TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.
 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

-=AKE=- LuStKa
November 26 1990 (27 year old)
bob hopeful
November 24 1961 (56 year old)
Necromonger
November 23 1985 (32 year old)
sargE
November 25 1990 (27 year old)
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Wed 22 Nov 2017 Thu 23 Nov 2017 Fri 24 Nov 2017 Sat 25 Nov 2017 Sun 26 Nov 2017 Mon 27 Nov 2017 Tue 28 Nov 2017
 
Birthday Necromonger  
Birthday bob hopeful  
Birthday sargE  
Birthday -=AKE=- LuStKa  
 
 
The time now is Thu Nov 23, 2017 18:55
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Clan Fights
BWS vs TSGK #2 after the fight
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts]  
Author Message
Perrin_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 55
Country:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 05:23    Post subject:  BWS vs TSGK #2 after the fight
Subject description: Fun was had by all...ty!
 

Thanks to =BWS= for a very friendly and fun evening.
We really enjoyed this second fight between two great clans, and look forward to many more.

The following represented =BWS= with pride:

=BWS=LegionFire
=BWS=Politesse
=BWS=Nutz
=BWS=Gimmick
=BWS=Rommell

And thanks to TSGK

Plasmo_TSGK
SkyKoopa_TSGK
Pelvio_TSGK
GMS_TSGK
Shimmy_TSGK
Illyria_TSGK
Perrin_TSGK

*Special thanks to Osiris for setting up TSGK Server XXVIII for the event Family photos to follow:
bwsvstsgk26082009.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   83.84 KB
 Viewed   331 Time(s)

bwsvstsgk26082009.jpg

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 21 May 2006
Posts: 4659
Location: France

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 06:02    Post subject:  

Thanks everyone.
_________________
Allez allez, enlève ta culotte et déboutonne mon pantalon...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 1131
Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Country:
Browser:
Age: 33

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 06:59    Post subject:  

Great games! Much fun was had by all (I hope). I can't believe you guys got Domebox, very well done!

I'm anxiously awaiting the photo =).

_________________
Aw crap I think I lost a contact. BRB, gotta put my eyes back in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail 
Nutz


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 713
Location: A forest near you.
Country:
Browser:
Age: 43

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:08    Post subject:  

Thanks guys. Always fun Very Happy
_________________
SEGTech
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 2443
Location: Dubai, 2 clicks away from Burj Khalifa
Country:
Browser:
Age: 34

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 18:34    Post subject:  

was good fun Very Happy thank you for the games.
_________________

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
=BWS=Rommell

Joined: 27 Jul 2009
Posts: 3
Country:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 20:49    Post subject: Clan v Clan  

I wanted to thank TSGK for graciously hosting the clan match
We all had a great time, played against very talented players

Now....if i could only get this ringing in my ears to stop......

Very Happy

Rom
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail 
Growling_Mad_Scientist
TSGK Member


Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Country:
Browser:
Age: 35

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 20:59    Post subject:  

lol, that pic, i now remenber shimmy was having trouble to take it, and i was the responsible for it, i just coulndt stay still! Smile

Im that rebel in top of the 4 combine, after shimmy said, "picture done" i really enjoyed to pull a nade out of my pocket, and comit suicide, bringing all 4 with me Very Happy

Good games all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Illyria_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1067
Country:
Browser:
Age: 29

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 22:46    Post subject:  

Growling_Mad_Scientist wrote:
lol, that pic, i now remenber shimmy was having trouble to take it, and i was the responsible for it, i just coulndt stay still! Smile

Im that rebel in top of the 4 combine, after shimmy said, "picture done" i really enjoyed to pull a nade out of my pocket, and comit suicide, bringing all 4 with me Very Happy

Good games all.


Plasmo and I had a really nice view of that from the container Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 1131
Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Country:
Browser:
Age: 33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 04:12    Post subject:  

Illyria wrote:
Plasmo and I had a really nice view of that from the container Laughing


Was it as good for you as it was for me?

_________________
Aw crap I think I lost a contact. BRB, gotta put my eyes back in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail 
Illyria_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1067
Country:
Browser:
Age: 29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 04:46    Post subject:  

Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo and I had a really nice view of that from the container Laughing


Was it as good for you as it was for me?


I still get that tingly sense of pleasure even thinking about it Wink Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 1131
Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Country:
Browser:
Age: 33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 04:49    Post subject:  

Illyria wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo and I had a really nice view of that from the container Laughing


Was it as good for you as it was for me?


I still get that tingly sense of pleasure even thinking about it Wink Razz


Nice to know it's just you!


BURN!!!!!!

Errrrr, what.... Wait....not normal ow.....what did you give me!?!?!?!?!?!

_________________
Aw crap I think I lost a contact. BRB, gotta put my eyes back in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail 
Illyria_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1067
Country:
Browser:
Age: 29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 05:00    Post subject:  

Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo and I had a really nice view of that from the container Laughing


Was it as good for you as it was for me?


I still get that tingly sense of pleasure even thinking about it Wink Razz


Nice to know it's just you!


BURN!!!!!!

Errrrr, what.... Wait....not normal ow.....what did you give me!?!?!?!?!?!


o__O

You're strange.

Go away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 1131
Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Country:
Browser:
Age: 33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 05:01    Post subject:  

Illyria wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo and I had a really nice view of that from the container Laughing


Was it as good for you as it was for me?


I still get that tingly sense of pleasure even thinking about it Wink Razz


Nice to know it's just you!


BURN!!!!!!

Errrrr, what.... Wait....not normal ow.....what did you give me!?!?!?!?!?!


o__O

You're strange.

Go away.


I soz.

Plasmo <3 Illy, strange sensations and all

_________________
Aw crap I think I lost a contact. BRB, gotta put my eyes back in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail 
Illyria_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1067
Country:
Browser:
Age: 29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 18:18    Post subject:  

Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo and I had a really nice view of that from the container Laughing


Was it as good for you as it was for me?


I still get that tingly sense of pleasure even thinking about it Wink Razz


Nice to know it's just you!


BURN!!!!!!

Errrrr, what.... Wait....not normal ow.....what did you give me!?!?!?!?!?!


o__O

You're strange.

Go away.


I soz.

Plasmo <3 Illy, strange sensations and all


You shall be forgiven <3 hahahahah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 1131
Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Country:
Browser:
Age: 33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 01:10    Post subject:  

Illyria wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Illyria wrote:
Plasmo and I had a really nice view of that from the container Laughing


Was it as good for you as it was for me?


I still get that tingly sense of pleasure even thinking about it Wink Razz


Nice to know it's just you!


BURN!!!!!!

Errrrr, what.... Wait....not normal ow.....what did you give me!?!?!?!?!?!


o__O

You're strange.

Go away.


I soz.

Plasmo <3 Illy, strange sensations and all


You shall be forgiven <3 hahahahah



_________________
Aw crap I think I lost a contact. BRB, gotta put my eyes back in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail 
Perrin_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 55
Country:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 03:51    Post subject:  

when u guyz wanna do it agin? http://www.youtube.com/user/blackeyedpeasvideo?blend=1&ob=4 Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Clan Fights
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.2698s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0100s) ][ Debug on ]