TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1337_Byte
April 18 1993 (31 year old)
bullock007
April 21 1970 (54 year old)
DogSoldier
April 19 1974 (50 year old)
 TSGK Member 
TeamScorpion
April 24 1991 (33 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 18 Apr 2024 Fri 19 Apr 2024 Sat 20 Apr 2024 Sun 21 Apr 2024 Mon 22 Apr 2024 Tue 23 Apr 2024 Wed 24 Apr 2024
Birthday 1337_Byte  
Birthday DogSoldier  

Birthday bullock007  

Birthday TeamScorpion  
The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 23:04
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
New update = im out,definitly
Page 1 of 2 [44 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Killa/PPV

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 15:01    Post subject:  New update = im out,definitly
Subject description: It was a good game

Sometimes I said I have retire,but I was playing each 3months or more under differents nicknames, but now I think it's time to retire definitly.....
Ive just played 10minutes ago and too much things have changed. Speedskating is impossible, fast and orbs tricks are almost impossible, physics changed too much... and more and more
Some stranges things appeared, I got killed by an orb and smg grenade before it touch me or touch the ground (and it's the same when I kill others) ,it's harder to catch physics at close range....pfffff, it's like the latency has fucking increased. Damn.... I have absolutly no more fun ! Sad
To all ppl who have a little hope that Valve will turn the game back to normal,there is NO hope. In 6years they never move their ass to fix a problem that makes the game crash,why they will listen to us ? They simply NEVER listen to us. Hl2dm has always been a little community with less and less players playing it. Thats not fair,ok, but unfortunately its like that.
Thats sad because it was a very very good game. The only I loved online,this community was very small but the most friendly I have never met on an online game,and thanks a lot to all the ppl ive met in it.
gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 15:21    Post subject: Re: New update = im out,definitly
Subject description: It was a good game

Killa/PPV wrote:
Speedskating is impossible

stats
http://www.sourcemod.net/newstats.php?mod_id=0&addon_id=1382

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH8QHPFFF2A

Laughing

Last edited by gtamike_TSGK on Mon Oct 04, 2010 17:37; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Killa/PPV

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 17:23    Post subject:  

I already saw your videos. I dont want those fucking pluggins or fucking scripts. Its called cheating to me.
gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 17:36    Post subject:  

take care

Alot of clan members enjoyed this after a good hour of play testing and adjusting Very Happy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne_OaJqlD9k&fmt=22

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3BA901DF57014CE8%21110&cid=3BA901DF57014CE8

Last edited by gtamike_TSGK on Tue Oct 05, 2010 03:21; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 21:12    Post subject:  

I can't disagree with you, I finally played it the other day and it's destroyed my movement style, plus I still manually jump without the wheel so if I miss one I'm unnamed bait.
arjen

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 22:11    Post subject:  

Indeed, the game is f@cked up. Only good memories from old HL2DM games remained.
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 23:51    Post subject:  

ARJEN!!111
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 20:56    Post subject:  

Gta , the only differance between the current speedskate and the plugin is that plugin is not allowing to lose velocity : \ and thats bs. Only complain form me is that i cant change the movement direction fast as i used to. But you can speedskate the same way as it was. Ppl just dont take a chance to learn the game...
But the Hitboxes are messed up. LIke killa said. It kills like 2 meters before it REALLY would of hit you, same goes for the nades. And with that hitbox thing , you really cant catch anything... it hits you like 99.5 % of the times ignoring the Gravgun...
Cya Killa , hope you will pickup this game again someday and try it anew , and see that the game is getting better.
HL2dm is like a dying horse that doesnt die, and i hope it will grow only stronger. Smile But alot of Old Schoolers leave therefore ... I get all the a newbies Twisted Evil Razz

[B§] Furianer

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:50    Post subject:  

except the physbug and the strange jumping now i like this update.
Some nice new options they did (like muting players) and also i didnt have any crashes till now. With orbs everything works perfect. Dont have any probs.
Maybe try a little bit more...
arjen

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 20:15    Post subject:  

I have tried it and I can't play it in that shape. This is different game now. Everything is slower, its not only the broken bhop but generally the movement is slower.
I feel like I'm wearing heavy leaden boots.
Maybe the game doesn't crash anymore, its only one positive thing.
Apart from that don't expect any fixes from valve. The game was ported to OB engine to be available for Mac. That's all, the work is done.
Anyway this game is almost dead and this update will not save it.

I've tried the HL2DM Orange box mod. It has fixed most of the old bugs and the movement is perfect. Sadly, its only a mod and most people won't be interested.
gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 20:37    Post subject:  

I've adjusted
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 17:01    Post subject:  

arjen wrote:
I have tried it and I can't play it in that shape. This is different game now. Everything is slower, its not only the broken bhop but generally the movement is slower.
Apart from that don't expect any fixes from valve. The game was ported to OB engine to be available for Mac. That's all, the work is done.

I've tried the HL2DM Orange box mod. It has fixed most of the old bugs and the movement is perfect. Sadly, its only a mod and most people won't be interested.
you are right about the mod. I've played it and liked it , altho strafejump is more powerful now.
Secondly , IM SO TIRED of crybabies like you who cant adjust to the game and whine about it. It did sadden me when i first played hl2dm with the update. But when I played it for like 4-5 games , i've been fragging like i was fraging before the UPDATE...
Stop crying and start playing if you love the game , if you care to play it for 4 yrs b4. But now just quit? hmpf, no wonder gaming communities are dying. No one learns the games anymore. Where are the oldschool Quakers and Unreal Players... I really miss those days

----NOTE-----
If you want to flame on me for my oppinion , flame in the PM's =) I will respond. Or In steam! Would be even better.

gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 17:23    Post subject:  

Freelancer wrote:
arjen wrote:

you are right about the mod. I've played it and liked it , altho strafejump is more powerful now.
Secondly , IM SO TIRED of crybabies like you who cant adjust to the game and whine about it. It did sadden me when i first played hl2dm with the update. But when I played it for like 4-5 games , i've been fragging like i was fraging before the UPDATE...
Stop crying and start playing if you love the game , if you care to play it for 4 yrs b4. But now just quit? hmpf, no wonder gaming communities are dying. No one learns the games anymore. Where are the oldschool Quakers and Unreal Players... I really miss those days

----NOTE-----
If you want to flame on me for my oppinion , flame in the PM's =) I will respond. Or In steam! Would be even better.

Agreed Freelancer.

But that been said if no sprint fix from Valve by next week im calling my pluggin friend to fix Razz Laughing

arjen

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 20:23    Post subject:  

Freelancer wrote:

----NOTE-----

No, it's a waste of time. I just showed my opinion about the update and it's you who started flame calling me crybaby.

What is your problem? If you like it, play it, that's ok. Many kids and fanboys has adapted to the new update but that doesn't mean that I must love it too.
I have played this game for 5 years, now the game has changed and I don't want to play it unless they will fix the movement. That's so simple.

PS
Good luck with your scripts and plugins, that was always the essence of HL2DM...
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 20:48    Post subject:  

arjen wrote:
Freelancer wrote:

----NOTE-----

No, it's a waste of time. I just showed my opinion about the update and it's you who started flame calling me crybaby.

What is your problem? If you like it, play it, that's ok. Many kids and fanboys has adapted to the new update but that doesn't mean that I must love it too.
I have played this game for 5 years, now the game has changed and I don't want to play it unless they will fix the movement. That's so simple.

PS
Good luck with your scripts and plugins, that was always the essence of HL2DM...
You totaly missed the point =) I got sick of everyone saying that it sux and all that crap , cry,cry ,cry ,cry... Crybabies. That is my oppinion =)
gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 21:01    Post subject:  

arjen wrote:
PS

No luck needed it's currently in development Smile

Quote:
currently in development, you can test a pre version on the following HL2DM Servers:

78.46.36.6:27017 [MFH] FIGHT Server [Fast DL][No RPG]

78.46.36.6:27060 [MFH] JUMP/SURF Server [Fast DL][noblock]

78.46.36.6:27015 [MFH] PUZZLE/COOP Server [Fast DL]

arjen

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 22:38    Post subject:  

Freelancer wrote:
You totaly missed the point =) I got sick of everyone saying that it sux and all that crap , cry,cry ,cry ,cry... Crybabies. That is my oppinion =)

I didn't say "it sux" anywhere.

Freelancer wrote:
IM SO TIRED of crybabies like you who cant adjust to the game

So, just because other people have different opinion they are crybabies. Is it that point wich I missed?
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 23:27    Post subject:  

arjen wrote:
Freelancer wrote:

I didn't say "it sux" anywhere.

Freelancer wrote:
IM SO TIRED of crybabies like you who cant adjust to the game

So, just because other people have different opinion they are crybabies. Is it that point wich I missed?
PM the flame ... i wont explain it here. No point in it. The thread will be locked because of me and you flaming over the issue.
Killa/PPV

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 05:43    Post subject:  

Arjen just said his opinion, and I think exactly like him one this one. We (Arjen and me) both think that the game sux since the update, thats all ! We arent crybabies or sumtin.

Freelancer wrote
Quote:
IM SO TIRED of crybabies like you who cant adjust to the game and whine about it.

So, im a crybaby too. I dont have to be sorry if my opinion is that this game is fucking crap since the update, i have no more fun, even if i can do more or less frags,or even if im more or less good after the update. My goal is to have fun,enjoy the game and since the update thats not the case,thats what Arjen tried to explain i guess.

arjen wrote:
Quote:

Thats so simple to me too.

gtamike_TSGK wrote
Quote:
arjen wrote:
PS

No luck needed it's currently in development

Scripts and pluggins are FUCKING CHEATS. Everybody knows that.I dont understand how this ashaming shit can be developed, and I still dont understand how this shit can be tolerated and popularized especially on this forum.
arjen

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49    Post subject:  

Thanks Killa. We have already explained that question with Freelancer and its no need to argue. It's enough bad emotions in this thread.

Simply, some players got used to the game after update and the others did not and we should accept ours opinion. The argument is pointless.

I still hope that valve will fix it and we could all play like in good old times.
gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 14:01    Post subject:  

gtamike_TSGK wrote:

No luck needed it's currently in development

Killa/PPV wrote:
Scripts and pluggins are FUCKING CHEATS. Everybody knows that.I dont understand how this ashaming shit can be developed, and I still dont understand how this shit can be tolerated and popularized especially on this forum.

If we can get the old sprint back with no delay with a simple server pluggin that would be great, Smile im not talking about the video I posted if thats what your thinking.
Im talking about a 2nd pluggin that fixes sprint delay like normal again that is already in development.
A sprint fix from Valve or Community I don't really mind i'll support what ever one comes out first. Just cause it's made by community does not = cheat as everyone on server could use sprint with no delay at same time just like old hl2dm was. I'll support hl2dm to the end Wink

If you are not trolling please explain Killa how a simple fix sprint delay pluggin is a cheat, also the disadvantages of a simple fix by Community for everyone to use that joins a server with the fix installed.

Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 16:30    Post subject:  

Yes , Me and Arjen sorted the issue i had with his oppinion. I missunderstood him and i apolagise for that.
Altho i am indeed sick of those who whine alot. That is why I've started to say negative things. The truth is revealed in arguements. And it have been done.
And Killa is right , if it's a clientside scrript it's a cheat . Never used scripts and never will Smile There is a big differance between Valve fix and community fix on the game Gta. It could be traced as a cheat by VAC and then what? The whole community will be banned from Source games? THat would be so aweful and sad. Because Valve wont lift those bans of players of HL2DM , because everyday ALOT of poeple get banned by VAC , therefore it wont matter to them why the Whole HL2dm community died in 2 weeks Laughing

gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 16:50    Post subject:  

Freelancer wrote:
It could be traced as a cheat by VAC and then what? The whole community will be banned from Source games?

Does not work like that with server pluggins only client scripts, don't get mixed up between the two cause there not the same. Razz
If they were the same we all would be banned along time ago as most servers run pluggins.

Last edited by gtamike_TSGK on Sat Oct 16, 2010 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 19:22    Post subject:  

gtamike_TSGK wrote:
Freelancer wrote:
It could be traced as a cheat by VAC and then what? The whole community will be banned from Source games?

Does not work like that with server pluggins Laughing only client scripts, don't get mixed up between the two cause there not the same. Razz
Same sh*t , different method imho Smile
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 21:32    Post subject:  

these is arre unbrealarable i kannot play dethmatche anymore!!!!1111 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

we ned to sign peteetion to steam for fix plx. Idea
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 01:50    Post subject:  

i used to play 7 days a week on at least a 20mins game, nooo more Crying or Very sad

the bugs frustrate me, catch orb is down to a certain 'timing'.

Ggun 'lags' when trying to switch 2 it to catch an object / orb; you just can't do that fast switch anymore (unless someone wants to enlighten me??).

Hhop gone (definately noticeable on 600g / 400g servers, but i find 250g still works quite nice with the right settings, gtfo servers are quite nice apart from the server lag, but there grav settings, airspeed settings, etc are real nice).

All in all, I hope when they make hl3 (which I hope they do) they will consider and keep the multiplayer aspect of it, and learn from the mistakes of hl2:dm.

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 14:14    Post subject:  

I've just played the game since the update. Can't see too much of a difference to the enjoyment of the game. Delighted that speed skating is gone cos it pissed me off no end. Game is a bit more blurry to me and phys is off. On the upside - I didn't crash once.

I've a big willy you know.

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 15:45    Post subject:  

speed skating is not gone Very Happy it's still there and I use it! Muhahahahah!

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 15:50    Post subject:  

I don't know if it's just me but I can aim better after update.
Hit hitboxs improved maybe?
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 16:12    Post subject:  

gtamike_TSGK wrote:
I don't know if it's just me but I can aim better after update.
Hit hitboxs improved maybe?

Orange box hitboxes are larger afaik

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Page 1 of 2 [44 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Jump to: