TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dablackdude989
March 27 1992 (32 year old)
JaMac
March 30 1981 (43 year old)
Vengeance_TSGK
April 01 1990 (34 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Wed 27 Mar 2024 Thu 28 Mar 2024 Fri 29 Mar 2024 Sat 30 Mar 2024 Sun 31 Mar 2024 Mon 01 Apr 2024 Tue 02 Apr 2024
Birthday dablackdude989  

Birthday JaMac  

Birthday Vengeance_TSGK  

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 20:14
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
Cheater report
Page 2 of 4 [119 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 19:57    Post subject:  

Cool Vid Cool.

Can't explain the headshots out of line though. As Ghosty said there aint no lags in demos.

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
teh ORiON

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 20:36    Post subject:  

This is incredible ..

I've been accused for cheating hundreds of times by people who in the end just are bad losers, but I had never thought it would go this far. Okay Ghost dog seem to have acquired some basic video editing skills but all that is being presented is coincidences where some incidents might suggest that I am using wallhack. And everyone seem to buy into this.

Im sure that I would be able to do the same by recording Ghost dog or any of you playing and find incidents that if presented right would suggest cheat.

Should I go to the doctor to get a medical report stating that my brain has wallhacks to prove my innocence because I have nothing installed on my computer. All I use is a deathadder on a qpad.
I've always been a clean player, I don't even have a single ban on record since 15th sept 2003.

I came back to play this game a little to see if I still had the touch and I end up here trying to defend myself. Thanks alot.

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:
FuRoo wrote:
People should know that demos recorded online has a delay between client and server which you can observe in any demo recorded online, hence your crosshair wont point exactly where you hit especially not if people you shoot are lagging as well.

No that is srctv demos ONLY and it's not like CSS even then it's nowhere near as bad, and I just finished watching a bunch of matches from CAL's last season, here's one from me go ahead watch, slow it down as much as you can and watch how my crosshair actually points at what I'm shooting.

Only one time did I have a client lag shot that was a kill and watch how my crosshair doesn't magically point at the head after the shot.

I watched all our demos too why doesn't poor_billy's crosshair do this?
Why doesn't lukegt and nutri grain or kyle do this?

Nobody does because they are using their hand to play.

That's because you compare 2 different things .. I was recorded by a person who was watching me in spec, you have posted a demo where you have recorded yourself in first person, grats, you can't compare the two. There come more factors into play when you are being recorded by a third person. Im sorry if this sounds like rocket science.
teh ORiON

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 22:03    Post subject:  

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:
Perveres-Ms Ani wrote:
Nice video,nice found Ghost dog Shocked Rolling Eyes

That's what makes a league anti cheat admin a good anti cheat admin my friend!

Im probably the only one who is having a good laugh at this.
You don't really know how the game mechanics works. The only thing you are really good at is trying to frame an innocent guy and maybe making videos in movie maker.

Let's say I was cheating, why would I in come here and waste my valuable time defending myself? I must admit though I am thinking about why im doing it, using this much time on a game I barely play and a community I don't really care about(not meant bad in any way), but I guess deep down I won't accept being called a cheater when im not.

Furthermore Ghost dog apparently has already thrown his verdict and not even once are thinking "Hey, maybe this guy is innocent" instead he's trying to find more arguments for that I am cheating. An example was that one stated that my aim wasen't consistent and therefore im not cheating, but suddenly the reason for this is that im toggling cheats on and off.

It's all a very sad story.
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 22:17    Post subject:  

You don't have to prove your innocence. You could be as innocent as a lamb. Mind you wolves do dress in sheep's clothing. But that could because they're cold.

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
65 Impala SS

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 22:45    Post subject:  

This is not going to end nicely. Or well.

It is hard to believe you line up your Mag exactly behind the wall and move sideways, mag in same orientation, exacting a headshot.

Now, That corner is a hot spot and you WOULD naturally be aiming up there, but this is tracking an exact headshot through a wall.

It COULD be a coincidence you did not have to adjust at all.
The odds aren't that great.
BUT, nobody here is lobbing accusations because you are good with the mag.

Last edited by 65 Impala SS on Mon Sep 07, 2009 22:55; edited 1 time in total
Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 22:55    Post subject:  

Indeed. I might have opened pandora's box. I feel bad for him now.
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 23:02    Post subject:  

Like I said in game demos do not lag, it is you that have no knowledge of the recording mechanics of this game, I don't expect you too but stop lying and thinking you do.

I would love to see you find one of my shots in any of my demos where my bullet magically travels to the nearest enemy.

You are bad at this.

Why do my demos of poor billy and kyle and moose not do that? I was watching them in spec and recording them but these demos don't lag....because they aren't scrtv demos.

I really expected better excuses out of someone with a properly coded aimbot.

How much more would you like to make an ass out of yourself.

BTW You can have all my demos if you would like to find my magic shots just ask.

My video editing skills have nothing to do with me being fed up with your terrible excuses I downloaded free fraps and used windows movie maker to own you, see this isn't my PC with sony vegas and editing software but the movie still shows everything they need to see.

I didn't edit in the blatant tracking, sound and intuition are one thing but following people through the wall like that is dumb shit dude, I didn't edit in the magic headshots either.

I would like to know how you plan to explain these magic shots.
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 23:07    Post subject:  

FuRoo wrote:
Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:
Perveres-Ms Ani wrote:
Nice video,nice found Ghost dog Shocked Rolling Eyes

That's what makes a league anti cheat admin a good anti cheat admin my friend!

Im probably the only one who is having a good laugh at this.
You don't really know how the game mechanics works. The only thing you are really good at is trying to frame an innocent guy and maybe making videos in movie maker.

Let's say I was cheating, why would I in come here and waste my valuable time defending myself? I must admit though I am thinking about why im doing it, using this much time on a game I barely play and a community I don't really care about(not meant bad in any way), but I guess deep down I won't accept being called a cheater when im not.

Furthermore Ghost dog apparently has already thrown his verdict and not even once are thinking "Hey, maybe this guy is innocent" instead he's trying to find more arguments for that I am cheating. An example was that one stated that my aim wasen't consistent and therefore im not cheating, but suddenly the reason for this is that im toggling cheats on and off.

It's all a very sad story.

Zog Ecosse

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 23:53    Post subject:  

I have watched a lot of demos and seen a lot of cheats.
I don't bother making demos or watching them any more.
I know who I like to play dm with and I stick to it.
I know and respect both Sadist's and Ghost DOOOOOOG's opinion and what I will say is that dm code is very old now and I recon what was a cheat 3 years ago would be picked up very quickly.
Things have changed lately. Some of the cheats are so subtle and pretty much VAC undetectable.
Its like crime, Vac is only as good as the last known scam.
So all of us, the stalwarts and dedicated, want good and fair games should stick together and megga own. I am not that good and enjoy playing with those who are better than me but there sometimes so few people playing that you have to take the bad with the good.
IT IS WITH A GREAT DEAL OF STISFACTION, six months or a year on, I see VAC bans.

The time will come eventualy, and if they are truly gifted, they will still be fighting and owning years hence if the game still exists.
For those that I might have wrongly accused in my early days, I apologise.
For those (and there are many ) who now have the stigma of a VAC "cheater" label. You get what you f****** deserved.

"You don't have to be mad to live on the planet Zog but it definitely helps"
Tharg of Zog
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 00:31    Post subject:  

Zog Ecosse wrote:
I have watched a lot of demos and seen a lot of cheats.
I don't bother making demos or watching them any more.
I know who I like to play dm with and I stick to it.
I know and respect both Sadist's and Ghost DOOOOOOG's opinion and what I will say is that dm code is very old now and I recon what was a cheat 3 years ago would be picked up very quickly.
Things have changed lately. Some of the cheats are so subtle and pretty much VAC undetectable.
Its like crime, Vac is only as good as the last known scam.

This.
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 01:01    Post subject:  

Well I just recorded a video on a server with the most lag I could find
(About 186 ping). It does seem a demo recorded with lots of lag saves alot of lag (I got the demo if anyone wants a copy). To be clear, I typed record, played a few minutes then watched it back. Lots of lag in demo too.

If the demo I made didn't lag then I'd say cheat straight away, however as demo's saved from a spectating mode seem to record user lag (be it 3rd person spectate or simply recording yourself), then the couple of examples shown in Ghosties video can easily be discounted for lag.

If he went on a killing spree getting multiple headshots, blatent wallhack following like similar to CS:S i'd happily accuse of hacks away.

The youtube video seems to explain alot, but go ahead and try it yourself (get on a laggy server, and record the lag) and you might be suprised, and yes it can explain away those dodgy headshots if there was any user lag involved (netgraph doesn't show user lag in the demo i tried btw), I just had to be sure. Also, though the video is long, theres two examples, nothing else.

Most hackers get the thrill of just owning people, nothing else and don't bother defending it, they even get a kick of spamming servers of the websites where they can get there hacks from. The only people I know of who defend there 'skills' so vigourously are the people who have spent years playing the game and getting good at it, not hackers. I hate getting accused, because i spend fragging time explaining why I don't cheat.

Lets face it, he can here where there's shooting, be it a teammate or an enemy. Any person thats gone 1 v 1 against a seasoned Lockdown pro will know that as long as your volumes high, headphones on, and your close to midway in the map, you can here a player SPAWN. Learn the spawn points and there's only so many places a player will be and where he will go from that spawn point. Considering most seasoned pros can sprint to the other side of lockdown in less than 10-15 seconds makes it quite tough to judge on aimbots/ wallhacks when they simply know exactly where they spawn. The same rules apply to overwatch as this is a stock level thats been whored almost as much as lockdown.

For example I could grav nade the RPG point as soon as I spawn without checking whos up there, simply because from past experince theres gonna be someone there, regardless if there my team or not. From a demo it might look like cheating to most, but to the experienced its simply lessons learn't from the past that there is usually some idiot up there with an RPG.

I'm not defending or accusing the guy, but whats shown is not a 100% postiv, if it was then i'm sure he'd be banned already.

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 01:08    Post subject:  

I already stated that in my demo you can see the client shot lag also but the thing is, my gun doesn't magically aim to the head of the client be it laggy or not, the same way every time as if a person wasn't doing it, and I highly doubt you have footage of yourself shooting a teammate and magically killing the nearest enemy.

I wouldn't ban someone from 3 minutes of footage and wouldn't expect anybody to either, but do I think he is a legit player?

Absolutely not.
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 01:14    Post subject:  

Why is it when I watch Onti's demos from srctv (laggiest record known to source) and in game demos his shots don't magically kill people he missed and he played many seasons of CAL with a ping averaging 250.

Orion has an average ping of 90 ms (Latency: 45 ms)

He plays on an Amsterdam based server...

My demos of me playing the London server from Michigan USA wouldn't look like that even in srctv.
Growling_Mad_Scientist
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 01:32    Post subject:  

Ok, so, im to lazy to quote some posts, ill just get my point of view.

im reading this topic since this afternoon.

After i watched Sadist demo, i had the same feeling as Diet wrote in its first post, although, i still got more suspicious then Diet.

After i watched Ghost video, i was like, OMFG.

So i just recorded myself some videos with FRAPS with a nice resolution while watching the demo again.

I have the same opinion as Ghost.

He gets distracted tracking his own teammates. and, OMFG that headshot that Ghost stands out in his video. i watched this now myself like 15 times..... He headshot the combine without even puting the crosshair on it.... the combine falls in the ground faster than he aims at his head...... (at his body actually.....lol)

( now thats some skills!!! Twisted Evil )

Ive never seen a delay/lag of this kind, while spectating and/or watching demos...... not like this!!!.....

FuRoo,

1st, good luck...
2nd, i might be wrong, every 1 are in somepoint of life.. but ive seen many cheating players with great/terrible arguments and excuses to say they werent cheating... VAC usually have the final word...
3rd, IF...you are not cheating.....well..... GOOD TO YOU!!......
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 01:42    Post subject:  

I've had experiences of them magical headshots myself, ableit I can only recall 4 in the whole time ive been playing.

One was against a fellow TSGK member and I even said that the headshot was dodgy because they thanked me for it when I was damn sure it wasn't even a body hit let alone headshot. And my crosshair wasn't actually on his head, about a screen centimetre away from it to the right as they was travelling left (And they were up in the air on kbh travelling pretty fast from a launch pad). Could of been lag but I didn't notice anything else at all to make it seem like lag. I just took it for one of them game hicups you get from time to time. As said before im not accusing or defending the guy, just giving my opinion from what I learn't in the game.

Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 02:05    Post subject:  

this is getting so confusing...

and the drama continues...

this spam sponsored by DrBreen. Marking more than 2 years of spamming excellence.

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 02:16    Post subject:  

Shimmy_TSGK wrote:

this spam sponsored by DrBreen. Marking more than 2 years of spamming excellence.

Is he O.k.? He hasn't posted in two days Laughing Crying or Very sad

The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 09:25    Post subject:  

StonedCabbage wrote:
Shimmy_TSGK wrote:

Is he O.k.? He hasn't posted in two days Laughing Crying or Very sad

Maybe "our" luck is finally in and his keyboard has broke Very Happy

Nutz

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:17    Post subject:  

It's pretty obvious.
As the demo started I said man I really don't see anything and then when you got confused
(twice)in between the first and second level stairs on which level you were tracking I said wait a minute.
Then I watched Ghostdog's vid with wireframe and said yes that's what I saw.
Sadist is not some noob who would report someone better than he. And Ghostdog would not
back it up if proof was not there. The reason which it was reported is because it is blatant
and because we care about this game.

Last edited by Nutz on Tue Sep 08, 2009 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Zog Ecosse

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 15:45    Post subject:  

StonedCabbage wrote ~

Quote:
And my crosshair wasn't actually on his head, about a screen centimetre away from it to the right as they was travelling left (And they were up in the air on kbh travelling pretty fast from a launch pad).

It is posslible that the player was actualy in x hair but you do not see him.
This is particularly bad when you have a gfx card lcd monitor mismatch.
If you have a good gfx card it is possible to max out at 300 fps.
In order to benifit from the gfx card, your monitor must be capable of an average grey to grey respondce of 3ms in order to display all 300 frames.
Lets take a typical lcd screen of 3 years ago with an 8ms response. It can only display a maximum of 125 frames per second. i.e. you cant even see ever second frame if your gfx card is pumping out 300.
This is particularly noticable when very fast movement as discribed is taking place. Whole chunks of the flight path are missing as you drop essential frames. A blink at the wrong time and you start to think wtf? To remove this effect you need to use console to limit the displayed frames. 1000/monitor reponse in ms = maximum frames.
To remove the effect completly go back to a 17 in crt monitor, watch you play hit rock bottom and ruin your eyesight Laughing

Tharg of Zog
[S-UK] Squidward

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 20:43    Post subject:  

at least 3 of the kills i that demo the xhair was 2-3 feet away from the victim, the one in the room downstairs if you pause it was pointing at his teammates right knee at the moment of headshot..... and using the wireframes, there are several occasions he is tracking players through walls.

have played this player before and suspected something, this tends to confirm my suspicions.
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 21:36    Post subject:  

Zog Ecosse wrote:
StonedCabbage wrote ~

Quote:
And my crosshair wasn't actually on his head, about a screen centimetre away from it to the right as they was travelling left (And they were up in the air on kbh travelling pretty fast from a launch pad).

It is posslible that the player was actualy in x hair but you do not see him.
This is particularly bad when you have a gfx card lcd monitor mismatch.
If you have a good gfx card it is possible to max out at 300 fps.
In order to benifit from the gfx card, your monitor must be capable of an average grey to grey respondce of 3ms in order to display all 300 frames.
Lets take a typical lcd screen of 3 years ago with an 8ms response. It can only display a maximum of 125 frames per second. i.e. you cant even see ever second frame if your gfx card is pumping out 300.
This is particularly noticable when very fast movement as discribed is taking place. Whole chunks of the flight path are missing as you drop essential frames. A blink at the wrong time and you start to think wtf? To remove this effect you need to use console to limit the displayed frames. 1000/monitor reponse in ms = maximum frames.
To remove the effect completly go back to a 17 in crt monitor, watch you play hit rock bottom and ruin your eyesight Laughing

hmmmmmmmmm CRT, remember the anti radiation screens you could get that looked something outta star trek Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 22:23    Post subject:  

StonedCabbage wrote:
hmmmmmmmmm CRT, remember the anti radiation screens you could get that looked something outta star trek Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

My

My old X-Flat "gaming" crt had it built in xD

Damn it needed it.

And yes the magical shot to the teammates balls hitting the nearest enemy is once again, blatant.
teh ORiON

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 23:37    Post subject:  

Thought I'd throw in a little demo to show of another bad loser from the TSF clan.

This demo was recorded by me in first person so no silly lag from a third party recorder. It's just a little sloppy morning play, you can goto frame 9800 and see the air-headshot that makes him rage and another one at 12800 that makes him leave Sad.

Sorry for the big filesize but I've started to rec when I play in the event of more people like Sadist. Im sure if Sadist had recorded this it would have looked like I shot myself in the foot, it's sad that people are still unable to grasp this, it's a mixture of my ping, the person i shoot's ping and especially the recorders ping and there is lag to consider as well.

All the little minions follow the great ghost dog, he is our mentor.
bad_loser.dem
Description  Just another bad loser from the TSF clan.
dem

Download 
Filename  bad_loser.dem 
Filesize  9.96 MB 
Downloaded  342 Time(s) 
{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 23:44    Post subject:  

I'm not even going to bother watching. You could have simply shut off the aimbot / wallhack off and recorded yourself playing. Rolling Eyes

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 23:56    Post subject:  

FuRoo wrote:
Thought I'd throw in a little demo to show of another bad loser from the TSF clan.

This demo was recorded by me in first person so no silly lag from a third party recorder. It's just a little sloppy morning play, you can goto frame 9800 and see the air-headshot that makes him rage and another one at 12800 that makes him leave Sad.

Sorry for the big filesize but I've started to rec when I play in the event of more people like Sadist. Im sure if Sadist had recorded this it would have looked like I shot myself in the foot, it's sad that people are still unable to grasp this, it's a mixture of my ping, the person i shoot's ping and especially the recorders ping and there is lag to consider as well.

All the little minions follow the great ghost dog, he is our mentor.

Why get mad at people who watch proof against you and agree with it, minions? You can't be serious what are you 12?

oooo I made TSF ragequit ooooo

More like TSF doesn't want to play against your .exe and a self recorded demo is something I won't bother to watch it holds no water after you got caught. I bet there's no miracle shot in it though.

Your argument about the demo recorder knowledge I supposedly lack, the same demo recorder I have used thoroughly for many years and researched just as thoroughly front to back for not only movie making but AC duties as well, is flawed.

You were playing from Denmark to Amsterdam... and yet when Onti plays from Brazil to Chicago, USA he does not look fishy and doesn't snap his aim to the head after he shot 4 feet away, lag or not this game is client side hit detection with lag compensation and OVERLY compensating interpretation network code would stop that miracle shot by far and you weren't even close to achieving that kind of ping (ummm hello? we can see your ping).

Same goes for when I play from Michigan USA to London damn near every day.... this just doesn't happen.

You have absolutely no factual argument so go ahead and lash out these guys don't care, TSF doesn't either it's laughable.
[DOH] Mick

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 01:16    Post subject:  

I would just like to say Ghost Dog rules and slagging him off
is not the way to win friends ... the evidence is there for everyone to see and most players are saying you cheat and others are saying they are not sure so it looks like you will have to prove by playing on the servers that you are a good player so more players are on your side.

So keep on playing and let players record you and if you are not cheating or have stopped cheating everyone will be happy Laughing

teh ORiON

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 01:46    Post subject:  

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

Why get mad at people who watch proof against you and agree with it, minions? You can't be serious what are you 12?

Just stating what I observe, and no this is not really watching your video im talking about here. Not really mad infact I find it funny what a great community you have going here.

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

oooo I made TSF ragequit ooooo

More like TSF doesn't want to play against your .exe and a self recorded demo is something I won't bother to watch it holds no water after you got caught. I bet there's no miracle shot in it though.

Or they are just bad losers, at least that's 2 now. But yeah, I know, these kind of people are a rare find in the gaming world. You have to really look hard to spot one. And it's not really a miracle shot to turn around and do a fast reaction shot(the lag in the demo at the time does make it look odd, I think everyone has observed this, they just call it cheat instead of lag). At least what you see in the demo is some long distance headshots which are a bit harder to do.
But come on, I had to sit through the pain of watching you play.

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

Your argument about the demo recorder knowledge I supposedly lack, the same demo recorder I have used thoroughly for many years and researched just as thoroughly front to back for not only movie making but AC duties as well, is flawed.

I liked this story. You must have like a Ph.d. in demo recording.

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

You were playing from Denmark to Amsterdam... and yet when Onti plays from Brazil to Chicago, USA he does not look fishy and doesn't snap his aim to the head after he shot 4 feet away, lag or not this game is client side hit detection with lag compensation and OVERLY compensating interpretation network code would stop that miracle shot by far and you weren't even close to achieving that kind of ping (ummm hello? we can see your ping).

Again you didn't really read my previous post, my ping is not the only factor.

Ghost Dog_TSGK wrote:

You have absolutely no factual argument so go ahead and lash out these guys don't care, TSF doesn't either it's laughable.

Minion thing again. It must feel great having so many followers.

------
Meh, I haven't played in like over year and are still a bit rusty and people go o_O over this.
Achtung Baby

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 01:50    Post subject:  

Is this a good idea - FuRoo records his game and someone here also records his game from spectating, then we compare the 2 demos and see how far the cursor strays?
Zog Ecosse

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 02:04    Post subject:  

This is getting a bit out of hand. I have been to the pub and watched a talented piano accordion player's left hand. OK each of the 72 keys are binds = chords.
Now the music I am listening to is mega fast 2x 4 x and 8x.
Its just a blurr on a keyboard that is about the same size as a zx81 and thats not even looking at what the right hand is doing.
I am not off topic. There are people out there that, if they played dm the same way the play music, we would be playing TF2.
We have to accept there are ppls better than us, otherwise there would be nothing to aspire too.
However, I am old enough and have been about long enough to spot the difference between a cheat and talent and I am not unique in this ability.

Tharg of Zog
Page 2 of 4 [119 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
Jump to: