TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.
 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[*Stars*] Dr.Killer
October 16 1996 (30 year old)
Colossi
October 12 1989 (37 year old)
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Sat 10 Oct 2026 Sun 11 Oct 2026 Mon 12 Oct 2026 Tue 13 Oct 2026 Wed 14 Oct 2026 Thu 15 Oct 2026 Fri 16 Oct 2026
 
 
Birthday Colossi  
 
 
 
Birthday [*Stars*] Dr.Killer  
The time now is Sun Oct 11, 2026 22:00
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
I Want to join the clan
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Author Message
Mr.Gentil

Joined: 01 Jul 2006
Posts: 1
Country:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 22:01    Post subject:  I Want to join the clan  

I really want to join the clan i'm always on tsgk servers mr.gentil is my name
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
thepunisher
Guest


PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 22:06    Post subject:  

I m can´t find your stats!
can you post a link?
I am simply only curious Rolling Eyes
Back to top
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 21 May 2006
Posts: 4668
Location: France

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 04:08    Post subject: Re: I Want to join the clan  

Mr.Gentil wrote:
I really want to join the clan i'm always on tsgk servers mr.gentil is my name

Oh i saw you was kicked out of the server because you have added the _TSGK Very Happy

Ok this is your statistics:
http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=104361

You don't have enough playing time, i would recommend to play more on our servers. More than 10 hours. As we need to see your statistics.

_________________
Allez allez, enlève ta culotte et déboutonne mon pantalon...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group