TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lawitz
May 20 1989 (35 year old)
 TSGK Member 
l¤ul¤u`TSGK
May 18 1988 (36 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Shimmy_TSGK
May 18 1983 (41 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Sat 18 May 2024 Sun 19 May 2024 Mon 20 May 2024 Tue 21 May 2024 Wed 22 May 2024 Thu 23 May 2024 Fri 24 May 2024
Birthday l¤ul¤u`TSGK  
Birthday Shimmy_TSGK  

Birthday Lawitz  

The time now is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Computer setup.
Page 1 of 3 [83 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
soupisgoodfood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 14:39    Post subject:  Computer setup.
Subject description: Post your computer setup here.

I'm just a few days away from ordering new components for my computer. Right now I'm running on:
an AMD 64 3200+ with 512 mb of RAM-memory.

I'm updating to an AMD Dual Core 4200 +, socket AM2,
2 GB of DDR2 RAM-memory,
a Sapphire Radeon X1900XT 512MB GDDR3 GPU card,
and a new hard drive. Now, my present hard drive is a standard 200gb 7200 rpm one, and I'm getting myself a 150gb 10 000 rpm one. I'll run the OS (the Vista beta) and HL2 on that hard drive. Will I notice any major differences in gaming by changing the hard drive to a 10 000 rpm?

What's your setup? It would be sort of cool to see what your enemies (no hard feelings) are using for playing the very same game you're playing.
C'mon, feel free to post!

Rublis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 14:47    Post subject:  

OMG cool PC !
I have crap, dont feel anymore i need new one. All games are just flying on ''max'' settings.
My PC is:
AMD 64 Athlon 2800+(better than 3600+)
RAM 1gb
Video card GeForce 6200 Turbo(better than Pikpik and Soupisgoodfood)
I can play all games on ''max'' even FEAR
EDIT: and harddrive is 180gb .
thats my PC Cool and i have Windov XP, dont need that Vista crapy name .
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 15:10    Post subject:  

My recommendation would have been that you should not upgrade to an AMD, as the Intel Core 2 Duo (will be available at the end of jully) completly kick the ass of the FX, and show a great futur of power...
But the good thing is that AMD have to down a lot their prices to sell a maximum of CPU because this is the only thing they can do for now, actually this strategy didn't work, nobody care now, they all wait for the great Intel Core 2 Duo anyway.

Now concerning your 2 Gb of DDRII, be sure to take a good lantency, most of the time the DDRII is faster than a DDR but the DDR have a best latency (which is better for the game). I will recommend Corsair or OCZ for a pair of DDRII also take exactly the same pair to enjoy the dual memory feature. It's good to know that 512Mb of DDRII is better than a one of 1Gb (so i will take 4 of 512 instead 2 of 1 Gb).
About the graphic card, i will never buy an ATI again, ATI sucks, i hate ATI, their drivers are shit, my next graphic card will be a nVidia.
nVidia GeForce 7950 GX2 M570 Edition XXX is the beast.
Now the best part, the 10 000 RPM HDD Very Happy
Yes of course you will see the difference in game, you will see the difference when you bootup the computer, you will see the difference simply in everything.
A 150 Gb Raptor is bullshit, it's too big and too expensive (it's my opinion).
So, if you really want something that really kick the ass in game and more faster than the 10 000 RPM 150 Raptor?
Just take two 74 Gb raptor (2snd edition), and put them in RAID 0, you will have 150 Gb and the speed is amazing... Will cost as much as a single 150 Gb but will be really faster. Inconvenient, it will do more noise and if 1 of the 74Gb break down, you lost all your data (that the problem for all the RAID 0 configurations). But who care, if your 150 Gb break down you will lost all your data too.

All the TSGK computer configurations are available on their personal profile page:
http://www.tsgk.com/?page=team

Mine is there:
http://www.tsgk.com/?page=team&member=osiris

My full configuration is:

- Case Antec P180
- Motherboard Asus P5AD2-E Premium
- Pentium IV 660 3.6 GHz @ 4.06 GHz FSB 800 2 Mo
- Zalman Reserator 1 Plus CPU + GPU + NB + Artic Silver 5
- 2 x Corsair TWIN2X1024-5400C4PRO (2 Gb) (4 * 512 Mb)
- GeCube X850XT Platinium
- 2 x WD Raptor 36 Gb Raid 0 (boot + temp)
- 2 x WD Raptor 74 Gb Raid 0 (home)
- Driver CD/DVD Plextor PX-130A
- Writer CD Plextor PlexWriter Premium
- Writer DVD Plextor PX-716SA
- Driver floppy Mitsumi 7-1
- PSU Seasonic S12 600W
- 2 x Screens 19" ViewSonic VP191b

soupisgoodfood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 17:25    Post subject:  

Osiris_TSGK wrote:
My recommendation would have been that you should not upgrade to an AMD, as the Intel Core 2 Duo (will be available at the end of jully) completly kick the ass of the FX, and show a great futur of power...
But the good thing is that AMD have to down a lot their prices to sell a maximum of CPU because this is the only thing they can do for now, actually this strategy didn't work, nobody care now, they all wait for the great Intel Core 2 Duo anyway.

Now concerning your 2 Gb of DDRII, be sure to take a good lantency, most of the time the DDRII is faster than a DDR but the DDR have a best latency (which is better for the game). I will recommend Corsair or OCZ for a pair of DDRII also take exactly the same pair to enjoy the dual memory feature. It's good to know that 512Mb of DDRII is better than a one of 1Gb (so i will take 4 of 512 instead 2 of 1 Gb).
About the graphic card, i will never buy an ATI again, ATI sucks, i hate ATI, their drivers are shit, my next graphic card will be a nVidia.
nVidia GeForce 7950 GX2 M570 Edition XXX is the beast.
Now the best part, the 10 000 RPM HDD Very Happy
Yes of course you will see the difference in game, you will see the difference when you bootup the computer, you will see the difference simply in everything.
A 150 Gb Raptor is bullshit, it's too big and too expensive (it's my opinion).
So, if you really want something that really kick the ass in game and more faster than the 10 000 RPM 150 Raptor?
Just take two 74 Gb raptor (2snd edition), and put them in RAID 0, you will have 150 Gb and the speed is amazing... Will cost as much as a single 150 Gb but will be really faster. Inconvenient, it will do more noise and if 1 of the 74Gb break down, you lost all your data (that the problem for all the RAID 0 configurations). But who care, if your 150 Gb break down you will lost all your data too.

All the TSGK computer configurations are available on their personal profile page:
http://www.tsgk.com/?page=team

Mine is there:
http://www.tsgk.com/?page=team&member=osiris

My full configuration is:

- Case Antec P180
- Motherboard Asus P5AD2-E Premium
- Pentium IV 660 3.6 GHz @ 4.06 GHz FSB 800 2 Mo
- Zalman Reserator 1 Plus CPU + GPU + NB + Artic Silver 5
- 2 x Corsair TWIN2X1024-5400C4PRO (2 Gb) (4 * 512 Mb)
- GeCube X850XT Platinium
- 2 x WD Raptor 36 Gb Raid 0 (boot + temp)
- 2 x WD Raptor 74 Gb Raid 0 (home)
- Driver CD/DVD Plextor PX-130A
- Writer CD Plextor PlexWriter Premium
- Writer DVD Plextor PX-716SA
- Driver floppy Mitsumi 7-1
- PSU Seasonic S12 600W
- 2 x Screens 19" ViewSonic VP191b

I'm actually going for the Intel Core Duo. That means waiting for a few weeks, and I hate that. I'm also going for the Antec P180. Is it good? I looked at a demo of it over at Antecs website, and I must say I'm impressed. My present case is a complete joke; something I bought in order to have something to put my components inside. It's loud, it collects dust like ... a dust collecting thing (?), and well ... let's just say it isn't too aesthetically appealing.

The memory ... Two 1024mb Kingston Value DDR2 PC5300.
Are you going for the Intel Core Duo as well?

Rublis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 17:35    Post subject:  

i dont care that DUAL CORE power, i will buy AMD anyway, i know its not so good like core 2 duo , but i dont have lot of money, and AMD put prices lower to they processors because the core 2 duo is coming Evil or Very Mad , the AMD 3800+
was costing 180ls but now its ~100ls !!! its 80ls its big money in Latvia .
soupisgoodfood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 17:59    Post subject:  

Rublis wrote:
i dont care that DUAL CORE power, i will buy AMD anyway, i know its not so good like core 2 duo , but i dont have lot of money, and AMD put prices lower to they processors because the core 2 duo is coming Evil or Very Mad , the AMD 3800+
was costing 180ls but now its ~100ls !!! its 80ls its big money in Latvia .

Yeah, I was like that too - "screw it, I'm going for AMD anyway". But now, when I'm getting ready to order everything, I want the best of the best! Razz Not really, but I want to buy myself sweet things when I can (I'm 17 - working over the summer - money - $$!).
By the way, if some one has any questions regarding gardening, holler at me, yo!

Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 18:32    Post subject:  

Yes i'm waiting for the Core 2 Duo Smile
And the P180 is a paradise. The best of the best for now and since almost 1 year, so, to tell you the true, my computer is running 24h/7d and the case is on the floor (which mean lot of dust), so, after almost 1 year of running the computer, when i open the case, i saw a few of dust, don't even need to clean as it were almost not enough dust inside.
In the P180 you have 2 dust filters, those things do their job at the best, i actually clean the filter every 2 mount, it's amazing all the dust it can catch. And it catch it well.
I'm also a noiseless seeker, so the 3 * 120mm fan of the P180 are almost noiseless when runnig at the lower speed (which is ok because they are big enough to make the air flow well inside the case).
Also, you have rubber patch for HDD space which is good if you have raptor.
I higly recommand this case, in black or silver, mine is silver.

Viz3d_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 16:07    Post subject:  

ha, yes I also love silent computer.....i have watercooled my opterons, and on my radeon i changed fan to ati silencer from artic cooling...and have enermax silent in case....and it works, i dont hear it Smile

well i dont hear it when i work on one comp , when i need some rendering, i swich on other 4 comps and no one can save me from noise, only my sobwoofer & ACDC Smile

about case - i love thermaltake - armor (steel variant - 18 kg empty Smile
I had some chieftec before, but its crap.

I have 74 raptor too, and i like it (except noise...)

I also thinking about some upgrade ....maybe 2 dualcore opterons .... or xeons.... i will see Smile (i have 2 opterons 242 now, it is getting old)
Osiris do you have some expirience with xeons ? ( because i have more expirience with amd...)
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 16:59    Post subject:  

Viz3d_TSGK wrote:
ha, yes I also love silent computer.....i have watercooled my opterons, and on my radeon i changed fan to ati silencer from artic cooling...and have enermax silent in case....and it works, i dont hear it Smile

well i dont hear it when i work on one comp , when i need some rendering, i swich on other 4 comps and no one can save me from noise, only my sobwoofer & ACDC Smile

about case - i love thermaltake - armor (steel variant - 18 kg empty Smile
I had some chieftec before, but its crap.

I have 74 raptor too, and i like it (except noise...)

I also thinking about some upgrade ....maybe 2 dualcore opterons .... or xeons.... i will see Smile (i have 2 opterons 242 now, it is getting old)
Osiris do you have some expirience with xeons ? ( because i have more expirience with amd...)

Xeon, yes you said the word Smile
I have 1 server Bi-Xeon 3.2 Ghz with 2 Gb of RAM and the power of this box is amazing. Also the new Xeon dual core is out and i haven't test it yet, but i guess it kick ass... Some Tulsa are coming soon, it's a new Xeon too with a maximum of 16 Mb L3...
Only the price could be a problem.
Also, the price of Bi-Xeon motherboard is a bit expensive...
I have test the Opteron dual core 180, which was very bad... I keep the box only 48h then i send back to remplace it by a simple P4 Dual core 3.0 Ghz...

Rublis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 17:32    Post subject:  

maybe someone want to buy a AMD 2800+ ? its a monster Laughing
pRiebe_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 18:22    Post subject:  

"I will recommend Corsair"

I would recommend Corsair Pro.. Smile

and remmeber, with the 64bit system, you can take advantag eof the patch hl2 has for 64 bits system to increase the game play.. Smile

--building portfolio, in progress---
http://sjp.notlong.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Viz3d_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 18:30    Post subject:  

well i did not test single opteron, with dual 242 (1600 Mhz) i was ok about 2 years...and dual MB for opterons are relative cheap

on other machines I have mix of A64, Athlon XP

i am little scared from intel, since i have tested some P4 with some of my files - in half of render it always crashed, it has big problems with temperature inside (opened case, LOTs of fans).....and it produced terrible noise Sad

but maybe newer intel procesors are better, didnot try...only intel i have now is pentium M in my notebook

To rublis - haha i have also Athlon xp on some rendering machine, its slower but still do some job Smile
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 18:43    Post subject:  

Viz3d_TSGK wrote:
i am little scared from intel, since i have tested some P4 with some of my files - in half of render it always crashed, it has big problems with temperature inside (opened case, LOTs of fans).....and it produced terrible noise Sad

I forgot to mention that the new 65mm proccess, reduce the TDP, so heat and noise are reduced too Smile
That was the main problem for the P4, high TPD then high heat and lot of noise if you keep the orginale fan (which is useless).

pRiebe_TSGK wrote:
"I will recommend Corsair"

I would recommend Corsair Pro.. Smile

Of course, inside the Corsair brand, the pro series is a must, i have 4 of them and it's work well (good stability during overcloacking too), nice led on the side also Smile

Viz3d_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 23:19    Post subject:  

well i didnot try corsair, i use kingstone and samsung RAM .... some of them ecc registered.... and i am happy with them too

to osiris: ok ill try intel this time .....it is your responsibility now Smile

(in fact, when i tried add my notebook with 2,13 mhz pentium M to network render, i was little suprised with its power....i expected less)
pRiebe_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 08:07    Post subject:  

the new intels are sick.. in the new "Networking World" I got last week it talks about some specs and speed test of the new dual intels coming out.. there sick.. finally.. lol

although ill probably stick with AMD for a bit.. they will come out with something better before my computer does me no good..

and yes.. I love the led lights on our RAM, its the best! Smile

it amazes so many of my friends..

--building portfolio, in progress---
http://sjp.notlong.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Anti-PikPik ton reup

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 22:26    Post subject:  

Desoler mais je parle pas bien et mon orthographe en français est vraiment a chier, c'est juste pour dire ma configuration ce qui a de plus basic!

processeur : AMD64 3500+ S939 0.09µ 2.2Ghz@2.7Ghz + minityphoon
Carte mère : A8NE
Mémoire : 1.5G Kingston cas2.5 (3*512)
Carte graphique : 7900gt zalman vf900 CU-led@ gpu 550 / ram 830
Disque dur : Maxtor diamond max 10 S-ata 250G
Lecteur : 1graveur DVD LG et un lecteur DVD LG
Alimentation: LC Power 560W ventilateur 14cm
Boitier : 3D Aurora @ Gigabyte ( facade plexi )
Carte son : Creative sound blaster audigy 4 pro + HP altec Lansing MX5021
Ecran : IIsonic 17"

Désoler pour ceux qui comprennent pas le français!
I'm sorry if somebody don't understand french, or me it's very difficult to speak english and write english Bye every body see ya'!
Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 07:02    Post subject:  

hey osiris, isn´t that overkill for a weak watercooler like the zalman? I recommend a dual or tripple radiator, stuff from Zalman or Thermaltake are crap.

just tell me the watertemperature you have with it, board sensors read bad values whereas shuffling it would be more precise. Rolling Eyes

my current pc is this: http://www.nethands.de/pys/show.php4?user=Lawitz
will buy a new one in december with core2duo 6600.
also the case will change, I´m building a plexiglascube right now, half finished. http://www.kaltmacher.de/viewtopic.php?t=74434 (forget the text and just look at the pics)

DuMBaZz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 22:43    Post subject:  

My computer:

Amd 64 3200+
Geforce 6600 Turbocache.
512 DDR ram.
160 GB Hard drive.
7.1 sound system.
Digital television card.
DVD RW drive.
Windows Vista RC1

Ma[X]u']['

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 15:48    Post subject:  

AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+
MSI K8N Diamond Plus
2x1024MB OCZ Gold XTC
EVGA GeForce 79000GTX
Pioneer DVD+/- RW
WD Caviar 320 GB SATA2
Seasonic 600W PSU
NZXT Lexa Case

Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 18:25    Post subject:  

Lawitz wrote:
hey osiris, isn´t that overkill for a weak watercooler like the zalman? I recommend a dual or tripple radiator, stuff from Zalman or Thermaltake are crap.

just tell me the watertemperature you have with it, board sensors read bad values whereas shuffling it would be more precise. Rolling Eyes

my current pc is this: http://www.nethands.de/pys/show.php4?user=Lawitz
will buy a new one in december with core2duo 6600.
also the case will change, I´m building a plexiglascube right now, half finished. http://www.kaltmacher.de/viewtopic.php?t=74434 (forget the text and just look at the pics)

Zalman is far away one of the top passiv watercooling, mine is running since 2 years and my computer is On 24h/7d, it watercool CPU, GPU and Northbridge on the same circuit and my temp are 40° idle and 50 - 55° on load (like after 2 hours of HL2dm), sometime it reach 60° on the summer (very hot in the south of France). Also my CPU (3.6 Ghz) is overcloacked, since i have get the Zalman, at 4.1 Ghz, it was 4.3 Ghz first but i haven't the purpose to run a 4.3 Ghz CPU, so i have lower it to 4.1 Ghz...
I use Artic Silver or MX-1 as thermal greese.
Perfectly stable, the only thing that crash is HL2dm Smile (like everyone).
Also the Zalman V2 has been improved (they improv the radiator) and i'm going to get this new one but not now as i'm very happy with my Reserator Plus.
I'm a low noise seeker... Because the computer is On 24h/7d and it's located in the living room.

Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 20:00    Post subject:  

forget about the temperatures you read, these are almost always wrong. The watertemperature is important, with that you can see how well a watercooler is. I had the reserator as well once, but I sold it and bought one from alphacool with a tripple radiator and when the fans run at 5V you don´t hear them. I´m a silent fan as well and mine is on 24/7 as well and in my room where I sleep too. right now the gpu is not watercooled so the pc is a bit loud but that will be watercooled with the next gpu.

Go into a watercooling forum and many people would tell you the same.

Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 02:21    Post subject:  

I'm not going to go on a hardware fight Wink
As i'm very happy with my stuff, and my computer hardwares are going very well, i think this is the most important Smile
That's it for me.

Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 16:38    Post subject:  

if your cpu had 70°C and your gpu had 80°C they would still run normally but their lifespan would be shortened drastically, thats what I want to say. Your temperatures might be a lot higher than you´d want them to be. I also don´t want a fight, had too many fights about watercooling with some people...

Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 05:20    Post subject:  

My rig's in need of some overhauling but handles itself suprisingly well:

Athlon XP 2700+
Abit NF7-Rev2.0
1 Gb DDR 333
AIW 9700 non pro flashed to pro (I killed my x800gto Sad )
120 and 80 Gb 7200rpm hard drives - 80 gig probably on the verge of death
CD/DVD-RW
19" Samsung 940MW
Cooling system: D-tek Whitewater, Swiftech MCW-60, Aquaxtreme 50z, D-tek Procore, and 1/2in. Tygon R3603
Some gaudy POS Chieftec server tower ripoff - real case is a Silverstone Temjin 5 that I didn't want to travel 600+ miles with.

da4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:38    Post subject:  

a64 3200+ (2.2ghz)
1024mb ddr
6800gt 256mb
mx518

this is how i rock them servers
markdel16

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 04:12    Post subject:  

Looks like I'm lagging behind, although this computer is fine for Nascar 2003, HL2, Heroes 5, which is all I really play. I'd like to be able to run Quake 4, but computer is hurting playing that online.

Gigabyte 7VM400M-RZ
AMD XP-2200+
ATI Radeon 9600
1GB DDR2100
100GB IBM Deskstar

Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 23:45    Post subject:  

got a new pc now:
Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 which I will try to overclock, I aim at 3.2ghz
2GB G.Skill DDR 800 Ram
EVGA 8800 GTS
ASUS P5B Deluxe
Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 530W
WaTeRpLeX Casecon almost finished
400gb,80gb, 160gb Samsung HDDs which makes a total of 1140gb with my current drives.

I´m going to put it together soon when my case is finished.
the funny thing is that the most expensive part is the case Rolling Eyes

God_Midi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 23:52    Post subject:  

amd athlon 3500+
2 giga ram
sapphire x800 gto : graphic card
160 hard disk
Lan party nf4 sli-dr: motherboard
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 00:11    Post subject:  

Got a new rig not so long ago Very Happy :

Intel Core 2 Duo 6300 - gonna try to push it past 3.2 when I get around to updating my bios
Gigabyte DS-3
2GB Corsair DDR 800
Gigabyte 7900GS (with a nice stock OC)
Corsair 520W power supply
Same crap keyboard and mouse that I've been using for the past 4 years

Probably going to get me a new case in celebration of employment.

[ TSF ] LORD DAVROS

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 00:22    Post subject:  

lawitz i dont see the point of buying a new pc then making it unreliable by clocking it JUST BUY A BIGGER ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE..

I wouldnt want to disagree with osiris but i think that intell are crap i would go amd any day as in my experience they are more reliable as intell sell on there name which is not worth any where as much these days.
I run an amd dual core 64 bit 4400 chip which i will up to the new 5500 dual with 1 megacash on each and i will change my mother board too as they have just brought out a new line of chips which has 1 pin less than b4. they are a little slower (so buy the bigest you can aford) but can handle a lot more things at once and not crash... my mother board is nvidia made by MSI and im running an ati radionx1950 pro graphics card. Although i have two graphics cards i cant run them both in crossfire at mo cause i didnt know that the person i had build my pc for me had used an nvidia chipset..Which means that if i put them both in with out going to ati chipset it would go BANG Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I wouldnt say i would recomend ither way on cards ati or nvidia cause i never had any probs with either . but my new icq3 radionx1950pro seems to run hl2 realy well and when i get them both in i think it will b all i will need for some time.. as for hddrives i recon you should use sature 2 mine is 200 gig but like osiris says its a good idea to run 2 seperate ones for back up reasons.

Government health warning DALEKS KILL.......
Page 1 of 3 [83 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Jump to: