TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JaMac
March 30 1981 (43 year old)
Vengeance_TSGK
April 01 1990 (34 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 28 Mar 2024 Fri 29 Mar 2024 Sat 30 Mar 2024 Sun 31 Mar 2024 Mon 01 Apr 2024 Tue 02 Apr 2024 Wed 03 Apr 2024

Birthday JaMac  

Birthday Vengeance_TSGK  

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 02:15
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Clan Fights
Clan Fight [ELEA] vs TSGK
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2 [40 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
[ELEA] Rautamiekka

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 16:17    Post subject:  Clan Fight [ELEA] vs TSGK
Event from Sat Feb 09, 2008 22:00 to Sat Feb 09, 2008 23:00

Heissan, is anyone ready for a friendly fight ?

PLACE: TBA
DATE: TBA
TIME (UTC/GMT): TBA
SHOOTERS: TBA
MAP DURATION: 20 minutes.
GRAVITY: Variable.
FF: OFF
RPG: OFF

MAP 1. MAP [ELEA] GRAVITY 100
dm_killbox_insanity_3

MAP 2. TSGK
TBA

MAP 3. [ELEA]: GRAVITY 100
dm_killbox_rac_volts_v4

MAP 4. TSGK
TBA

Last edited by [ELEA] Rautamiekka on Wed Dec 12, 2007 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 21:25    Post subject:  

well you are quite friendly, no hello, no good bye
straight down to business,and you call that friendly? hmmmmm Confused

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 21:30    Post subject:  

Thay dont wase time on minoritys Laughing loll
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 23:09    Post subject:  

I must say that fight list is detailed and ready!(EDIT:for more info Laughing )

If we fight them I want to be there I'm itching for a clan fight.

Last edited by Ghost Dog_TSGK on Wed Dec 12, 2007 02:28; edited 1 time in total
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 00:15    Post subject: Re: [ELEA] vs TSGK  

Well theres definately a fight!

[ELEA] Rautamiekka wrote:

PLACE: TBA
DATE: TBA
TIME (UTC/GMT): TBA
SHOOTERS: TBA
MAP DURATION: 20 minutes.
GRAVITY: Variable.
FF: OFF
RPG: OFF

But when is anyones guess Very Happy

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
[ELEA] Rautamiekka

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 09:04    Post subject:  

Confused. Sorry I always forget "hello"s. (fixed to the first post)
Biffjab

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 20:00    Post subject:  

Formal is the way I like it . No smiley's no greetings. Just straight to the point. It leaves suprises for the personality , and the role they like to take as a person. Hey Jason , you done with the chainsaw yet? I have some shimmy's to hack apart. Lol sorry
Temptation to kill
Biff out

[ELEA] Smacker Vino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 17:39    Post subject:  

Oh helloooooooooo and happy new year! Cool

It just occurred to me that this might be hanging in mid-air someplace.

Let's get this on just for the fun of it. Our shooters are itching and scratching to meet a real clan for a change that won't whine about being hammered in low grav (150 is our preferred mode, although we do all gravs except, perhaps 10K and 0 grav).

Two days ago, eS got taste of this (lost 100 - 67) and sent hate mail as a result. Shocked

We can continue the chatter here, or u can visit us at IRC: #ELEA @ irc.quakenet.net or elea.clanservers.com

My Steam nick: axmarck
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 20:31    Post subject:  

But I hear you guys aren't very nice to play with. Shocked

Is this true or do you indeed enjoy having a bit of fun, talking about cross dressing and donkey riding, or do you get all serious like and kill kill kill without remorse or conscience or do you like kicking back and remembering the old days when men wore boys and boys wore nothing or do you lick llamas?

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 21:20    Post subject:  

I normally end up banned from low grav servers Surprised
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 22:19    Post subject:  

[ELEA] Smacker Vino wrote:

Two days ago, eS got taste of this (lost 100 - 67) and sent hate mail as a result. Shocked

I have talked with an eS member,eS|Seed. And he say it wasnt the way you say it was.....
you played only your map,on a server that have sv_pure 0 on a low grav (100 as i think) and after your map time was done, eS asked you to come and play on thayr server thayr map, and you did not show up.
And also Seed mentioned that 4 your team members were on spectator team and after each kill you or your teammates said "Owned/Pwned". And thay Lost only because the teams were unbalanced, 2 eS vs 3 ELEA +4 spectators....
I duno really Rolling Eyes
regards Free

[ELEA] Smacker Vino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 22:34    Post subject:  

Diet H2O_TSGK wrote:
But I hear you guys aren't very nice to play with.

Really??? We do consider us quite friendly, hmmmm, odd. May be that when we fight, we get so into it that we don't chatter - it's not becuz we go into WIN mode, it's becuz we get totally stressed out. Ask TBR, OTD and FAT66 if we're nice to play with or not; I have a suspicion where this is coming from and also why. Some of the fighters from other teams we've met have acutally jumped ship and joined us, so we can't really be all that bad (I think, unless those that do are not nice either, which sorta complicates the situation).

Then to that eS issue (quotes in ""):

"you played only your map,on a server that have sv_pure 0 on a low grav (100 as i think) and after your map time was done, eS asked you to come and play on thayr server thayr map, and you did not show up."

It might well have been on sv_pure 0. I was setting it back to normal (sv_pure 1) after having had it on sv_pure 2. My mistake, not that it would have mattered one bit since eS would have lost anyway.

"And also Seed mentioned that 4 your team members were on spectator team and after each kill you or your teammates said "Owned/Pwned"."

He might want to add that I repeatedly asked spectators to be quiet. I dislike spectators personally and would rather NOT have them. The team member in question had his admin rights revoked as a result - punishment for behaving like an idiot if you will. It was the drop that filled the goblet, so to speak.

"And thay Lost only because the teams were unbalanced, 2 eS vs 3 ELEA +4 spectators...."

The teams were 2v3 for perhaps 20 seconds at which poin the score was like 80 - 40 in our favor. We will beat eS in low grav anytime and they just don't like it. if you want to see where that thing ended up, you might want to check our Forum - Clan Wars section under eS. Really vexed me to say the least. We want to have fun in this, not to get into political backstabbing.

And Ghost, I love that comment: "I normally end up banned from low grav servers"

And lemme guess, yr called cheater, hacker, bot. If that's the case, you'll be playing guys that share this great misfortune. You see from the above that eS suspects that too, not being accustomed to low grav. Cool

Now then, I've found it optimal to play opponent maps on their server and our maps on our server. Cancels out ping issues and makes life easier for admins. We'll set our server to sv_pure 2 before the match.

Ok, I suggest you hop in when ELEA I is sorta full and check out the vibe. If nothing else, Ghost won't be banned there for being good. {rAc} visit us frequently as we visit them and the relationship between the two is excellent.
Cynyx

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:19    Post subject:  

Bad experience too with some ELEA members.

When ELEA asked a clan fight with E=mc²; i were on ur server in order to test it. I had an alias

Server was in teamplay, 2 ELEA members, at the begining 3v1 and after 2v1... I lost 0 - 30. TP without honnor is very good. Rolling Eyes
Nice kind of behaviour in my view.
Sorry but when i see ELEA tag on a server (even mine) i leave now. Embarassed
and yes i'm a "loser and a noob" according to ur members. Cool

[ELEA] Smacker Vino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 13:45    Post subject:  

I bet that was [ELEA] II server where we've gotten complaints about JUST that and have taken the issue up. Nearly shut that sever down as a result. Go to our REAL servers - [ELEA] I and IV where it's DM all the way.
wee john

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 23:07    Post subject:  ElEA clan
Subject description: description of clan

Hello guys .. i was reading your forum not so long ago and i was saddened to have came across some bickering with reards to ELEA clan ... if i may .. i would like to say something with regards to this .. for a start i have played against ELEA clan many times , i have also been on their server many times and i have always found them to be a nice bunch of guys who welcome you to their server , yes they play low grav on their servers its what they like to play i have never found a problem with them and i must say i have NEVER known them to cheat , they will in a clan match play low grav as well as normal grav to suit everyone , they may come across as being up front but believe me they play for fun but also to win like many other clans they love a challenge this i know too well , i just feel saddened with some of the views i have read about them and i feel there there is no need for such critical views , they came here looking for a clan fun fight and got caught in a slagging match ... is this what this forums about ? Rolling Eyes
(SFC) Pete (Smile) TBR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 23:30    Post subject:  

Hi everyone

I don’t often visit other forums ( I know I need to get a grip ) but it really surprised me to see such bad comments about [ELEA] clan , they are a dam good bunch of really nice guys , I have never heard a bad word said about them before.I also feel very much the same about TSGK, never any trouble ?

What more can I say, I really support all of johns comments, there seems to have been a bit of a misunderstanding is what I put it down to.

Chill boys

Regards

Pete Smile (TBR clan Leader)
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 00:04    Post subject:  

Quote:
got caught in a slagging match ... is this what this forums about ?

You're a smelly cabbage

Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 00:16    Post subject:  

But back to topic... I don't know ELEA from Adam (never actually known anyone called Adam) although I do recall querying once with one of the ELEA chaps why they were named after a girl. Apparently they're not.

But, I am aware from other forums of other clans that the said clans of other forums did not have such a great experience. But this Smacker Vino chap (from his posts) seems like a gentleman and I recall bumping into another ELEA chap on their server once and he/she was very decent and great fun to play with.

Anyway, we're considering it - on advice. In the meantime let's all share some love.

Last edited by Diet H2O_TSGK on Fri Feb 01, 2008 00:19; edited 1 time in total
Killa/PPV

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 00:17    Post subject:  

Why so much hating on ELEA members since none of Tsgk player have play with one of them ? If we organise fights only based on rumors i think we cannot have the loooonnng list a clanfights we had. Common, give them a chance ! There arent a lot of clanfights in these last times, then lets play !
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 00:20    Post subject:  

Killa/PPV_TSGK wrote:
Why so much hating on ELEA members since none of Tsgk player have play with one of them ? If we organise fights only based on rumors i think we cannot have the loooonnng list a clanfights we had. Common, give them a chance ! There arent a lot of clanfights in these last times, then lets play !

What are you on about? How do you know who has played who? Get back to your gardening!

Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 00:39    Post subject:  

Killa/PPV_TSGK wrote:

Played with atleast 3 of ELEA On Kc Kbh server I Smile not A bad Skill and Not That much chatter Really ^^ So , methinks lets Give it a go Razz

Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 01:10    Post subject: Re: ElEA clan

wee john wrote:
i just feel saddened with some of the views i have read about them and i feel there there is no need for such critical views , they came here looking for a clan fun fight and got caught in a slagging match ... is this what this forums about ? Rolling Eyes

None of the TSGK made any comment about ELEA members, but this forum is public.

As for the slagging match it probably started because that:

Some people reading that have wish to check this information out with eS and got another version, and then who care anyway, but such a comment couldn't have lead to something pleasant from others posters no matter who was right or wrong, it was predictable.

[ELEA] Smacker Vino does confirm a bunch of these affirmations and apparently took action in order to get these ones fixed, which is ELEA matter and private business.

As for TSGK, if we do accept a clan fight with ELEA, obviously we will not go further during the clan fight if anything childish as "noob" or "pwned" is said, and that what ever the clan we are playing with.
We do enjoy any friendly fight and this what ever the scores at the end.
But we will prematurely end the fight if any serious lack of respect is shown during it.

Also, we don't split server during the fight, the 4 maps will be played on your server or our, no matter the gravity per maps.
4 maps (2 per teams) of 15 minutes each for a total of an happy hour.
http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=12

Thanks.

[ELEA] Smacker Vino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 03:50    Post subject: Re: ELEA clan

Many thanks, WeeWee and Pete. We truly enjoy the friendship between out clans (WeeWee! D ye see thon auldjin ower thur wira blue rinse?). Good to get a voice from the other - I DON'T HATE ELEA - side.

Now then ...

Osiris_TSGK wrote:
As for TSGK, if we do accept a clan fight with ELEA, obviously we will not go further during the clan fight if anything childish as "noob" or "pwned" is said, and that what ever the clan we are playing with.

Having no spectators will fix that since our chatting abilities are sorta disconnected during a fight. We don't have time to type since we're constantly in dread of being killed. I got really vexed at the comments made by [ELEA] spectators during the eS fight - dislike that kind of talk.

Osiris_TSGK wrote:
Also, we don't split server during the fight, the 4 maps will be played on your server or our, no matter the gravity per maps.

Perfect. So, our team operates at best ping on UK or at least European servers, but, in light of loud wails that we play unfairly (as the incident where our server was set to 'sv_pure 0' by mistake), let's have this at TSGK. Our maps (both in grav 150):

dm_killbox_kbh_2
    dm_killbox_insanity_3

Happy hour sounds good. Will be an honor to play TSGK.
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 04:17    Post subject:  

We do use sv_pure 1 for all our servers, even for clan fight (we don't use sv_pure 2 which is too serious/restrictiv for a friendly meeting as we keep Quake Sounds during the fight).

As for the choice of the server, we can propose 3 locations across europe:

TSGK Serv XIX, London, UK, 212.187.208.53:27015
TSGK Serv XI, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 213.19.131.193:27015
TSGK Serv V, Frankfurt, Germany, 195.122.134.115:27015

Just pick the one that sound to be the best for you.

TSGK maps will be:
dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3 (400)
dm_matar_v3 (400)

How many players per teams do you want, 4 vs 4 is the most common but we are ok with anything if possible not under 3 vs 3 and not over 6 vs 6.
FF will be Off.
RPG will be Off.

We let you choose a date and time (precise the time zone), let us know with a delay of at least a week between the announcement of the date and the day of the fight for a better organization.
Thanks.

[ELEA] Smacker Vino

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 14:05    Post subject:  

Brilliant. Agree that sv_pure 2 being a little overboard.

Posting these details to our forum. 6v6 would be great fun and quite possible from our side, but 4v4 is more likely to happen. Will get back to you very soon with the team list and preferred server.

Are you the Osiris that sometimes drifts into [ELEA] I UK server?

EDIT (new material)

Server: TSGK Serv V, Frankfurt, Germany, 195.122.134.115:27015

ELEA fighters confimed: Hawker, Abyss, n3m0, Teflon, Pieces

I think this might well turn into a 6v6 fight.

Suggested date and time: Saturday February 9 @ GMT 20:00.
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 04:17    Post subject:  

Hi,

Saturday February 9 @ GMT 20:00 is ok.
As for the players number, we will go for a 5 vs 5 at this time as a 6 vs 6 cannot be confirmed for now.

Are you the Osiris that sometimes drifts into [ELEA] I UK server?

I don't think so, probably one of those:
http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=search&st=player&q=osiris

Thanks.

[ELEA] Smacker Vino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 14:27    Post subject:  

Ahm, that's a lot of namesakes. I just remembered that the Osiris in question was [TBR] Osiris. Had yet another Osiris yesterday on [ELEA] I, a Finnish Osiris.

5v5 is fine.
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 13:06    Post subject:  

Diet H2O_TSGK wrote:
Quote:
got caught in a slagging match ... is this what this forums about ?

You're a smelly cabbage

Surprised .......... Shocked ............ Crying or Very sad

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
[DOH] Half Life Half Bisc
Priapism prone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 13:56    Post subject:  

Without wishing to fan the flames read this http://www.dohclan.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=921&st=0&sk=t&sd=a thread to show the "fun" we had with ELEA.

I don't like to badmouth anyone - but if teams can't even be civil then what is the point.

p.s. I love TSGK the most.[/url]

[ELEA] Smacker Vino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 16:13    Post subject:  

"I don't like to badmouth anyone"

Well, then don't.

"Without wishing to fan the flames ..."

Heh, dislike the fact that the [ELEA] Defaming Act / Witchhunt is backfiring? If I learned of an [ELEA] behaving like this, slandering other clans out there in other forums, admin privileges would be revoked immediately and the member put on probation. Back off and let TSGK judge for themselves. The DOH match was a minor mess that seems to have escalated into some type of hysteria (and there are some vultures out there more than ready to leap on that self-destructive bandwagon).

"I love TSGK the most."

How sweet! Why aren't you TSGK then?
Page 1 of 2 [40 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Clan Fights
Jump to: