TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JaMac
March 30 1981 (43 year old)
Vengeance_TSGK
April 01 1990 (34 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 28 Mar 2024 Fri 29 Mar 2024 Sat 30 Mar 2024 Sun 31 Mar 2024 Mon 01 Apr 2024 Tue 02 Apr 2024 Wed 03 Apr 2024

Birthday JaMac  

Birthday Vengeance_TSGK  

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:51
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » Maps
Map Help Needed
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
redline007

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 02:52    Post subject:  Map Help Needed
Subject description: I have 2 maps that are 99% complete, But I need some help...

HEy forum members.. My name is REDLINE007 Iam the clan leader for the [51/50] clan. I was talking with osiris earlier and he had mentioned that I post this request on the TSGK site... so here goes... I am really new at mapping but I have 2 maps that I cant wait to be up and running on the servers for us all to play but I ran into a few tough spots.... I need to optimize the maps some more (I think) and I have spent alot of time trying to do this on my own and obviously havent finished.. So I am asking any expierianced mapper for there help... I can send you the 2 vtf files and theres about 4 small things I need done to complete the maps.. I have played both of them so I know we got that far but after editing a few errors I found.. I cant get the compiling done right.... However I do have one of them running on one of our clan servers and Im not expierancing any problems... but the revised version I have is the one Im having problems with.... so please if you or somebody you know that has time feels like helping us out... Id seriously appreciate it.... I learn better from seeing the b4 and after rather then reading tech forums... You can either PM me through this site or email me at redline007@rocketmail.com thanks for allowing me to post this request on the forum and I look forward to someone helping us out... thanks

-

gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:41    Post subject:  

I can make the map frame rate higher for you, send the map .VMF files to me by pm, and I will see what I can do in my free time. Wink
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3BA901DF57014CE8%21110&cid=3BA901DF57014CE8
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 14:24    Post subject:  

welcome man! cant wait to see the maps Very Happy
redline007

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 23:45    Post subject:  

On its way to you mailbox Very Happy thx guys
redline007

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 05:11    Post subject:  

well, I just want the forum to know that these 2 maps are currently being checked out by sadist and gtamike just got done helping me out alot with it.. so once there complete ill make another post as to where to get them...thanks for the help guys.. cya ingame
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 06:49    Post subject:  

if you need peeps to playtest the map, just give us a shout Very Happy

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:59    Post subject:  

redline007 wrote:
well, I just want the forum to know that these 2 maps are currently being checked out by sadist and gtamike just got done helping me out alot with it.. so once there complete ill make another post as to where to get them...thanks for the help guys.. cya ingame

Yeah would be nice to play the updated version. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
redline007

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 07:01    Post subject: There up and running  

You can check out the 2 maps on 51/50 Clan Server 1 ( idont have the IP only cause im making this post real quick but you can find it on Steam Server list.. Smile

dm_outlaw_country
dm_acrobat_v5150

Both maps are working fine but do occasionally cause a timeout issue for some players every now and then (im not sure why) but with research I will discover the reason..hehehe.. thanks again Sadist and gtamike for your help in getting these to run.. there both HUGE maps that need a full server of 14-20 to be awesome... I will now focus on smaller maps.. hope you guys enjoy them and let me know what you think... it would be very much appreciated... btw feel free to run them on your servers, if you choose to.. cya guys around and Ill keep you all updated with any new projects I complete or need help with.... cya

gtamike_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 22:42    Post subject: Re: There up and running  

redline007 wrote:
You can check out the 2 maps on 51/50 Clan Server 1 ( idont have the IP only cause im making this post real quick but you can find it on Steam Server list.. Smile

dm_outlaw_country
dm_acrobat_v5150

Both maps are working fine but do occasionally cause a timeout issue for some players every now and then (im not sure why) but with research I will discover the reason..hehehe.. thanks again Sadist and gtamike for your help in getting these to run.. there both HUGE maps that need a full server of 14-20 to be awesome... I will now focus on smaller maps.. hope you guys enjoy them and let me know what you think... it would be very much appreciated... btw feel free to run them on your servers, if you choose to.. cya guys around and Ill keep you all updated with any new projects I complete or need help with.... cya

No problem happy to help, will check the maps out sometime. Cool

Sadist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 20:00    Post subject: Re: There up and running  

redline007 wrote:

dm_outlaw_country
dm_acrobat_v5150

Ditto.
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
 Forum index » TSGK General » Maps
Jump to: