TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eXs|DanielAndres
April 29 1978 (46 year old)
Freelancer
April 27 1991 (33 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Hahahahahaha
April 29 1971 (53 year old)
Juize_TSGK
April 27 1989 (35 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Spitfire
April 27 1991 (33 year old)
TeamScorpion
April 24 1991 (33 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Wed 24 Apr 2024 Thu 25 Apr 2024 Fri 26 Apr 2024 Sat 27 Apr 2024 Sun 28 Apr 2024 Mon 29 Apr 2024 Tue 30 Apr 2024
Birthday TeamScorpion  

Birthday Freelancer  
Birthday Juize_TSGK  
Birthday Spitfire  

Birthday eXs|DanielAndres  
Birthday Hahahahahaha  

The time now is Thu Apr 25, 2024 07:51
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Stats and maps !
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Miracle_Boy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 23:40    Post subject:  Stats and maps !  

re hello .. all osiris too .. im here to say that since the reset of the statitstiques some good players stop playing HL2 deathmatch .. or i think on tsgk .. but its not a complain its an observation ..
i look that the noobs are full and the good are not here because the point modifier is not equilibrate ..
then people who have 50000 pts die with 100 pts and when kill win 3 pts lol !! ...
so i dont see all the old members that i ve seen before the reset ....
bouh !

Then the point modifier of smg and riffle the more easy arms is too high .

____

then for the maps .. i see that tsgk is a global organisation with 20 servers !! and less than 10 maps on them !!!

so i think that why people dont connect too .. beacause the map rotation is poor .... ok i speak in english this time .. i just want explain the situation i see and who can be changed easyly
Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 00:07    Post subject:  

Hi,

Thanks to care about point modifier but there is already a lot of posts about what you are talking right now.
Just use search feature on this forum, and follow an already open thread about it (could be closed since we definitly do not care anymore about that topic).

We are very happy that every kind of people have fun on our servers, we aren't "leet" servers, and those "noobs" like you call them are very welcome on our servers like everyone else.

Everyone can have a personal reason about why he is playing, so on TSGK you can play:

- For points
- For awards
- For carrier rank
- For maps
- For players (regular or not)
- For "pwn" people
- And of course just for fun
- Etc etc...

There is no universal reason, and then we will not favorise this or that reason.

"Old players" (ex-regular) who don't want to play anymore on our servers are replaced by new people who enjoy the game as much as them (maybe more since they don't care about the change), that's life. Everyone is free to play where he want when he want this is not a problem, our servers are open to everyone at anytime.

And concerning TSGK Servers management, you don't have enough knowledge concerning our network (no pun intended) to talk about it, but thanks for your suggestion.
We can't explain in detail how we manage our servers and why (depends of a lot of factors), but in a nutshell it is not because we have 29 servers that we must run 29 differents maps on them (note that Serv XIX is running 80 different maps and XVI only 1), we have servers in UK, Neederlands, California, NY, Germany, Texas, Chicago, Missouri, Seattle, Canada, France, we have TDM and DM servers, Killbox, non-killbox, low gravity... It is not all about maps but about location coverage and more. We merge euro and overseas players, and everyone in those locations can enjoy our servers and maps the same way.

Over 4000 players everyday, +1000 new players everyday (+1500 week end) this is a very nice network activity which mean a lot of fun everyday, that all we care about.

Miracle_Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 01:17    Post subject: re  

re hello osiris .. meme si cest pas facile en anglais on va essayer :!)

yes ok sorry for the other day when i said that the map isn't yours because i wasn't knowing that u had worked on it. and i tell it the last once i see you ..that im very sorry for the error of judgement Smile

sorry too if we dont have the same vision of the things but i dont know well speaking english and this make some troubles in the understanding ..

i'm a old player of tsgk and have not seen the others rubriks about stats ..
i say that because here is a forum just want give suggestions like any other player ..

i know u get lot of servers and since i play on it i just want have new possibilities new levels .. this normal: =)

as well as possible i ask you if you want to have more discussion ..
i like tsgk too man get nothin against you . I just want speak to you Smile

a+ j'espere
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Jump to: