TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.
 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colossi
October 12 1989 (37 year old)
COMBINE SOLDIER
October 07 1992 (34 year old)
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Tue 06 Oct 2026 Wed 07 Oct 2026 Thu 08 Oct 2026 Fri 09 Oct 2026 Sat 10 Oct 2026 Sun 11 Oct 2026 Mon 12 Oct 2026
 
Birthday COMBINE SOLDIER  
 
 
 
 
Birthday Colossi  
The time now is Wed Oct 07, 2026 16:32
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
I OWN THE SERVER 1 !
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
Author Message
Killa/PPV


Joined: 30 Sep 2006
Posts: 579
Country:
Browser:
Age: 36

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 19:55    Post subject:  I OWN THE SERVER 1 !  

Why people leave when i start to kill 'em on score ?
Why people always say im a cheater ?
Why people leave when i made big score ?
Why people dont admit im the best ?
Why people try to beat me ?
Why people never beat me ?
Why people are afraid of me ?
Why people are hunting on me ?
Why people try where all others have failed ??
Why people try to follow me ?? Im too fast !!!
Why I'm not first on scoreboard ?
Why I'm always 1st everywhere i go ?

When i come : Server is owned,Server is down,Server is mine...
Even players called "pro" can't get me.
Im the only one to did something like this ! http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=884
Give me noobs once again,ill double the score.

I don't know what "loose" means
I even don't know whats "second" means
And I even don't know whats "be under the 1st place" is.
I feel like a god each time i come.
I dont know what defeat is.
I don't know what "better than me" is.
I always win,you always loose...
You are all under my feet
Just because im me.
Just because im best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group