TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eXs|DanielAndres
April 29 1978 (46 year old)
Freelancer
April 27 1991 (33 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Hahahahahaha
April 29 1971 (53 year old)
Juize_TSGK
April 27 1989 (35 year old)
 TSGK Member 
lukejamie07
May 01 1988 (36 year old)
Spitfire
April 27 1991 (33 year old)
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 25 Apr 2024 Fri 26 Apr 2024 Sat 27 Apr 2024 Sun 28 Apr 2024 Mon 29 Apr 2024 Tue 30 Apr 2024 Wed 01 May 2024

Birthday Freelancer  
Birthday Juize_TSGK  
Birthday Spitfire  

Birthday eXs|DanielAndres  
Birthday Hahahahahaha  

Birthday lukejamie07  
The time now is Fri Apr 26, 2024 06:08
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
Brent wants to join
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 4 [113 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 00:34    Post subject:  Brent wants to join  

Hi,

you probably have seem me "occasionally" on the TSGK server and I think I qualify as a member.
I've just starting playing very shortly, but I like it a lot and want to be part of the tSGK clan.

Two problems:

It seems if you look at my statistics that I am part of NL clan, although I never signed up for this, so please ignore this.
Second my KD ratio is lower than needed, but if you look at my other stats I am sure this is explainable.

Hope to hear from you guys and in the mean while, see ya at Killbox !

Cheers
Brent !
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 00:48    Post subject:  

Hi,

Welcome here.
Thanks for your request.

Those are your stats.
http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=330980

Your KpD is indeed low but in the same time you play with the "TSGK weapons", improving your KpD arround 1.10 is recommended if you still use this range of weapons, and 1.3 if you use all the weapons.

The main issue is your ingame expression. You seem to really don't like campers and we understand, but we can't accept having a member being so expressiv toward others players, no matter the reason.
With this current chat history you may not be eligible for a tryout.
Thanks.

MeekMeekle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:00    Post subject:  

µ
BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:07    Post subject:  

Thanks for u r quick response, although I think my chat history and my anti-camp remarks are no different from members of your clan or other friendly clans.

I am a fair player (people who play killbox v8 know this) and I only make remarks to players who should know better than to camp, not to newbies.

So please reconsider, I think I am worthy of your clan.

Many thanks

Brent
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 01:33    Post subject:  

BrentMeisterGeneral wrote:
although I think my chat history and my anti-camp remarks are no different from members of your clan

Problably a confusion, it is TSGK forum here, are you sure that you are talking about TSGK Members insulting people on our own servers?
I'm sure that a TSGK member chat history will look different than this one:
http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=chathistory&player=330980
With such a way to express your feeling against campers (and if you really want to continu this way), you will definitly not be worthy for our clan.
Unless you reconsider your chatting habits we will not be able to reconsider your request.

BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:11    Post subject:  

Hi,

there is no confusion at all.

I find it strange that I am not aloud to trash talk a bit, that's normal in a game. People do it all the time in real life.

If the word "camper" insults someone than I am not sure this person is emotionally stable, come on.

As I said before, if I guy with over 15,000 points constantly camps and recharges his suit, I think I have the right to challange him.

But if my chat history upsets you and other people and makes you think I am not worthy of your clan, than so be it.

thanks for the effort.

Cheers
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:37    Post subject:  

Hi MasterOfDisaster Very Happy
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:39    Post subject:  

We don't considere "fck u camping son of a bitch" or "you chicken shit" and co. like a decent chatting habits toward others players.

You may talk trash as much you want and that's really the last of our worries, but not with a _TSGK after your name.
We will be it then and we wish good luck for your futher application with an other clan.
Thanks for your request and your comprehension.

Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:40    Post subject:  

Ooh give him a chance
BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 14:19    Post subject:  

Hi,

A couple of times I said something in the heat of the moment. Ask anyone who played me how I behaved during play time. I am among the most fair playing people and always draw the stick when somebodyelse does this, I never camp, I never use SMG, I apologize after an accidental spawn kill, I think this is the most pure form of playing. I find it strange that u judge my character on basis of some chat material of the last 7 days, which may or may not be appropriate at that specific time.

Anyway if you feel that way and are not willing to give me a chance, than I don't want to be part of TSGK, which I am sure is a very cool clan, with cool 'PURE' playing people

Anyway thanx DrBreen for your support!

yours sincerely,

BrentMeisterGeneral (aka masterofdisaster)
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 14:30    Post subject:  

well havnt seen you say those blasphemies yet :\ at least near me
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 15:06    Post subject:  

cmon! Give him a chance !!
He is a good lad! Very Happy
HE will promise he will make his chat ...mmm..less rude Smile
COMEON!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 15:59    Post subject:  

Freelancer wrote:
cmon! Give him a chance !!
He is a good lad! Very Happy
HE will promise he will make his chat ...mmm..less rude Smile
COMEON!!!!!! Twisted Evil

He still claim that he was doing the right thing by insulting people and he didn't understand that it is what did us think he will never be a worthy addition for our clan (already rebel even before being a member), he could have do a meaculpa about it but he didn't, he strongly think that insulting people ingame is the best way to challenge them (his words).
We have basic requirements and swearing is at the top of it, don't argue with that if you want to join this team.
http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=28

He will not be eligible for a trout except if Captain Pikpik_TSGK decide that he may be.

Captain Pikpik_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 16:07    Post subject:    

Is this a joke ? Would like to have a tryout and then a chance to join us with this kind of expressions in your chat history ? Your chat history is only from the last seven days , we can't imagine what did you say before , or what will you say after . If you still want a chance to join us , you'll have to be very motivated and calm down with your chat ; because by answering that TSGK people also say " fuck you son of a bitch " , you're insulting us . Respect and honour .

Lauft ! Weil der Meister uns gesandt / Verkünden wir den Untergang !
Der Meister - Rammstein Twisted Evil
BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 16:16    Post subject:  

Hi,

I think it would be fair and more democratic (instead of asking cap. Pikpik, whom I never played against, but of course respect) to ask members I played against, like; PureSlut, Shimmy, Rublis, Knive. e.a. I mean they know how I play and if they think I abuse people or them...than it is fine I will stop trying.....

In other words, I still want to join, I promise to watch for the insults, but than I have to know what is aloud and what not. (can I say camper?)

Ps Thanks Freelancer for your support and Thanks Shimmy for adding me to your friends list.

See Ya in the Killbox and ......I am not a man of vengance (only in the killbox Twisted Evil )
BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 16:22    Post subject:  

Come on, why so hostile?,and for the record NO I am not joking.

I didn't say that TSGK people say that specifically. Only the remarks about campers etc is very custom during games, I already said that I said some things in the heat of the moment, and no I was not more insulting before these 7 days (is that a rule of thumb or what?).

Again, I ask you, please ask the TSGK-ers that I played to get a good impression, becasue if you look at my stats u see I play some very often (you know who u are Smile

Thanks for the trouble !

Brent
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 16:30    Post subject:  

I think it would be fair and more democratic (instead of asking cap. Pikpik, whom I never played against, but of course respect)

He is the "Tryout manager", he decides who is eligible for a tryout or not.
So yes we have to ask him.

In other words, I still want to join, I promise to watch for the insults, but than I have to know what is aloud and what not. (can I say camper?)

That's all we wanted to read.

So, it is up to Captain Pikpik_TSGK now.

Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 16:47    Post subject:  

indeed The PikPik has spoken. if he no likes we can't do anything about it. I like gaming with you dude, but your behavior has to be universal whether tsgk members are around or not Very Happy

I wish you good luck with your try out proceedings

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 16:51    Post subject:  

Ok

I've played with Master and I've enjoyed the games. Good player and generally quite in battle - just gets on with the game. I don't recall witnessing such outbursts. I would have assumed from seeing him online that he had potential.

That needs to be said.

But, MasterofDisaster, look at it this way. You've applied to join, i.e. you're 'asking'. When it's pointed out to you that some of your chat history is unacceptable (and it is unacceptable by virtue of the fact that we will not accept it) you then defend yourself by pointing out heat of the moment and others do it.

Why didn't you just hold your hand up and say - 'fair enough - I'll stop'. Why argue? By arguing it (even if you think you're right) you're only going to raise suspicions.

The truth is that the clan is a bunch of mates who like to play together. If you go up to someone and ask can I be your mate and they point out something you don't like and you argue it - how do you expect the relationship to grow?

Further, there are plenty of examples on the forum of TSGK expressing disatisfaction with any sort of insult. We're not prudes - bans are rare and power is never abused. There's also plenty of examples of people applying who have used with bad (disrespectful) language. There's even an example a bit similar to yours. In that case, the person held up their hand and said they'd stop. This in itself was a good sign - that person is now a member of the team and someone I like and am proud to call a mate.

I'm posting this because you asked for other TSGK members to give their opinion. So my opinion is this:

You're a good player whom I have witrnessed to have manners. You have potential. But you're arguing over something whereas you should simply admit to being a fault. This way of behaving is not great, especially bearing in mind that you are trying to get in. This makes me suspect that worse could happen if you got in.

I sincerely hope I'm being fair to you, and I will continue to enjoy games with you. I understand that you might perceive the need to defend yourself - but maybe your perception was wrong. And while I have no beef with you I don't see how you could get in after the approach you've adopted unless it becomes apparent that TSGK and you have got off on the wrong start, but that's for you to correct. And in any event, joining the clan generally takes months. I suspect that in your case time would have to be given for you to prove you behave as you say you behave. Then there's the small matter of an extremely difficult tryout. Have you the patience to wait for not weeks - but months?

No offence, my opinion, peace.

Diet

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
SAMWIDGE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 17:44    Post subject: samwidge
Subject description: samwidge

dont mess with pikpik.... Shocked honestly its a bad idea, unless you want him fraggin you 10000000000 in one game Laughing

im joking, but its the rules, what pikpik says concerning tryouts, its goes, so i reccomend you say no more about your chat history and be more polite to all popel on the server and post about your improvement when you are done.

than there is no problems except with your stats which i think everyone wil be willing to help you with. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

good luck

http://www.garry.tv/img/sa/mymod/sims1.jpg

You start a stick fight, you end a stick fight! Mad
BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 17:50    Post subject:  

Diet H2o,

Nice short novel you wrote Laughing

In all seriousness I don't want to repeat myself, because Diet, I did say I will stop it, as long as I know what is acceptable or not. I am just not used to playing online games. I just started 1 month ago, last time I was seriously gaming, was in 1985 or something on my Atari.

In all fairness, of course I am defending myself, I know how to behave, I am probably much older and experienced in life than most of you, which doesn't mean that I feel better in some way,but just I know how to behave and I do that. Just taking some examples out of my chat doesn't make it TRUE, and suggesting it will get worse is based on........, what?

I can tell you one thing I am in this for FUN and I thought I could contribute to the fun at TSGK, but probably I am mistaken.

If you only look how much trouble I take to keep on talking about it, even though I think this is a non issue, because I already said I will stop and I've already said it happened twice in the heat of the moment against players who should have known better than to pull the stuff they were doing.

Respect!

Brent
SAMWIDGE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 17:53    Post subject: samwidge

look at my post again.... just hush about it and everyone else just dont talk about it and come back when you have cleared your chat of anything bad.

cmon guys lets end it here.

good luck

The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 18:27    Post subject:  

Your a good player, i have played you several times with no insults. Just keep practising, cause like samwidge joining TSGK takes a lot of time and skill. I'm 1 month into thinking off joining and still havent't asked for a try out yet cause i don't want to be wipped by the Capt. He's supposed to be very good and exspects high standard s in all areas of play.

SAMWIDGE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 18:37    Post subject: samwidge

yes, that is true, tryouts are more stricter now, so train train train!!!!

Captain Pikpik_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 18:38    Post subject:  

Ok lets give him a chance ; if your chat history is clean the next week ; and of course if your stats are too ; you will be elligible for a tryout . But remember a thing first : joining TSGK wont be easy , it wont be fun , we want to see a lot of motivation , if you give up at your second or third tryout ; it will mean that your not really motivated and you were just searching for a clan . We want people who really wish to be TSGK , be part of it and build it . So think about it . See you the next week .

Lauft ! Weil der Meister uns gesandt / Verkünden wir den Untergang !
Der Meister - Rammstein Twisted Evil
SAMWIDGE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 18:42    Post subject: samwidge

well said c pikpik, (c.pikpik nudges brent) 'use samwidge as your idol, he is my hero' Laughing Laughing

BrentMeisterGeneral

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 18:45    Post subject:  

Thanks man, good call !!!!

I will be ready..........

See you all !

Brent !
krazimu
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 04:43    Post subject:  

Best of luck Very Happy
ArcAne Rush

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 08:19    Post subject:  

Good luck, your gonna need it Razz

SAMWIDGE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 17:21    Post subject: samwidge

especially now youve made him angry!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Page 1 of 4 [113 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
Jump to: