TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lukejamie07
May 01 1988 (36 year old)
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Wed 01 May 2024 Thu 02 May 2024 Fri 03 May 2024 Sat 04 May 2024 Sun 05 May 2024 Mon 06 May 2024 Tue 07 May 2024
Birthday lukejamie07  

The time now is Thu May 02, 2024 18:26
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
This needs attention!!
Page 2 of 2 [47 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 18:49    Post subject:  

yes that was before.

Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 19:04    Post subject:  

sargE wrote:
i find it ironic that the top smg user of all time is a TSGK Laughing im guessing this was before he/her joined the clan

just thought id point that out Embarassed

Yes it was before he was a TSGK, he showed an amazing motivation and has to deeply change his game and habbit (not to say relearn the game) in order join the TSGK, which took a lot of time and finaly he has joined the team after incredible effort.
Thanks to Grits 'N' Gravy_TSGK for that, nothing is impossible.

Knife
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 19:41    Post subject:  

Osiris_TSGK wrote:
sargE wrote:
i find it ironic that the top smg user of all time is a TSGK Laughing im guessing this was before he/her joined the clan

Very Happy
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 16:36    Post subject:  

SMG is just one of them weapons you love to hate. I don't mind its use as some people said earlier, it suits Newer players in the game. I find it quite funny that while they are drilling every bullet into you at point-blank range, you can still beat them to pulp with your stick first.

Every new player uses the SMG at first, its the only Auto weapon they can use from Spawn, so it just makes sense to use it. They just never seem to find that day where you learn that you GGun is much more Fun & Effective than SMG, then the day after that where you learn you can pick nades and chuck them at people, then on and on and on, till you find yourself wondering why you bothered using the SMG at all. I wouldn't put SMG in the same catagory as RPG ethier. SMG = Annoying, RPG = Lame, just lame. Banning SMG/RPG won't help, players will just play on other servers where there allowed, thus we have no one to kill but ourselves. If you wanna use the SMG on me, feel free, but god help it if I get within 5ft of you wiv my stick. You'll just be seeing godly flashes of white light! Muahahaha! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
sargE

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 17:52    Post subject:  

Osiris_TSGK wrote:
sargE wrote:

Yes it was before he was a TSGK, he showed an amazing motivation and has to deeply change his game and habbit (not to say relearn the game) in order join the TSGK, which took a lot of time and finaly he has joined the team after incredible effort.

fair enough.. i wasnt having a go, just stating facts (as always Cool )

stonded cabbage wrote:
Banning SMG/RPG won't help, players will just play on other servers where there allowed,

if you guys dont like them both why not have an "smg-free" server. possible an idea for server XXX Razz
The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 19:06    Post subject:  

Lets rename server 1 to XXX it sounds soooo cool Cool

Zog Ecosse

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 22:48    Post subject: Dis need attention  

Had a bad session 2 day. I am kinda getting round 2 the theme o da thread.
Will not say what happened, but I need to play with good players 2 make the game good 4 me. Sad Just could not turn round 2 see who was smg me in da back Evil or Very Mad Went onto anther server and let rip with all Evil or Very Mad + 5k. Are we taking this to seriously???????????????? Question'Question I enjoyed it. Embarassed Met one or 2 of da regular players there also. Razz No damage done -----------------here I come.
[AgC]Flushthetoilet
Sildenafil citrate consumer

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 23:40    Post subject: Re: Dis need attention  

Zog Ecosse wrote:
Will not say what happened, but I need to play with good players 2 make the game good 4 me. Sad Just could not turn round 2 see who was smg me in da back Evil or Very Mad Went onto anther server and let rip with all Evil or Very Mad + 5k. Are we taking this to seriously???????????????? Question'Question I enjoyed it. Embarassed Met one or 2 of da regular players there also. Razz No damage done -----------------here I come.

Are you drunk ?
ICQ Number 
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: Ingelmunster, West of the Flanders, Flanders, Belgium
Browser:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 01:21    Post subject: Re: Dis need attention  

[AgC]Flushthetoilet wrote:
Zog Ecosse wrote:

Are you drunk ?

lol why are you asking that
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Wonderbanana

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 02:14    Post subject: Re: Dis need attention  

Zog Ecosse wrote:
Will not say what happened, but I need to play with good players 2 make the game good 4 me. Sad Just could not turn round 2 see who was smg me in da back

What's wrong with smg'ing someone in the back? Best way! Laughing

I don't really see the big deal.

Don't like it, don't use it. And just associating the smg with new players is a tad bit untrue. Some of the best players I know and some of the best players in the game use the smg.
Zog Ecosse

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 03:23    Post subject: This needs attenion  

Hi,
yes I am pogued. i really should not play when I'm pissed. Confused all the 'nades and da rest were raining down..... but I just could not resist!!!! Nae matter. I was just a bit slow. Got a bit of work cut out 4 me. No, I don't shoot people in da back (dat's not golf) Razz I prefer to use a 45 gallon drum of petrol. Mad As I said, given up camping, given up da smg, sex and all Laughing the rest. It is just a bit annoying when you try to comply and you get crused/shat on/ucified/chritisised/castrated/ abused, (pogues) Cool. I don't care I'll be there. By the way, nice artistic death today..... pinned to da wall, killed myself 4 times.
SMG, who cares. It only mater if you want to joi Very Happy n da elite.
Smile Smile

Zog
The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 08:50    Post subject:  

I still haven't worked out if you like the smg or not Laughing

Wonderbanana

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:41    Post subject:  

Sniperborg wrote:
I still haven't worked out if you like the smg or not Laughing

Laughing
Killa/PPV

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 14:21    Post subject:  

Maybe it's possible to reduce the smg ammo on spawn. Set it on one charger only ( 45shots(1charger) and not 90shots(2chargers) ) if you know what i mean. Like that i think it can :
- resolve this problem [url]http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=weapons&game=hl2mp [/url]
- (maybe) resovle the problem of the smg haters
- help some new players to play more with others weapons of course ( in particulary the Gravgun and stick )

I think if we can make a deal with and non smg users ans smgusers, we can resolve a lot of problems, for made everyone happy Wink . Just do a 50/50 you know. It can be a good idea to not remove smg but just reduce it usage for dont abuse of it .

The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 19:38    Post subject:  

Killa/PPV_TSGK wrote:
Maybe it's possible to reduce the smg ammo on spawn. Set it on one charger only ( 45shots(1charger) and not 90shots(2chargers) ) if you know what i mean. Like that i think it can :
- resolve this problem [url]http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=weapons&game=hl2mp [/url]
- (maybe) resovle the problem of the smg haters
- help some new players to play more with others weapons of course ( in particulary the Gravgun and stick )

I think if we can make a deal with and non smg users ans smgusers, we can resolve a lot of problems, for made everyone happy Wink . Just do a 50/50 you know. It can be a good idea to not remove smg but just reduce it usage for dont abuse of it .

I really like this idea, nice one killa Very Happy

deluxe

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 21:01    Post subject:  

hm good idea in principle, but the problem is that the weapons u get when u spawn are defined by the game itself- that means that the weapons u get at the beginning are not created by the map or the server, u always get them.
Of course you can do some more complicated stuff like stripping all the weapons and then giving the desired weapons to the player (like seen on centrum..), but if u want to do that, u would have to edit all the maps, just to decrease the smg ammo.
so in my opinion i dont see an efficient way to do that, nice idea though..

connection closed
Zog Ecosse

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 21:24    Post subject: Dis need loking at?  

Hi Killa,
might have played you today on another server. Still think that bouncy rubber bullets are the answer. Very Happy There is plenty of rpg ammo lying about doing nothing. Exclamation Totally unpredictable and also a lot of skill required. Mad . Nice to think that da good players would have no answer!! Wink

Zog
Page 2 of 2 [47 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Jump to: