TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1337_Byte
April 18 1993 (31 year old)
bullock007
April 21 1970 (54 year old)
DogSoldier
April 19 1974 (50 year old)
 TSGK Member 
TeamScorpion
April 24 1991 (33 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 18 Apr 2024 Fri 19 Apr 2024 Sat 20 Apr 2024 Sun 21 Apr 2024 Mon 22 Apr 2024 Tue 23 Apr 2024 Wed 24 Apr 2024
Birthday 1337_Byte  
Birthday DogSoldier  

Birthday bullock007  

Birthday TeamScorpion  
The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 09:19
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
About Joining Tsgk.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts]  
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: Ingelmunster, West of the Flanders, Flanders, Belgium
Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 19:20    Post subject:  About Joining Tsgk.
Subject description: and me wanting to.

Hello,

I'm controllerboy and I would like to join the tsgk clan. I have already posted two earlier threads related to joining, but after the second time I got rejected I kinda let the idea go and started playing with the thought of founding a clan of my own. However, I have come to the insight that creating a clan is not the right way as it is simply impossible for a person like me, that already lacks time now and then. So, I started thinking again, and after playing a lot this weekend and before, especially with Tsgk members, I realised I still want to be part of the team. So, here I am.

- I do not cheat, I don't camp, I don't use the RPG nor SMG weapon,I do not swear, shout, moan or whine. I am not in a clan, but I have played with [FU]("my clan") in front of my name one day, but that was a foolish act where I hope I don't get punished for (as in not being eligible for a tryout),

I do understand English a minimum (in fact, quite a lot of it), also talk Dutch, French and a tiny bit of German btw. I don't know if i'm a fun player but people seems to like me. I do not seek to be the first but it is nice if it will ever happen.I use the gravity gun a lot, I use the crowbar and I know how to do the grenade gravgun combination. Crossbow is my preferred weapon because it's fast and lethal. I do not have an overall kpd of 1.3 or higher, but my weekly kpd is higher than 1.3. I do not have a monster kpd but that's mostly because I play with good players only/mostly. I do have the rank of private, and I play on tsgk servers the biggest part of the time.

here are my statistics : http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=81677

Thank you and yours sincerely,
Controllerboy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
nex7one

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 20:10    Post subject:  

You are a very nice player, I'm sure you will join us. Good luck mate, I hope to see you in the team soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
maeggs

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 20:59    Post subject:    

Very nice player and very nice peep Smile Hope you get in soon Cool
ArcAne Rush

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 21:34    Post subject:  

Very nice player and he has great skills. Good luck.

Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 01:03    Post subject:  

keep going controll Very Happy

hehe get it? Con-Troll?

kidding xD

okayokay, nuff goffing around: take a week break when you're tired.
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 05:30    Post subject:  

Good luck ControllerBoy, you are a very good player Mr. Green I really wish you make it so we can go all crazy muhahahah

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 17:58    Post subject:  

Controllerboy is back !!!,

You're a good player so I think u will have a good chance to get in, although probably it will take more than one tryout (we all know how the first ones usually go Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ).

Good luck dude and see u in the battlefield.

Brent
Knife
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 18:08    Post subject:  

Good player and good motivation. Always a pleasure to frag with you Smile
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 21:36    Post subject:  

Good player and nice guy. But you keep changing your mind controllerboy...

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 22:10    Post subject:  

I know, lol, but this time I'm sure. I was a bit upset about the second time I got refused, I felt a bit rejected.. But after playing even more with you guys than I used to do before, I've realized that I really want to join the clan. You're just a bunch of amazingly skilled people, and I want to get better and that only goes when I play with players that are equelly good or better.

Anyway, thanks for the friendly words,and keep them coming Smile I'll read them all again if I get a tryout with pikpik, I will be able to use some peptalk as people say he's good Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 23:00    Post subject:  

Quote:
people say he's good

Well, yeah. A bit above average alright. But he has got a weakness. A big arse. You can't miss.

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 23:23    Post subject:  

Strange u always seem to talk about big arses Diet, do I smell a fetish ?
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 00:13    Post subject:  

controllerboy wrote:
I know, lol, but this time I'm sure. I was a bit upset about the second time I got refused, I felt a bit rejected..

As i know, your request wasn't rejected, you have withdrawed it yourself, your reason was:
Quote:
I realized I have more potential than I thoug

Things must be clear about that, Captain Pikpik_TSGK gave you the opportunity to join at your second request, as you also canceled your first one by joining another clan, with a waiting period, you withdrawed this second chance by your own too for the reason that you mentioned above.
Since the decision still taken by Captain Pikpik_TSGK (and only him), i wish you good luck then.

Captain Pikpik_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 00:20    Post subject:  

Hi, Osiris_TSGK wrote faster than me. After two requests, you decided to withdraw your application in the aim to create your own clan. However your tryout was scheduled the 14th Jully ! So the answer is no, you are not elligible for a tryout to join TSGK for now.
And that you can call a rejected request.
Thanks.

Lauft ! Weil der Meister uns gesandt / Verkünden wir den Untergang !
Der Meister - Rammstein Twisted Evil
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 07:00    Post subject:  

Osiris_TSGK wrote:
controllerboy wrote:
I know, lol, but this time I'm sure. I was a bit upset about the second time I got refused, I felt a bit rejected..

As i know, your request wasn't rejected, you have withdrawed it yourself, your reason was:
Quote:

Things must be clear about that, Captain Pikpik_TSGK gave you the opportunity to join at your second request, as you also canceled your first one by joining another clan, with a waiting period, you withdrawed this second chance by your own too for the reason that you mentioned above.
Since the decision still taken by Captain Pikpik_TSGK (and only him), i wish you good luck then.

I did actually cancel the request, but that was only because I found the 120 days wait time I got then, because I didn't know about the clan 60 days out rule, a bit much of a punishment. I didn't wanted to let the thread standing there like that 120 days and wanted to close the case for that time.

Anyhow, I know your will is wish as you are the boss. I will then, keep playing and getting better and if you do not mind, I shall contact you in a few months and ask you again if I'm ready/eligible then.

thanks all of you ....
Controllerboy
ICQ Number 
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 08:03    Post subject:  

controllerboy wrote:
Osiris_TSGK wrote:
controllerboy wrote:

Quote:

I did actually cancel the request, but that was only because I found the 120 days wait time I got then, because I didn't know about the clan 60 days out rule, a bit much of a punishment. I didn't wanted to let the thread standing there like that 120 days and wanted to close the case for that time.

Anyhow, I know your will is wish as you are the boss. I will then, keep playing and getting better and if you do not mind, I shall contact you in a few months and ask you again if I'm ready/eligible then.

thanks all of you ....
Controllerboy

Captain Pikpik_TSGK is the boss here, read his post, mine was just a reminder, his post is the final decision (confusing since you quoted my reply).
Captain Pikpik_TSGK is not here to punish people, if a maximum of 120 days were requested, then he had his reason for that decision.
You are the only responsable for the cancelation of your first request and the withdrawal of the second one, which finaly leads to the rejection of the third one (for now).
Anything related to the clan admission is Captain Pikpik_TSGK's affair, feel free to contact him if you need more information about that decision.
Good continuation.

Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 14:42    Post subject:  

at the current time you may not be able to succeed in the tryout yet. you still need a lot of training, you shoud improve in the waiting time. its likely you will reach the 1.3 in that time.

darkmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 22:00    Post subject:  

be patient controllerboy i should to be impatient to....
i must to wait about 90 days and if "i'm ok" maybe 60 days wait with me Wink
PureSlut_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 22:13    Post subject:  

Aww I like Controllerboy..he's sweet Smile
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:18    Post subject:  

Pure, i like you too.

And your rank, Ohhh.
Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
Jump to: