| Author |
Message |
[OF] Fess
Guest
|
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 09:35 Post subject:
HUGE PROBLEM Subject description: STATISTICS |
|
Hello Dear TSGK!
I have really huge problem. Yesterday I scored something about 600 frags (maybe 200 of them were scored with stunstick) and at the end of the day I HAD -4700 POINTS!!! MINUS LOL 4700 POINTS!!!
And that does it mean???
So, I ask for Your help.
Thank you in advance.
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
DuMBaZz

Joined: 22 May 2006 Posts: 321 Location: Hmm look behind you! Country:  Age: 34
|
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:31 Post subject:
Re: HUGE PROBLEM Subject description: STATISTICS |
|
| [OF] Fess wrote: | Hello Dear TSGK!
I have really huge problem. Yesterday I scored something about 600 frags (maybe 200 of them were scored with stunstick) and at the end of the day I HAD -4700 POINTS!!! MINUS LOL 4700 POINTS!!!
And that does it mean???
So, I ask for Your help.
Thank you in advance. |
WTF?
minus points LOL
_________________ DuMBaZz. My name says its all!

|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Joined: 06 Jun 2006 Posts: 3227 Location: Latvija Country:  Browser:  Age: 35
|
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:25 Post subject:
|
|
That mean that you were killed alot of times by players that had alot less points And you got less points than thay. Try to die less
_________________ My Deviantart acc
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
DuMBaZz

Joined: 22 May 2006 Posts: 321 Location: Hmm look behind you! Country:  Age: 34
|
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 22:03 Post subject:
|
|
| Freelancer wrote: | That mean that you were killed alot of times by players that had alot less points And you got less points than thay. Try to die less  |
Yearh but getting minus LOL?
_________________ DuMBaZz. My name says its all!

|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
Beermonster
Joined: 29 May 2006 Posts: 16 Country: 
|
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 23:42 Post subject:
|
|
Happens to me all the time!
|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
DuMBaZz

Joined: 22 May 2006 Posts: 321 Location: Hmm look behind you! Country:  Age: 34
|
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 00:59 Post subject:
|
|
Odd VERY Odd
_________________ DuMBaZz. My name says its all!

|
|
Back to top
|
|
 |
|