TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G3RB1L
May 09
 TSGK Member 
Mr. Cumshot
May 13 1993 (31 year old)
[DOH] DeCoy
May 14 1967 (57 year old)
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Wed 08 May 2024 Thu 09 May 2024 Fri 10 May 2024 Sat 11 May 2024 Sun 12 May 2024 Mon 13 May 2024 Tue 14 May 2024

Birthday G3RB1L  

Birthday Mr. Cumshot  
Birthday [DOH] DeCoy  
The time now is Thu May 09, 2024 15:06
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
is this a common practise ?
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
fluffy little thing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 09:43    Post subject:  is this a common practise ?  

just played a player in GW| kill box with the name of :1, he was a very good player allmost impossible to kill but i noticed when you got close to a kill he disconnected and reconnected really fast.

i challenged him about it and he replyed " i dont want to be killed" shurely this is a form of cheating , i hav'nt come across it before but how did he disconnect and reconnect so quick ?

i said gg bye and he replyed that he would stop what he was doing and please play on, ye right...........................

has anybody come across this before ?
[DmK]chazzz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:20    Post subject:  

hello my fluffy friend,yeah ive seen players do this a few times not so much disconnecting and then reconnecting but more joining spectator then rejoining the game that way.its obvious they only play the game for stats.ive never seen really good players do this only players that are not so good at the game,it spoils the game for me when players feel they need to do this.if they keep on doing it ill just leave the server and find another one Smile
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:46    Post subject:  

Damn right it's a form of cheating. Cheating is playing unfairly, and that's what he was doing. Grrrr.

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 13:28    Post subject:  

if he was close to me, not moving for 1 second, and if i was carrying a prop, he would die.

Mehh, i did that a couple of times :\

was too annoying so i stoped
fluffy little thing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 15:06    Post subject:  

ummm, been reliably informed he was using aimbots as well, grrrrrrrrrrrr

im sorry but i do not understand this practise, having played quite a few sports during my life and got to a reasonable level at a few of them (county standard at rugby) and enjoyed playing them i'v never felt the urge or needed to cheat at any.

if you cannot play to the required standard without assistance you should'nt be playing at all.....because you'll get found out Evil or Very Mad
[ TSF ] LORD DAVROS

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 09:46    Post subject:  

Yes Ive hed this as well. I was playing on x1x the other night with dungeon freak and we had a guy who would start shooting you but as soon as you got close to killing him he would get a suicide.But I thoink we gave him a lesson, we reverted to one shot likk takticks like mag head shot and x bow and off corse the odd gravnade. I think I had him at least 8 or 9 times b4 he could harycary suicide. eventualy after a couple of polite mesages he did start to play properly.LOL.
I don't see the point of having more suicides than kills. yes u dont loose pts. but i thought the point was to have as few suicides as possible....looks prety crap on stats if you ask me Confused Confused Confused Confused

Government health warning DALEKS KILL.......
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 19:31    Post subject:  

i think those kind of players just ruin the game for themselves. Playing for stats is cool,it's a measure of performance. If you use a shortcut to make your stats look good,what does that do,nothing. The performance feedback is false hence it's not a measure of how good they are so no worries.

At the end of the day,we play for fun, players like that play for stats,they spend an awful amount of time trying to beat the system and at the end of the day they are still not satisfied.

View it from this perspective, playing against these plays just poses a new challange, as Lord Davros mentioned that he resorted to one shit kill weapons Very Happy it adds a cool mixture to the game. It's never a bad thing Very Happy

At the end of the day,you are bound to run into people who just play to win, so our job as players is to beat them in game and make them feel sorry about their lives Very Happy makes it even more fun Twisted Evil *evil laughter*

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Jump to: