TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1337_Byte
April 18 1993 (31 year old)
bullock007
April 21 1970 (54 year old)
DogSoldier
April 19 1974 (50 year old)
 TSGK Member 
TeamScorpion
April 24 1991 (33 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 18 Apr 2024 Fri 19 Apr 2024 Sat 20 Apr 2024 Sun 21 Apr 2024 Mon 22 Apr 2024 Tue 23 Apr 2024 Wed 24 Apr 2024
Birthday 1337_Byte  
Birthday DogSoldier  

Birthday bullock007  

Birthday TeamScorpion  
The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 07:14
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
Cheater report
Page 3 of 4 [119 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 02:25    Post subject:  

Capital punishment is the solution to everything. Embarassed

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 02:34    Post subject:  

[quote="FuRoo"]
Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

But come on, I had to sit through the pain of watching you play.

So now all you can do is troll and aren't good at that either.

Newsflash Mr. Overnight skill downloader, I would rape you in this game.

Owait I already have.
Zog Ecosse

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 02:44    Post subject:  

You still about?
Forget the raping and the trolling, Lets get together and kick ass. Evil or Very Mad
teh ORiON

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 02:49    Post subject:  

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

Owait I already have.

I have played in tsgk servers for years and I have probably played the game longer than you have. Which explains why I can infact hit stuff with my mag.

Also ITT http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2996 that I happened to stumble over, Mick wrote:

[DOH] Mick wrote:

I have made a few demo's of players and one of them shows a player only hitting the side of the player he is hitting.... the cross-hair never points at the player he is hitting and every bullet seems to hit even when the cross-hair is not even close to the players head or body.
Is this something to do with the recording of the demo or is it a aim bot
I made a few demos of myself playing and my cross-hair aims at players when I shoot them.

The exact same issue with third party demo recording.
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 03:03    Post subject:  

FuRoo wrote:
Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

Owait I already have.

I have played in tsgk servers for years and I have probably played the game longer than you have. Which explains why I can infact hit stuff with my mag.

hmmm really.

Well your stats seem to show otherwise and so does your "skill". So if that's the case what happened to your original account?

This one you use now hasn't been playing here for years so wheres the old one. Banned I assume.

You can "hit" things with your mag all day even though from what I've seen you miss 90% of your legit looking shots but the mag won't get you far in this game.

EDIT: You do realize that topic you pointed to is referring to a currently banned player... but this has nothing to do with him or that topic, it has to do with you trying to excuse your miracle skills to shoot teammates in the balls and headshot the nearest enemy. Using the same excuse that is invalid for the fourth time now?
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 03:13    Post subject:  

You know after looking at your account history... Sadist has a kpd against you of 4.00

Jingles has a + kpd on you too...

How is it these guys are raging from losing again?

Oh and since you're such an expert why not join me on server 1 since I'm there every day you can teach me a lesson in game.
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 03:49    Post subject:  

I've hit me many a mag shot that I should have had, and I've hit (and missed) many a shot that made me say.....wha?!?!?!?!! But I don't recall every having a nad shot on another player turn into a header. I'm not going to jump to conclusions (only time will tell on this matter), but quoting the darkmaster thread is quite hilarious.

I give a demo that I made of myself 1.5 years ago (!!!!!) showing near misses of magshots (by the crosshair) hitting bodies and heads - at ticks 1450 and 18000 - in a full killbox. I think it exemplifies the small distance between crosshair and server hit that can occur in this game.

And not to be another minion, but I enjoyed Ghost Dog's demo quite a bit. I thought map control by him and Kyle was exquisite, and there were plenty of nice mag shots in tight situations - when he didn't go to shotty, that is.
drunkraspy_3.rar
Description 
rar

Download 
Filename  drunkraspy_3.rar 
Filesize  17.93 MB 
Downloaded  317 Time(s) 

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 04:12    Post subject:  

Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
And not to be another minion, but I enjoyed Ghost Dog's demo quite a bit. I thought map control by him and Kyle was exquisite, and there were plenty of nice mag shots in tight situations - when he didn't go to shotty, that is.

That's a great compliment from a true veteran.

I dunno where this minion bullshit comes from I guess friends are minions.

EDIT: When you speak of map control and clutch shots you're speaking a foreign language to him, he wouldn't know.
{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 04:21    Post subject:  

Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
But I don't recall every having a nad shot on another player turn into a header.

It was a valid headshot. Just not the "head" you're thinking of. Wink

Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 04:49    Post subject:  

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:

That's a great compliment from a true veteran.

EDIT: When you speak of map control and clutch shots you're speaking a foreign language to him, he wouldn't know.

Just have to give credit where credit is due =). Just work on your RPG a bit Laughing !

Word, Ghosty. Friends are friends are friends. Most of the folks on this forum know and respect each other. Some folks here have not seen hacking in Sadists demo of you and others have. It's all a matter of perspective. Some may be more vocal than others, but those who go against you are not minions in any way, shape, or form.

Only time will determine your future on these servers, fuRoo. I don't think the words of Ghosty or yourself can prevent you from playing on these servers one way or the other. A ban on the TSGK servers probably won't be issued until VAC comes into play.

Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 04:49    Post subject:  

{RiP}Judas.Priest wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
But I don't recall every having a nad shot on another player turn into a header.

It was a valid headshot. Just not the "head" you're thinking of. Wink

OH SNAP!!!!!!!

{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 05:10    Post subject:  

Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
Some folks here have not seen hacking in Sadists demo of you and others have. It's all a matter of perspective. Some may be more vocal than others, but those who go against you are not minions in any way, shape, or form.

I have only seen an aimbot like this once before. It wasn't blatantly obvious, but obvious enough after the player in question was killing others with only a single shot a majority of the time.

Only after spectating did it become clear that this person was cheating. The mag was nowhere near the head, and most of the time it was aimed downwards toward the gut or the nads, or even completely missed the body entirely, yet still managed to hit their mark and make their kill.

Needless to say, this player is now VAC banned.

I would have provided the demo, but unfortunately I had deleted it after it was uploaded, and the link is now expired. Crying or Very sad

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 07:23    Post subject:  

I personally would find it annoying to have an aimbot on targeting teammates.

Locking on to people behind walls and tracking, but hey to each his own.
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 07:58    Post subject:  

{RiP}Judas.Priest wrote:

I would have provided the demo, but unfortunately I had deleted it after it was uploaded, and the link is now expired. Crying or Very sad

He's VAC banned? Where did you see that? His profile on the TSGK servers last I checked indicates that he's still in good standing.

{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 08:18    Post subject:  

Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
{RiP}Judas.Priest wrote:

He's VAC banned? Where did you see that? His profile on the TSGK servers last I checked indicates that he's still in good standing.

No, not Orion. I was talking about another player. Laughing

Here -> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005819553

Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 08:24    Post subject:  

{RiP}Judas.Priest wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:
{RiP}Judas.Priest wrote:

No, not Orion. I was talking about another player. Laughing

Here -> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005819553

Gotcha Embarassed .

{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 08:26    Post subject:  

Plasmo_TSGK wrote:

Reminds me of this scene from South Park: dick shot.

Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 08:36    Post subject:  

{RiP}Judas.Priest wrote:
Plasmo_TSGK wrote:

Reminds me of this scene from South Park: dick shot.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Random

Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 14:13    Post subject:  

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:
it has to do with you trying to excuse your miracle skills to shoot teammates in the balls and headshot the nearest enemy.

I think his teammate was wearing a cup with 200+hev suit charger localized on the groin hence the bullet ricocheting of the groin area into the head area of the person adjacent to him who happens to be an enemy.

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

I would be your minion anyday. Embarassed

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 14:32    Post subject:  

Your such a tart Shimmy, last week you where giving your self to... and a few days before to.... Laughing

arjen

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 14:46    Post subject:  

Usually I don’t care about cheating reports. In most cases the evidence is clear and discussion is not necessary. However some situations, like this reported here are more controversial and is not so easy to give an unambiguous opinion.
I don’t want to accuse or defend anybody here. Lets calm down and talk about facts.
Orion said that the odd-looking headshots were caused by lags and ping differences. I think is wrong explanation. First, I don’t see lags on any of the controversial headshots. But even if that’s true, lags and latency are compensated on both client and servers side by entity interpolation and lag compensation. This is why the animation is smooth even when some packets get lost ( set cl_interpolate 0 and see what happens).
Of course when the latency is big we have lags. In this case lag compensation causes that the model of player being shot (from our point of view) is moved back in time and hit. Is not like you shoot in the air and hit the player 1 meter away from your crosshair.
Quote from Valve Developer Community:
Quote:
Lag compensation allows the player to aim directly at his or her target and press the fire button (for instant hit weapons9). The inconsistencies that sometimes occur, however, are from the points of view of the players being fired upon.

I have checked my old demos recorded on TSGK Server I on killbox full of players. Some demos were recorded with myself in 1st person and some as a spectator. In both cases, even if there were lags I don’t see anything similar to the kills from Sadist’s demo. Even when the crosshair seemed to miss a little the body it has never triggered a headshot.

Once again, I don’t want to say you are a cheater. Maybe time will show who is right. But please don’t call people bad losers only because they reported situation wich looks strange and suspicious.
teh ORiON

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 16:56    Post subject:  

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:
FuRoo wrote:
Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

Owait I already have.

hmmm really.

Well your stats seem to show otherwise and so does your "skill". So if that's the case what happened to your original account?

This one you use now hasn't been playing here for years so wheres the old one. Banned I assume.

You can "hit" things with your mag all day even though from what I've seen you miss 90% of your legit looking shots but the mag won't get you far in this game.

EDIT: You do realize that topic you pointed to is referring to a currently banned player... but this has nothing to do with him or that topic, it has to do with you trying to excuse your miracle skills to shoot teammates in the balls and headshot the nearest enemy. Using the same excuse that is invalid for the fourth time now?

First, I used to play on this acc http://hl2mp.tsgk.com/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=76496 before I purchased the complete source package on my own acc, and no this acc is not banned.

Secondly im a little out of training and this is long distance shots aimed mainly at the head. In CQB maps like lockdown it's much easier.

Thirdly if you read what Mick wrote then he doesn't really refer to any specific player, he said that he has recorded some players and one of the demos appeared similar to mine.
Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

You know after looking at your account history... Sadist has a kpd against you of 4.00. Jingles has a + kpd on you too...

How is it these guys are raging from losing again?

Oh and since you're such an expert why not join me on server 1 since I'm there every day you can teach me a lesson in game.

At least try and read the stats correctly. It's me who has a 4 kpd against Sadist >_>. And you will learn that I have a positive kpd against Jingles as well. And it's evident there are many things I can teach you a lesson in, not just ingame.

arjen wrote:

Orion said that the odd-looking headshots were caused by lags and ping differences. I think is wrong explanation. First, I don’t see lags on any of the controversial headshots. But even if that’s true, lags and latency are compensated on both client and servers side by entity interpolation and lag compensation. This is why the animation is smooth even when some packets get lost ( set cl_interpolate 0 and see what happens).
Of course when the latency is big we have lags. In this case lag compensation causes that the model of player being shot (from our point of view) is moved back in time and hit. Is not like you shoot in the air and hit the player 1 meter away from your crosshair.

It was a fast shot I did downstairs so let's say the person I shot was lagging or having a high ping and it doesn't really look like Sadist has the best ping either. Don't you think this would have an impact on the demo? And by lag I of course mean the ping is spiking.

arjen wrote:

I have checked my old demos recorded on TSGK Server I on killbox full of players. Some demos were recorded with myself in 1st person and some as a spectator. In both cases, even if there were lags I don’t see anything similar to the kills from Sadist’s demo.

Im doubting that you can compare this with my situation most likely due to the conditions not being the same.

arjen wrote:

But please don’t call people bad losers only because they reported situation wich looks strange and suspicious.

Im not sure if you watched the demo but this guy "[ TSF ] mr.Jingles" calls out "nice cheat" when I shot him.
And the thing with Sadist was, when I joined the game he was really owning the opposite team, I join his team and a while after he decides to join the opposite team and after having killed him 4 times he probably thinks "hmm why have I never seen this guy, he must be cheating", and yes many people are in fact just like this. And they're called bad losers.

--------------

And I just watched the original demo of me again. The incident where it looks as if im looking through the rubble at my teammate is due to that I see stuff being thrown in my direction from that point. So I simply aim in the direction and if it had turned out to be an enemy then I would have shot at him. I know it's so WOW to actually pay attention to what is going around you.
So hilarious that noone actually see's this, people just look at the wireframe without actually thinking why is he aiming in that direction and conclude this is wallhack. And downstairs as well im heading up but then I feel someone i shooting me in the back and I simply turn around to kill him, again WOW must be wallhack.

Are people really unable to see this? o_O.

But yeah if you look most of the shots looks like they hit the target yet the aiming is lacking behind simply due to Sadist having a wooden crap connection, maybe he was downloading crap at the same time he was recording.
teh ORiON

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 17:11    Post subject:  

GUYS! look I've just spotted another cheater! See this demo a little in and(from frame 3200) go slow on the guy using mag, he's hitting his targets but he doesn't have his crosshair on them!!!!!. Why is this? It's due to me having a high ping 100+.
test1.dem
Description  asdf
dem

Download 
Filename  test1.dem 
Filesize  953.57 KB 
Downloaded  338 Time(s) 
Sadist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 18:37    Post subject:  

I haven't spoken much in this thread - due to feeling a little bad about accusing a guy who so fervently defends himself and also that most of the people replying to this thread appearing to be ganging up against Furoo/Orion.

Now I've said that - I will say that it appears very rude that while the only thing I have ever done against you Furoo, is send a report about a suspected cheater. This act, while I admit is damning to your name, I apologise for this, but I did it because I felt it was a necessary evil in the case of investigating an honest anomaly that I observed.

Just to elaborate on the example you gave regarding overwatch, yes I was on your team - I joined the other team to even things up after suspecting your play - not after you killing me 4 times. The general feeling from the server at the time was that people were getting anxious of your multiple headshots. So I joined the other team to even things up, at which point the headshots continued. Anyway, this is in the past, frankly the argument that I am incorrect about the cheater report is beyond my consciousness.

Now, what you have done is send across a stream of insults of increasing variety. I don't care if you are a cheater anymore.

You have treated me with such ignorance, you know nothing about me, my motives, or my playing manner. How can I prove this? I have barely communicated with you at all. You on the other hand have trodden my name in the dirt in a totally unprovoked attack.

You are just a plain DICK. If I saw you in the street I would spit at you.

Now leave this forum, stop spreading your cancerous words and never come back.
teh ORiON

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 19:20    Post subject:  

Sadist wrote:
I haven't spoken much in this thread - due to feeling a little bad about accusing a guy who so fervently defends himself and also that most of the people replying to this thread appearing to be ganging up against Furoo/Orion.

Now I've said that - I will say that it appears very rude that while the only thing I have ever done against you Furoo, is send a report about a suspected cheater. This act, while I admit is damning to your name, I apologise for this, but I did it because I felt it was a necessary evil in the case of investigating an honest anomaly that I observed.

Just to elaborate on the example you gave regarding overwatch, yes I was on your team - I joined the other team to even things up after suspecting your play - not after you killing me 4 times. The general feeling from the server at the time was that people were getting anxious of your multiple headshots. So I joined the other team to even things up, at which point the headshots continued. Anyway, this is in the past, frankly the argument that I am incorrect about the cheater report is beyond my consciousness.

Now, what you have done is send across a stream of insults of increasing variety. I don't care if you are a cheater anymore.

You have treated me with such ignorance, you know nothing about me, my motives, or my playing manner. How can I prove this? I have barely communicated with you at all. You on the other hand have trodden my name in the dirt in a totally unprovoked attack.

You are just a plain DICK. If I saw you in the street I would spit at you.

Now leave this forum, stop spreading your cancerous words and never come back.

Maybe I was wrong about you, just as you were wrong about me. But trust me when I say what I wrote about you is the general feeling many have when they encounter someone who is good. Hence look at your clanmate.

And see it from my point of view, im fighting a whole community or a group of it that seems greatly influenced by Ghost Dog's opinions, why I have seriously no rational explaination for that (I was infact told by another member here that it was pointless to keep fighting).

Look at yourself, you are calling out "OSIRRISSSS" on page 1 as if now I should be banned. So no, I don't have the most friendly attitude towards you.

And I didn't come here to make friends I came to clear my name and knock some sense into peoples heads. If I succeeded I don't know, with some people that wall is unbreachable.
Sadist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 19:27    Post subject:  

Yeah well you succeeded in two things:

1) I happen to believe you.

2) Regardless of my childish behaviour, you really know how to insult someone x2 of what was given to you. I happen to believe in balance, and its not evident here.
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 19:34    Post subject:  

This just seems a pointless insult bashing thread now, deserves to be locked to save both sides some grace. Confused

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
nex7one

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 19:51    Post subject:  

TSGK is leaded by a competant team of admins, I have never seen a situation going out of their hands, and I don't think that it's going to happen now. As people said, let's wait and see. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 20:44    Post subject:  

Enough.

The guy is still considered innocent. This ain't a court, we're not a jury and the judge (the boss) hasn't banned him, so enough. I can understand his feelings if he is innocent.

But Furoo, that should be enough for you, and enough from you. You're beginning to insult too many people who have proven themselves time and time again to be experienced and fair members of the HL2DM community. They are calling what they see - that's not an invitation to trade insults. You've said what you wanted to say - and I doubt you could add any value to this discussion by saying anything further on the matter.

So pretty please folks. enough! This is reported, enough people have spoken, and it is under consideration.

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 22:03    Post subject:  

Yes I read the stats wrong clearly.

I also agree this thread has run it's course a couple times over.

I will retain my stance on this issue because well let's be serious, your cock shot was aimbot, but who would admit it.

I'm off to play now I will be looking forward to my in game lesson.
Page 3 of 4 [119 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
Jump to: