| Author |
Message |
Spike
TSGK Member

Joined: 06 Jul 2006 Posts: 460 Location: Guernsey (Channel Islands off the coast of france) Country:  Browser:  Age: 34
|
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 23:40 Post subject:
Small Prob Subject description: -XXhp |
|
I have discovered that when I get killed and so does my killer it says "Killer XXXX stll has -XXhp"(notice the minus sign), this isnt really important but it could do with fixing. I noticed it happened on the domebox server.
_________________
Ask me for a sig/avatar and I will make you one
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
DuMBaZz

Joined: 22 May 2006 Posts: 321 Location: Hmm look behind you! Country:  Age: 34
|
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 23:56 Post subject:
|
|
Becurse your killer have been killed before it have ben loaded
_________________ DuMBaZz. My name says its all!

|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

Joined: 21 May 2006 Posts: 4668 Location: France
|
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 01:56 Post subject:
|
|
| DuMBaZz_TSGK wrote: | Becurse your killer have been killed before it have ben loaded  |
Exact.
_________________ Allez allez, enlève ta culotte et déboutonne mon pantalon...
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
Spike
TSGK Member

Joined: 06 Jul 2006 Posts: 460 Location: Guernsey (Channel Islands off the coast of france) Country:  Browser:  Age: 34
|
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 09:50 Post subject:
|
|
| DuMBaZz_TSGK wrote: | Becurse your killer have been killed before it have ben loaded  |
Yeah I know I was just pointing it out
_________________
Ask me for a sig/avatar and I will make you one
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
DuMBaZz

Joined: 22 May 2006 Posts: 321 Location: Hmm look behind you! Country:  Age: 34
|
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:35 Post subject:
|
|
| Osiris_TSGK wrote: | | DuMBaZz_TSGK wrote: | Becurse your killer have been killed before it have ben loaded  |
Exact. |
:DDD
_________________ DuMBaZz. My name says its all!

|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
|