| Author |
Message |
Ravage

Joined: 31 Jul 2007 Posts: 17 Country: 
|
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 02:55 Post subject:
dm_[tsf]_killhouse_b1 |
|
Hi Guys
I have released a beta of a remake of an infamous killbox called Killhouse originally by SeCy of Buez today..
Apart from adding corner chargers and dynamic barriers to protect you, the whole asthetics of the map have been updated and it is also heavily based towards a viable realistic environment, which seldom happens with killboxes!
All weapon placements are the same, just some more health and the chargers as described above.
Images:
| Description |
Beta 1 map release
|

Download |
| Filename |
dm_[tsf]_killhouse_b1.zip |
| Filesize |
11.44 MB |
| Downloaded |
586 Time(s) |
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

Joined: 03 Aug 2006 Posts: 3282 Location: Ireland (right, left, then second on the right) Country:  Age: 55
|
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 03:31 Post subject:
|
|
N1 - I'm one of the few that liked this map back in the day
_________________
Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Joined: 20 Aug 2006 Posts: 2994 Location: Mapper since 2007 YouTube: gtamikesvideos Country:  Browser:  Age: 36
|
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 Post subject:
|
|
| Diet H2O_TSGK wrote: | | N1 - I'm one of the few that liked this map back in the day |
Same I did play it alot on the Buez server.
The things that don't look right is that blue, red and clan tag size/colour.
Only cause they don't blend in very well with the map textures.
E.G. For the blue and red corners maybe replace with the green texture the same as the green on roof.
Apart those 3 things the map looks real good.
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
Balle_TSGK
TSGK Member

Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 940 Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Country:  Browser:  Age: 58
|
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 Post subject:
|
|
Looks really good Love Killhouse too. I assume you'll put it on the [TSF] server(s) so I'll keep an eye on it there.
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
|