| Author |
Message |
.:: Finn ::.

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 57 Location: Porvoo - Finland Country:  Browser:  Age: 57
|
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 20:02 Post subject:
What's your favourite FLASH GAME? Subject description: Mine is Archery |
|
Hello all!
I put here a link to a game I want you to try guys
http://www.flashrolls.com/action-games/Archery-Flash-Game.htm
so... try to beat my score in it...
X-BOW YEHA!
_________________ "Always look on the bright side of life..."

Last edited by .:: Finn ::. on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:25; edited 1 time in total
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
[S-UK] Squidward
Joined: 30 Aug 2007 Posts: 213 Location: sat in front of monitor Country:  Browser:  Age: 903
|
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 09:29 Post subject:
|
|
best i could manage was 1289 before i got frustrated/bored.....
http://www.flashrolls.com/action-games/Graveyard-of-Drunken-Souls-Flash-Game.htm
that one is a lot of fun....... for minutes anyway!!!
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
.:: Finn ::.

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 57 Location: Porvoo - Finland Country:  Browser:  Age: 57
|
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 16:37 Post subject:
|
|
I tried your game too... but I REALLY sucked in it!
_________________ "Always look on the bright side of life..."

|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Joined: 06 Jun 2006 Posts: 3227 Location: Latvija Country:  Browser:  Age: 35
|
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 18:32 Post subject:
|
|
SOme fun games on Newgrounds that i found in my favs XD
Magic pen
Zombie Survival
SHITF2
_________________ My Deviantart acc
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
.:: Finn ::.

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Posts: 57 Location: Porvoo - Finland Country:  Browser:  Age: 57
|
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:42 Post subject:
|
|
Some nice games... txh Free for them
_________________ "Always look on the bright side of life..."

|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 1025 Location: Ingelmunster, West of the Flanders, Flanders, Belgium Country:  Browser:  Age: 35
|
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 21:30 Post subject:
|
|
I like this game
http://www.officegamespot.com/freegames/squares2.htm
I don't really remember my best score tho, has been a while since I last played it.
_________________

|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
|