TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JaMac
March 30 1981 (43 year old)
Vengeance_TSGK
April 01 1990 (34 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 28 Mar 2024 Fri 29 Mar 2024 Sat 30 Mar 2024 Sun 31 Mar 2024 Mon 01 Apr 2024 Tue 02 Apr 2024 Wed 03 Apr 2024

Birthday JaMac  

Birthday Vengeance_TSGK  

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
OK..I've been nabbed
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts]  
chupacabra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 04:46    Post subject:  OK..I've been nabbed
Subject description: New Muting system

Well let me start off this post by saying that I think the TSGK server farm is the best on Steam !

I absolutely love the overwatch and lockdown screens.

What I do NOT like is censorship ! Considering you cannot even get a steam account without a credit card and you cannot get a credit card without a parent, I don't see why a basic disclaimer at login stating something to the effect of, "this is a big world, with big people, who sometimes say things that might make you go poopie" would not suffice.

telling people they can't say sh*t, f*ck, damn, or other explicatives, that we as humans use to express our emotions, is downright childish and obsurb, at best !

Again, I love TSGK, but keeping people from freedom of expression is downright oppressive and in the end I feel, unfortunately, will drive players away from TSGK, something that I am very concerned with.

Now, as you have probably guessed, I am one of those users that has been nabbed by the new auto-mute system. I'd lov e to be given a second chance, especially now that I know the system is in place...someone I had no fore-knowledge of, or of course I would not have used the profanity.

So, to the TSGK admins I ask you to consider the following:

1. PLEASE reset my account Smile and 2. Consider muting those who threaten others..not a simple I'll kick your a**, or you are gonna get it, but I'm talking about real life threats....which of course is difficult since no one (I hope) hands out personal info in the servers.

Again, I'd ask that you reconsider, especially since operating without the auto-mute does NOT in any way make you liable for what is said in game play.

Oh one more thing..is there any way to increase the sprint time?

Warmest regards,
CHUPPAAAAAAAAAAA Smile
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 05:12    Post subject: Re: OK..I've been nabbed

chupacabra wrote:
Well let me start off this post by saying that I think the TSGK server farm is the best on Steam !

What I do NOT like is censorship ! Considering you cannot even get a steam account without a credit card and you cannot get a credit card without a parent, I don't see why a basic disclaimer at login stating something to the effect of, "this is a big world, with big people, who sometimes say things that might make you go poopie" would not suffice.

telling people they can't say sh*t, f*ck, damn, or other explicatives, that we as humans use to express our emotions, is downright childish and obsurb, at best !

Again, I love TSGK, but keeping people from freedom of expression is downright oppressive and in the end I feel, unfortunately, will drive players away from TSGK, something that I am very concerned with.

Now, as you have probably guessed, I am one of those users that has been nabbed by the new auto-mute system. I'd lov e to be given a second chance, especially now that I know the system is in place...someone I had no fore-knowledge of, or of course I would not have used the profanity.

1. PLEASE reset my account Smile and 2. Consider muting those who threaten others..not a simple I'll kick your a**, or you are gonna get it, but I'm talking about real life threats....which of course is difficult since no one (I hope) hands out personal info in the servers.

Again, I'd ask that you reconsider, especially since operating without the auto-mute does NOT in any way make you liable for what is said in game play.

Warmest regards,
CHUPPAAAAAAAAAAA Smile

Any false positiv must be reported there:
http://forum.tsgk.com/index.php?f=3
Thanks.

chupacabra wrote:

Quote:
2008-01-06 02:11:53 I said "fuck I pressed the orp gun left click like 6X and nothing...later guys tsgk sucks ass".
2008-01-06 02:07:59 I said "these servers are shit !".
2008-01-04 01:43:09 I said "just assfucks don;t maintain the servers"

Good luck with your request.

krazimu
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 07:45    Post subject:  

Seriously, why would you dis our clan and servers like that and then start your post off by saying "I think the TSGK server farm is the best on Steam !"?
No explanation is needed as to why TSGK uses auto-mute.
It is what was decided and that's that. This is not a democratic government that is ran by the users who are guaranteed some freedom of speech. These are privately owned and operated servers. It's true that most clans dont use auto-mute, they would just ban the person.

...deep breath kraz Rolling Eyes
Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 15:51    Post subject:  

be happy you haven´t been banned for saying those things.

Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 16:11    Post subject:  

http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=chathistory&player=290275

I lovve the Chat history, if this False... I duno whats True @_@

Nutz

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 16:57    Post subject:  

Freelancer wrote:
http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=chathistory&player=290275

I lovve the Chat history, if this False... I duno whats True @_@

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Right. If anyone thinks its false call me. I have a summer home at the north pole i would like to sell you.
I must admit it takes nerve to come here an lie about it.
What an individual. Rolling Eyes

Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 19:42    Post subject:  

From all the things I have read of yout History is That you pretty much need to learn how to Shut it Sometimes Razz and PUMB the skill up @_@ I do that all the time, cuz Even Pure Pwn me, AND SHES A GIRL! Embarassed (No offence Sistah! Smile )
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: Ingelmunster, West of the Flanders, Flanders, Belgium
Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 21:29    Post subject:  

Btw you can quite get this game without a credit card. I got my copy from a gamesshop in Bruges.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 21:53    Post subject:    

i got my Games at a shop too Razz So...INTERNET IS 4 PROwN! Laughing
Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 01:18    Post subject:  

you can get this game for free too. (ati and nvidia offer)

chupacabra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 03:25    Post subject:  Re: OK..I've been nabbed

I knew it ! This is EXACTLY whta I was afraid of. I did a quick search and found 11 other "chupacbaras".

I have been managing networks for 15 yeras and one of the first principles you learn is to NEVER believe your system are foolproof ! These commenst are absolutely . unequivically NOT mine !

If you guys really want to manage these servers correctly and keep your user base, I would consider changing the authenticationmechnaism ! This is REALLY sad, as I am a long time fan of TSGK and REALLY just want to play and interact with others. I am hopeful you will figure out a fair and equitable way for those of us who just want to play, to be able to do so and not be penalized by "hackers"..I use this term loosely of course.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

best regards.

Chupa.
Osiris_TSGK wrote:
chupacabra wrote:

Warmest regards,
CHUPPAAAAAAAAAAA Smile

Any false positiv must be reported there:
http://forum.tsgk.com/index.php?f=3
Thanks.

chupacabra wrote:

Quote:
2008-01-06 02:11:53 I said "fuck I pressed the orp gun left click like 6X and nothing...later guys tsgk sucks ass".
2008-01-06 02:07:59 I said "these servers are shit !".
2008-01-04 01:43:09 I said "just assfucks don;t maintain the servers"

Good luck with your request.
MeekMeekle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 03:31    Post subject:  

LOL!! no offense dude .. but I don't believe you.
Freetux

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 04:06    Post subject:  

Yeah I'm its you that Freelancer linked to and then stick around for the comedy Laughing

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 04:10    Post subject: Re: OK..I've been nabbed

chupacabra wrote:

chupacabra wrote:
These commenst are absolutely . unequivically NOT mine !

Turbo Fail
chupacabra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 05:33    Post subject:  

You missed my point pal...sure I've thrown out the occasional damn, shit, etc etc...but my point is there appears to be a a MAJOR gap in what the admins think is happening and what is really happening.

I just hope no one else gets nabbed by this. I'd hate to have to go to another server just becasue of this.

Best regards.
Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 06:47    Post subject:  

it doesnt matter to us, live with it or play elsewhere.

Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:58    Post subject:  

Well,as i see you missed the point,not Ghost_DoG.

THe Word F**K means F**K nothing else.Same for Shit,Bitch,Fagot.Nigger etc.
So...Iseing Fking and Fker all the time wasnt the best idea you had.And saying your NOT THE ONE that swears....is really is The thing that Ghosty says
Ghost_Dog wrote:
Turbo Fail

So stop Lieing,your chat history is clearly showing all the BEAUTY of your Character and what a person you are ingame.
If the link i gave you isnt correct and its false,Proove this,words dont mean crap,PROOF is what people want these days!
Find yourself and Show the chat history
http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=search
Use the link Above
Cheerz Rolling Eyes

[DOH] Mick

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:11    Post subject:  

This game is free now so just get another account and don't swear on it . Rolling Eyes

http://www.steampowered.com/nvidia/#

chupacabra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 07:43    Post subject:  

Thanx for the advice to those rational individuals. Sorry you are so limited in your thoughts and knowledge to those who feel punishment, intolerance, and ridicule is your only outlet. I truly hope that someday someone shows you enough love and trust to prompt you to change your ways.

Again, the chat history is NOT me. This is NOT my character, rather the manifestation of someone who is very crafty in their hacking efforts. Its just too bad that the skill sets of our admins don't measure-up to this individuals nefarious actions.
{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 08:58    Post subject:  

Hey, if you don't like the rules, get out of the damn kitchen.

Quote:

Again, the chat history is NOT me. This is NOT my character, rather the manifestation of someone who is very crafty in their hacking efforts. Its just too bad that the skill sets of our admins don't measure-up to this individuals nefarious actions.

Yes, crafty hacking skills...who wouldn't have seen that one coming? I mean, what with all the chat logs, history logs, IP logs...how could anyone have mistaken some other Chupa with you?

Talk about dense...Rolling Eyes
The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:09    Post subject:  

Goodbye

StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 16:03    Post subject:  

chupacabra wrote:
I knew it ! This is EXACTLY whta I was afraid of. I did a quick search and found 11 other "chupacbaras".

I have been managing networks for 15 yeras and one of the first principles you learn is to NEVER believe your system are foolproof ! These commenst are absolutely . unequivically NOT mine !

What your network at home?

{RiP}Judas.Priest wrote:
Hey, if you don't like the rules, get out of the damn kitchen.

Quote:

Yes, crafty hacking skills...who wouldn't have seen that one coming? I mean, what with all the chat logs, history logs, IP logs...how could anyone have mistaken some other Chupa with you?

Talk about dense...Rolling Eyes

hmmmmm yes, someone has hacked the TSGK database, impersonated you, filled it with lots of swearing and logs, JUST TO GET YOU MUTED! In other news, st0n3dCabbag3 has just been declared the new pope. Rolling Eyes

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
Jump to: