TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.
 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serim_TSGK
October 26
 TSGK Member 
The Borg_TSGK
October 25 1971 (46 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Sun 22 Oct 2017 Mon 23 Oct 2017 Tue 24 Oct 2017 Wed 25 Oct 2017 Thu 26 Oct 2017 Fri 27 Oct 2017 Sat 28 Oct 2017
 
 
 
Birthday The Borg_TSGK  
Birthday Serim_TSGK  
 
 
The time now is Mon Oct 23, 2017 17:09
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
Joining TSGK :)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2 [40 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Author Message
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 21:45    Post subject:  Joining TSGK :)
Subject description: I wanna join pls !
 

Hey TSGK Smile
I´d very much like to join ur clan.
Im a friendly player, i like to chat, and i dont cheat, camp, use rpg, or whatever im not allowed to do Wink

Info/stats about me
http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=183375

I really hope u let me join this clan, and if i need to improve something, ill try my hardest!

Ciao from "The Nudist" PS: I can change my name if needed xD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 21 May 2006
Posts: 4659
Location: France

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 22:37    Post subject: Re: Joining TSGK :)
Subject description: I wanna join pls !
 

Thenudist wrote:
Hey TSGK Smile
I´d very much like to join ur clan.
Im a friendly player, i like to chat, and i dont cheat, camp, use rpg, or whatever im not allowed to do Wink

Info/stats about me
http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=183375

I really hope u let me join this clan, and if i need to improve something, ill try my hardest!

Ciao from "The Nudist" PS: I can change my name if needed xD

Hi,

Thanks for your application and interest in TSGK.
Please, fully read our basic requirements available here:
http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=28

_________________
Allez allez, enlève ta culotte et déboutonne mon pantalon...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
nex7one


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 1026

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 23:29    Post subject: Re: Joining TSGK :)
Subject description: I wanna join pls !
 

Thenudist wrote:
Ciao from "The Nudist" PS: I can change my name if needed xD

If you knew.. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 00:51    Post subject:  

Ok, ive read the requirements. What can i do now?

Thenudist Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 01:03    Post subject:  

Ok, i´ve now read the entire requirements list, and i see theres a lot of recommendations, and i have never been in a clan before, i dont just seek to join TSGK to be in a clan, but because i think people in this clan are very kind/friendly, and i like your style of play. I see its recommended to be "Private" ranked, but i can obtain that soon i think.
Recommendation: 1.3 kpd, i have 1.12, so not much to go, but i can improve! Smile
I really hope i can join, cuz i definately want to join TSGK crew! Smile

Pls reply,
Thenudist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 03 Aug 2006
Posts: 3272
Location: Ireland (right, left, then second on the right)
Country:
Age: 46

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 01:17    Post subject:  

Thenudist wrote:
Ok, i´ve now read the entire requirements list, and i see theres a lot of recommendations, and i have never been in a clan before, i dont just seek to join TSGK to be in a clan, but because i think people in this clan are very kind/friendly, and i like your style of play. I see its recommended to be "Private" ranked, but i can obtain that soon i think.
Recommendation: 1.3 kpd, i have 1.12, so not much to go, but i can improve! Smile
I really hope i can join, cuz i definately want to join TSGK crew! Smile

Pls reply,
Thenudist


So who's dk? You been cheating on us with another clan?! Man, you ain't even in yet and already you're waving that ass at other clans. We got feelings you know! I'm sick of this. I'm jumping off a bridge.

_________________

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 2443
Location: Dubai, 2 clicks away from Burj Khalifa
Country:
Browser:
Age: 34

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 04:19    Post subject:  

Diet H2O_TSGK wrote:
Man, you ain't even in yet and already you're waving that ass at other clans. We got feelings you know! I'm sick of this. I'm jumping off a bridge.


The question is, if your a nudist? are you hot? if you post a picture of you in your nudist action, it could sway things to your favor? Don't worry about Diet,he knows how to swim,what he doesn't know is that he jumped into a frozen lake. Razz

Why can't you be a girl nudist,wouldnt that be much better? pshhhh you had to be a guy...

_________________

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 08:20    Post subject:  

Post a picture? xD BTW DK is not a clan, its just my country...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 08:27    Post subject: :D  

hah, would be fun Very Happy But dont think ill do that tho, im only 15 Wink
So i wont call myself a reallife nudist Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 2756
Location: Suffolk, England
Country:
Age: 45

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:09    Post subject:  

Thenudist wrote:
Ok, i´ve now read the entire requirements list, and i see theres a lot of recommendations, and i have never been in a clan before, i dont just seek to join TSGK to be in a clan, but because i think people in this clan are very kind/friendly, and i like your style of play. I see its recommended to be "Private" ranked, but i can obtain that soon i think.
Recommendation: 1.3 kpd, i have 1.12, so not much to go, but i can improve! Smile
I really hope i can join, cuz i definately want to join TSGK crew! Smile

Pls reply,
Thenudist


Trust me, that's a lot of work Rolling Eyes

Good luck though Cool

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 03 Aug 2006
Posts: 3272
Location: Ireland (right, left, then second on the right)
Country:
Age: 46

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:47    Post subject: Re: :D  

Thenudist wrote:
hah, would be fun Very Happy But dont think ill do that tho, im only 15 Wink
So i wont call myself a reallife nudist Cool

Ahh, you're Dutch! Wie Gehts mon ami!

_________________

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:19    Post subject: KPD  

But does that mean i cant join the clan, before i get 1.3 ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:23    Post subject: Tryout  

Sorry guys, clans is kind of new to me, so a tryout, does that mean u´ll watch me play? Smile And if i get to a tryout, who will contact me ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
nex7one


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 1026

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:43    Post subject:  

As soon as you fill up all the basic requirements (1.3 kpd included), you'll hear the voice of their big boss when you're not expecting to, you'll be tested and you'll feel like deeply raped.
Stay away from Shimmy and Diet if you don't wear a chastity belt.
Good luck in joining this crew, the efforts are worth it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:55    Post subject:  

lol Cool hah.. i see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast


Joined: 26 Oct 2006
Posts: 3609
Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Country:
Browser:
Age: 696

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 13:15    Post subject:  

nex7one wrote:
As soon as you fill up all the basic requirements (1.3 kpd included), you'll hear the voice of their big boss when you're not expecting to, you'll be tested and you'll feel like deeply raped.
Stay away from Shimmy and Diet if you don't wear a chastity belt.
Good luck in joining this crew, the efforts are worth it.



When did you leave tsgk?

And good luck nudist, your name is very sexy.

_________________
http://www.rsclegacy.com - New game, new clan!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 13:40    Post subject:  

Tnx xD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
nex7one


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 1026

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 13:48    Post subject:  

DrBreen wrote:
nex7one wrote:
As soon as you fill up all the basic requirements (1.3 kpd included), you'll hear the voice of their big boss when you're not expecting to, you'll be tested and you'll feel like deeply raped.
Stay away from Shimmy and Diet if you don't wear a chastity belt.
Good luck in joining this crew, the efforts are worth it.



When did you leave tsgk?

And good luck nudist, your name is very sexy.

One or two months ago, but let's not get off topic! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 2443
Location: Dubai, 2 clicks away from Burj Khalifa
Country:
Browser:
Age: 34

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 17:15    Post subject:  

nex7one wrote:
DrBreen wrote:
nex7one wrote:
As soon as you fill up all the basic requirements (1.3 kpd included), you'll hear the voice of their big boss when you're not expecting to, you'll be tested and you'll feel like deeply raped.
Stay away from Shimmy and Diet if you don't wear a chastity belt.
Good luck in joining this crew, the efforts are worth it.



When did you leave tsgk?

And good luck nudist, your name is very sexy.

One or two months ago, but let's not get off topic! Smile


Nextone, I love you Embarassed

_________________

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
nex7one


Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 1026

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 19:02    Post subject:  

Shimmy_TSGK wrote:
nex7one wrote:
DrBreen wrote:
nex7one wrote:
As soon as you fill up all the basic requirements (1.3 kpd included), you'll hear the voice of their big boss when you're not expecting to, you'll be tested and you'll feel like deeply raped.
Stay away from Shimmy and Diet if you don't wear a chastity belt.
Good luck in joining this crew, the efforts are worth it.



When did you leave tsgk?

And good luck nudist, your name is very sexy.

One or two months ago, but let's not get off topic! Smile


Nextone, I love you Embarassed

Don't you dare cheat on Ghosty with me!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
opti185
TSGK Member


Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 595
Location: vienna,austria
Country:
Browser:
Age: 38

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 19:27    Post subject: Re: :D  

Diet H2O_TSGK wrote:
Ahh, you're Dutch! Wie Gehts mon ami!


"Dutch" is netherlands,-the nudist come from denmark. Smile

and good luck for u nudist Smile

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 19:40    Post subject: Re: :D  

opti185 wrote:
Diet H2O_TSGK wrote:
Ahh, you're Dutch! Wie Gehts mon ami!


"Dutch" is netherlands,-the nudist come from denmark. Smile

and good luck for u nudist Smile


Ty ! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 03 Aug 2006
Posts: 3272
Location: Ireland (right, left, then second on the right)
Country:
Age: 46

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 21:43    Post subject: Re: :D  

opti185 wrote:
Diet H2O_TSGK wrote:
Ahh, you're Dutch! Wie Gehts mon ami!


"Dutch" is netherlands,-the nudist come from denmark. Smile

and good luck for u nudist Smile


You're so funny! The dutch come from Denmark or Deutschland as they say in the Dutch native language (French)

_________________

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 03 Aug 2006
Posts: 3272
Location: Ireland (right, left, then second on the right)
Country:
Age: 46

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 21:45    Post subject:  

Oh and good luck with you're application. Smile
_________________

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 2443
Location: Dubai, 2 clicks away from Burj Khalifa
Country:
Browser:
Age: 34

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 22:36    Post subject:  

but but but... Ghost was like ahhhh,then he serious'd o.O
and doesn't DK stand for Donkey Kong Country?

_________________

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Thenudist

Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 79
Location: yo momma
Country:
Age: 23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 22:47    Post subject:  

Shimmy_TSGK wrote:
but but but... Ghost was like ahhhh,then he serious'd o.O
and doesn't DK stand for Donkey Kong Country?


Yea Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger 
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Posts: 2082
Country:
Browser:
Age: 117

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 00:15    Post subject:  

Shimmy_TSGK wrote:
but but but... Ghost was like ahhhh,then he serious'd o.O
and doesn't DK stand for Donkey Kong Country?
wood.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   89.98 KB
 Viewed   233 Time(s)

wood.jpg

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
[S-UK] Squidward

Joined: 30 Aug 2007
Posts: 213
Location: sat in front of monitor
Country:
Browser:
Age: 894

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 19:07    Post subject:  

nice player, had some fun games with you

top tip if you wanna up your kpd, play a little less on server one, play the stock maps servers and you can improve it quicker.

add me in friends, up for a game anytime I am around a fair bit

**no cheeky comments about me being round you lot.......

Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Phat Bacon


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 1178
Location: Behind the Stick that killed you
Country:
Browser:
Age: 25

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 05:02    Post subject:  

Keep at it, and good luck to you Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger 
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member


Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 2443
Location: Dubai, 2 clicks away from Burj Khalifa
Country:
Browser:
Age: 34

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 15:31    Post subject:  

add me too dude snipershimmy Very Happy
and Squiddie ur ingame name with the Nudist totally fits lol

_________________

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 2 [40 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.3014s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0100s) ][ Debug on ]