TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

exfido
June 18 1959 (65 year old)
kiransha
June 17 1998 (26 year old)
Pyramidions
June 19 1987 (37 year old)
SkyKoopa_TSGK
June 15 1982 (42 year old)
 TSGK Member 
steve
June 16
tlc
June 18
Vinsticks_TSGK
June 20 1981 (43 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Sat 15 Jun 2024 Sun 16 Jun 2024 Mon 17 Jun 2024 Tue 18 Jun 2024 Wed 19 Jun 2024 Thu 20 Jun 2024 Fri 21 Jun 2024
Birthday SkyKoopa_TSGK  
Birthday steve  
Birthday kiransha  
Birthday exfido  
Birthday tlc  
Birthday Pyramidions  
Birthday Vinsticks_TSGK  

The time now is Sun Jun 16, 2024 13:44
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
the three groups in: religion versus.. common sense
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 03:23    Post subject:  the three groups in: religion versus.. common sense
Subject description: such an epic battle

a friend of mine just sent me a couple of videos on youtube, regarding atheims or whatever you spell that shit.

in that same video they tell me to not belive in god while the bible says believe in god and fuck the rest.

i came to a conclusion

Atheists are the same as religious wackos because they are trying to prove something that just isnt there

so there are:

The Smart Ones: The ones like myself that doesnt believe in anything they are told at, plus they dont give a shit about "beliefs" (any, really, not just religious)

The wannabe smart-ones: they try to prove that god is not real, and they waste so much energy on something like that. betwen you and me, i think its like homophobia (homophobia is not being afraid of homosexuals but afirad of being a homosexual himself)

and theres the.. i dont even know what to call them so ill call them the "Happy folk": they belive in hell, heaven, they are extreme, i dont need to say anything else because we al know what the average catholic yockel is like (christianity is more open minded and more liberal altho theres always those nutjobs, the preachers (mini father grigories).

wouldnt the world be much better without religion? and without Atheists?

cant we all just drop our balls and focus on something real like global warming? rather than killing ourselfs for something that is not worth even thinking about?
1337_Byte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 03:47    Post subject:  

Yes you're completely right I'm agnostic to and I've been thinking of this so much the past few days. If there was no religion there would be so much less conflict in the world.

Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 04:02    Post subject:  

1337_Byte wrote:
Yes you're completely right I'm agnostic to and I've been thinking of this so much the past few days. If there was no religion there would be so much less conflict in the world.

dont think too much about it aswell, otherwise you will see yourself trying to prove that god isnt real -.-

also, you do know that being agnostic is not being "sure" if god exists, or not

Its best not to give a shit. to both sides..

school is enought of a religion as it is.. i dont think todays society can handle religion anymore. it suspect there will be no traces of religion in less than 50 years, and people wont need the "Holy" bible to not do bad stuff (know what im saying.. lolz)

Besides, who would listen to a 2000 year old pre-homo sapiens sapiens? those times were PRIMITIVE, i find it stupid for us, a society in constant evolution to belive in that

also, its 3 in the morning in here, i wonder what im doing still up
{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 04:31    Post subject: Re: the three groups in: religion versus.. common sense
Subject description: such an epic battle

At first I was about to reply to a few misconceptions, but then I decided I wasn't going to touch this topic with a 10ft. pole.

[pole] ----------------o [topic]

(See, it's not touching.)

1337_Byte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 04:38    Post subject:  

I'm agnostic but I mainly don't care about religion, it's really better to not get involved with it. I mean if there really was a god, would he expect you to celeberate lame holidays, and not eat on certain days. Things can't be that specific. I'm not trying to insult anyone, but think, if you're a certain religion, you're probably only it because your parents taught you to be it, and the teachings are usually from a book written by some crazy person.

65 Impala SS

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 08:51    Post subject:  

"The Smart Ones: The ones like myself that doesnt believe in anything they are told at, plus they dont give a shit about "beliefs" (any, really, not just religious) "

Smart equals that?!?!?
How the fuck do you figure that!?

I have strong beliefs and i am ultra smart. An undisciplined savant, yes, but very smart.

I thought you were the one with the sig that read: I support any and everything or something like that.

Truth is, whether you believe in a deity or not, the universe has a creator!
It did NOT- JUST HAPPEN.

And in reply to the agnostic, agnostic means without knowledge.
It makes NO comment on whether one believes in God or not. It merely says man does not have the equipment of knowledge to know.
One can be an agnostic Christian, like me, or one can be a agnostic atheist, IE you are w/o belief in God AND don't believe man knows or not.

Read the last part again and you will see a problem with an agnostic atheist. They don't believe yet understand they don't know!

Dr. Breen HAS to believe in SOMETHING. It doesn't matter if it was fed to you or not. That is beside the point. Every human seeks to put the puzzle together in some belief system. Some type of belief system is better than none.

That would make you an existentialist and extreme skeptic, a stance bordering on insanity.

Breen: advice-- before you start launching into a topic so dear to some and having such complexity, maybe you SHOULD think more about it!

It is hard to take such sweeping claims to " Smartness" about religion or anything else, for that matter, from a 15 year old no it all!
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 09:42    Post subject:  

Screw all this religious crap (soz.....every culture since the myceneans (and well before) have had some sort of higher power that would do mean things to their anus if they didnt obey their command). That's cool...to each their own...but that ain't for me (hell, compare christianity and the Cult of Mithras for a mindscrew).

But screw that ancient stuff....I put my faith in the North Coast, The Great Lakes, and Bells......three of the best damn brewerys who ever sent beer to the Chicago area (while Bells no longer sells beer to Chicago Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , they're one of, if not, the best brewery in the U.S. today.............Damn fine beers......ummmm....Gods they do be!

(argh, I do believe I have a dangling parenthesis)

OH GODS OF BEER...SEND ME SOME DELICIOUS SUDS....THOSE THAT STOMP THE CRAP OUT OF ALL FOREIGN BEERS BUT THE GREATEST OF THE BELGIANS (those monks could brew like it was nobodys business). Let me suckle upon your delicious teat (the teat of North Coast, Great Lakes, and Bell's)....not quite hoppy enough to rape your malt, but in balance enough to create some of the best damn beers ever......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......Fancy U.S. craft beer................so awesome and so tasty.........(heaven, nirvana, the vfw with all you can eat chicken dinner....(Ghost knows that score...although he never made it past teeball in little league (preemptive lols at Ghost xD)

but better still are our premium beers......so delicious they could leave a hole in your pants without you actually tasting em (if you tasted em you would blow your mind).
Wow.............a thread about religion...and here I talk about beer ( and little league xD)....

Yeah.......give me a religious icon...symbol...saying......anything....and I'll turn it legitly into beer worshipping goodness....

Beers from the Midwest make up my Holy Son, beers from the West Coast make up my holy Spirit, and Beers from the east make up me holy ghost......... (all in American terms..........radiating out from Chicago).........

Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:22    Post subject:  

This forum isn't intended to host such discussions.
Let the religion and the politic out of it please.
Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Jump to: