TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eXs|DanielAndres
April 29 1978 (46 year old)
Freelancer
April 27 1991 (33 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Hahahahahaha
April 29 1971 (53 year old)
Juize_TSGK
April 27 1989 (35 year old)
 TSGK Member 
lukejamie07
May 01 1988 (36 year old)
Spitfire
April 27 1991 (33 year old)
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 25 Apr 2024 Fri 26 Apr 2024 Sat 27 Apr 2024 Sun 28 Apr 2024 Mon 29 Apr 2024 Tue 30 Apr 2024 Wed 01 May 2024

Birthday Freelancer  
Birthday Juize_TSGK  
Birthday Spitfire  

Birthday eXs|DanielAndres  
Birthday Hahahahahaha  

Birthday lukejamie07  
The time now is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
TSGK not fair??
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2 [43 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
95Nasty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 22:23    Post subject:  TSGK not fair??
Subject description: Osiris... please read

Once again I have to say TSGK are my fav servers....

However, once again I don't understand the apparent hypocrisies. Maybe the mute feature is turned off... or maybe it doesn't apply to TSGK members. Being that it is required to be nice and no swearing and all to even JOIN TSGK... it seems odd that they would be "above the law".

Some examples:

Night Walker:
2007-12-21 21:06:21 Say I said "shit". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-12-21 20:33:22 Say I said "fucking bug". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-12-20 21:02:30 Say I said "i am noob". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3

Hands Away From Michael Jackson:
2007-12-21 21:17:05 Say I said "f u kkiwi go back to new zealand". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-12-21 21:02:34 Say I said " all I want for xmas is all noobs dead and offline Very Happy". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-12-21 20:47:40 Say I said "my nades will rain you 100 poitn tkaing noobs". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-12-21 20:37:20 Say I said "f u nasty you spwaning git". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-12-19 21:39:08 Say I said "you have no skill and your crap". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-12-19 21:39:01 Say I said "tids get lost u camping git". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-12-19 21:27:38 Say I said "jesus fuck". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-12-18 18:31:49 Say I said "2 much noobs in here". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3

And it goes on and on.

All I ask is that you unmute me. If that can't happen I would say that by TSGK's own standards and rules that they both be muted and/or stripped of TSGK membership.

Nuff said.... all I wanna do is play...

95nasty
The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 22:30    Post subject:  

Hands Away From Michael Jackson is not a TSGK member

If you search the name night walker in the player stats you will find there are many with this name.
The one you encountered i assume on server 1 is not a TSGK member.

Please get your facts checked before posting

These poeple will be muted as soon as they break the quota limit. Michael is well know and he has some how proven his remorse and be unmuted but will soon be muted for good if what you have posted has been taken from his chat

Cannon Foddr
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 22:36    Post subject:  

Also, I have no doubt that collecting 3 quotes over a period of 2 days from that one player will help your case a lot.
Surely you were muted for all the wrong reasons when other players make the occasional chat mistake.

The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 22:37    Post subject:  

I would also like to point out that one member has been removed from the team due to his language and actions. This is taken very seriously and we have to act to a higher standard on our servers and also on others.
TSGK reputation is of the highest importance to the whole team and this is made crystal clear upon joining.

95Nasty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 22:38    Post subject:  

You are right about membership. I matched the names from the TSGK member list and not from the individual stats pages. My bad.

I just wanna play, and I think that playful banter is fun and good. When I played I always tried to be humorous and fun, ironic and playful.

I was never malicious, as some on the servers are. So I was a bit hurt by it. I was never mean or hateful.

Anyways..... thanks for the correction.

95Nasty
Freeman

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 23:18    Post subject:  

95Nasty wrote:
So I was a bit hurt by it. I was never mean or hateful.

You were hurt by chat messages? Essentially 1's and 0's? Give me a break. I fully understand why people are muted when they swear to much, and i respect TSGK's rules, but i can't understand people getting "hurt" by text messages.

Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 23:22    Post subject: Re: TSGK not fair??
Subject description: Osiris... please read

95Nasty wrote:
All I ask is that you unmute me. If that can't happen I would say that by TSGK's own standards and rules that they both be muted and/or stripped of TSGK membership.

For your information TSGK members aren't immunized against auto-mute, if they aren't muted that because they don't swear and that probably one of the reason for why they are a part of this team.

None of us are "above the law", even more, they are more rules to follow for a TSGK members than any others players on our servers.

Also, there is no need to report players who swear at our servers, as its name suggest it, Auto-mute is automatic, it doesn't require the action of an human to be effectiv, if a player is passing the quota he will be automaticaly muted (like your case).

Explained here:
http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2310

DeezNut$

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 00:41    Post subject:  

Freeman wrote:
95Nasty wrote:

You were hurt by chat messages? Essentially 1's and 0's? Give me a break. I fully understand why people are muted when they swear to much, and i respect TSGK's rules, but i can't understand people getting "hurt" by text messages.

You Xbow shots however, do hurt quite a bit sir, yes they do.
Razz

Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 00:49    Post subject:  

This feature cannot not distinguish between people using it for fun or not.
so i would suggest finding a different way to have fun Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger 
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 01:19    Post subject:  

Phat Bacon wrote:
This feature cannot not distinguish between people using it for fun or not.
so i would suggest finding a different way to have fun Confused

No and it doesn't have to do.

If you need to use swear to have a private joke with your friends, you don't have impose this to the whole server, therefor use a private way to enjoy this kind of humor with your friend only (exemple: team speak, steam overlay, ventrillo, xfire and many more).
Also if for fun you call people nigga or cocksucker, you definitly have a special concept of the fun (your matter), another reason to keep this fun for yourself.
There is no excuse to get automuted if it is not a false positiv (0 case for now).

For your information we do log all the chat history (including others players chat to have a full version of the chat) of a muted player prior to his mute and for now none of the players who have been muted seem to have fun while they were insulting the others players, execpt to make people leaving the server, that's so fun indeed.

Freeman

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 01:33    Post subject:  

DeezNut$ wrote:
Freeman wrote:
95Nasty wrote:

You Xbow shots however, do hurt quite a bit sir, yes they do.
Razz

My xbow says he's sorry Embarassed

Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 01:35    Post subject:  

i still need to buy an xbow off the black market Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger 
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 02:38    Post subject:  

Deez,thats the Cause of your virus! Embarassed The bolt in your belly ! DONT TAKE IT OUT! it will bleed....jsust leave it digesting Laughing

Well,i duno but Termi^dts. is Muted for strange reasons,he told me that he was playing with a friend on one of our servers when it was empty and he called his friend Dumbass lots.
But a mute is a mute. This script/PLugin/etc, will be developed better i hope. So There would not be any bad stuff taht can be gotten wrong by the System Smile
ENjoy the game all you need is to enjoy it! Very Happy pwn Fr00bs and drink B00ze! Very Happy lol

Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 02:44    Post subject:  

if somebody calls himslef bad names all match, can he get muted? would be funny Laughing
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 02:47    Post subject:  

Phat Bacon wrote:
if somebody calls himslef bad names all match, can he get muted? would be funny Laughing

lol ill try! ^^' lol

Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: Ingelmunster, West of the Flanders, Flanders, Belgium
Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 03:16    Post subject:  

Freelancer wrote:
Phat Bacon wrote:

lol ill try! ^^' lol

I hope you're kidding.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 03:32    Post subject:  

Phat Bacon wrote:

Same as above, if you want to moan about yourself, you don't need to share this with a public server, in a excessiv way, since getting auto-muted require you to swear more than a lot as a reminder.

Freelancer wrote:
Well,i duno but Termi^dts. is Muted for strange reasons,he told me that he was playing with a friend on one of our servers when it was empty and he called his friend Dumbass lots.

Yeah right, that is not what the log showed at the time he was muted.
An empty public server still not a private server.
And dumbass isn't in the swear list anyway.
But his mute has been confirmed a positiv one, and a good one, if not he would have been unmuted.

As soon as they are muted it is never their fault. But when they are swearing that's our fault for doing nothing to stop it, and when we do something everyone is crying that we are so rude, even if we don't ban for swear and it still our fault for using a automute sytem.
Those same persons who claim the freedom of speech are crying to me over steam when they are insulted in game by a player (sadly true).

This childish discussion is really starting to have no point and is a waste of time, it is not me, it is him, i have done nothing, he started first, that was my friend, blablabla.
You pass the quota, you get automuted, period.
Mostly others servers do not even allow a quota, you swear, ban (and this is not that bad either).

And if you are the victim of a false-positiv we will be more than happy to remove your mute as soon as possible and to improve the script (false positiv = you didn't used swear but the script did detect swear).
For now, case of false-positiv are inexistant.

Anymore post about non false-positiv case will now be locked without notice or answer considering that passing over the quota require really, but really to swear excessivly with the best words arround.

For the scary story lovers, this system catch an average of 1 player per days. There is an average of 1500 actives players per days at TSGK.
What a mass mute system we do have, 0.066% of the actives players is eligible for automute, and then they tell you they did nothing, while at least 400 players per days are using swear and aren't muted, the only 1 that get muted told you that he didn't sweared.

Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:55    Post subject:  

dmbass isnt on the list?!

yay!
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 15:15    Post subject:  

Okay,So termi^dts lied....Hmmm interesting,well im not looking forward to talking to him that much now.lol Laughing
Good thing that Osi Reads Muted peeps Chat Logs. So if hesays its earned Mute than it is an earned mute.
Cheerz!

Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 18:34    Post subject:  

well i've been muted for a while, i dont really mind
Rammie

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 17:24    Post subject:  

Why complaning about automute???

According to me it's the meaning of the game to play it and not to chit chat with others. Laughing

You can also use speech in game Laughing

Sadist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 17:44    Post subject:  

DrBreen wrote:

yay!

I think anyone who calls themselves dumbass should get an automute.

They are a dumbass.
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 19:12    Post subject:  

Sadist wrote:
DrBreen wrote:

yay!

I think anyone who calls themselves dumbass should get an automute.

They are a dumbass.

lulz
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 23:10    Post subject:  

Rammie wrote:
Why complaning about automute???

According to me it's the meaning of the game to play it and not to chit chat with others. Laughing

You can also use speech in game Laughing

Well said, too many players spend time talking and not playing lol. Thank ta Lord 4 AutoBind! -

bind "m" "say Gl & Hf =D"
bind "n" "say Nice 1/Ns"
bind "b" "say ^^"
bind "v" "say Ty"
bind "c" "say GGa Wp"
bind "o" "say 0_o"
bind "w" "say w00t"
bind "d" "say )"
bind "h" "say Hello"

You don't see me typing whils't playing do ya Wink I suggest using something similar and sticking to it it, cuts out swearing, type kills and anything else you can moan about that involves typing ingame.

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 01:37    Post subject:  

I use 1,2,3,4,5 for chat. the other buttons are used for playing.

Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 02:55    Post subject:  

the reason why i dont use binds is because the thank yous, and nice shot's dont mean so much
krazimu
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 09:03    Post subject:  

I agree with you Breen. Theres something about key bound responses that take away from the thought or meaning. Kind of like getting an eChristmas or birthday card instead of the real thing IMO Neutral
Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 22:38    Post subject:  

DrBreen wrote:
the reason why i dont use binds is because the thank yous, and nice shot's dont mean so much

how will they know the difference? N1 looks the same through bind or typing it. if you're gonna say something like that, it makes sense to bind. if its a long response meant for one person then of course you have to type it.

i think binds are fine Smile
nex7one

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 22:49    Post subject:  

I agree with Breen and Krazimu, to take the time to say nice one or thank you means more than when a bind does it for the other.
Indeed, you won't see the difference for "n1", but I rather to read a "n1" than a "Oh jesus very nice one it was awesome" from a bind key.

After, everyone is free to chats how he wants in game..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: Ingelmunster, West of the Flanders, Flanders, Belgium
Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 22:52    Post subject:  

Phat Bacon wrote:
DrBreen wrote:

how will they know the difference? N1 looks the same through bind or typing it. if you're gonna say something like that, it makes sense to bind. if its a long response meant for one person then of course you have to type it.

i think binds are fine Smile

I *think* he means that when you type it you mean it and when you just type "1" or whatever keybind you have, you don't. And it makes sense really, when you say something and take the time you pay respect to someone and really mean what you say. Where "1" is more like, oh well let's give him a n1.

Hm, am I making sense ? Soz I'm like on a three day long handball stage whole day handball and i'm so so tired.

EDIT : dang, nextone beat me to it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Page 1 of 2 [43 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
Jump to: