TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G3RB1L
May 09
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Sat 04 May 2024 Sun 05 May 2024 Mon 06 May 2024 Tue 07 May 2024 Wed 08 May 2024 Thu 09 May 2024 Fri 10 May 2024

Birthday G3RB1L  

The time now is Sun May 05, 2024 07:21
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Sorry guys....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 3 [66 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
DuMBaZz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 21:39    Post subject:  Sorry guys....
Subject description: Im just plain stupid.

Well.... one month ago i was REALLY bored.. and i found some CS:S hacks..

Ive decided to give them a try.
I really had a fun time with them and i didn't get VAC banned (Yes i know how the VAC system works)

But yesterday while playing HL2DM on Buez server i got my VAC ban...
And the smart Osiris noticed it very quickly....

Now im kicked out of the clan and banned from all TSGK servers for ever. Crying or Very sad

I just want to say sorry for being such a dumbazz.... and saying thanks for my 2 years in the clan which i really enjoyed.

Im right now REALLY angry on myself. Ive never cheated in HL2DM i dont want to cheat in games i got skills in..

I take the full consequences of my VAC ban and im sorry...

Bye everyone i really enjoyed being a TSGK member Crying or Very sad

Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: Ingelmunster, West of the Flanders, Flanders, Belgium
Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 23:39    Post subject:  

im typin this from my psp in bed and if you ever typed something on a psp you know how sucky that is so you see how this has hit me. i remember playing with you a few days ago ,it was fun. i wil miss you and i feel with your sadness. however, i agree totally with osiris on this decision. you are 15,you should be grown up enough to take responsability for your actions. when you joined this clan,you must have read the rules. you know that tsgk is a clan where playstyle is just as important as skill.i am quit

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 23:49    Post subject:  

disappointed as cheating is ruining the game for everyone else. the fact that you enjoyed it is even worse. appearantely you dont or didnt care about anyones enjoyment at all. i have more respect for all the muted ones even. an outburst of emotins sometimes is very hard to control while you were fully aware of what you were doing. i feel with you very much but its been a while since someone disappointed me this much.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 23:53    Post subject:  

its really sad Dumbazz...
I thought you were a good dude..
but now i dont have anything more to say to you, Goodbye my friend and good luck on anything your doin (No hakz).

1337_Byte

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 00:39    Post subject:  

Are you serious? You were a awesome TSGK clan member, it's sad to see this.
Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 02:07    Post subject:  

Crying or Very sad

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 02:11    Post subject:  

doh >.<

enjoy your other hobbies. hope you didnt quit your day job o_O

good luck Neutral
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger 
krazimu
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 02:54    Post subject:  

We had some good games a year a or two ago and I know you're a good player without hax. Too bad you had to do this DuMBaZz Rolling Eyes You were one of the earliest TSGK members and it's too bad to see you leave under any conditions especially these. Still at least it is nice to see you own up to it and explain without excuses. Under these circumstances that's definitely the respectable way IMO. Cheating is obviously bad but for a clan member it is worse because it can make the clan look bad. Bye DuMBaZz
Last edited by krazimu on Mon Apr 21, 2008 04:10; edited 1 time in total
{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 03:38    Post subject: Re: Sorry guys....

DuMBaZz wrote:
Well.... one month ago i was REALLY bored.. and i found some CS:S hacks..

Ive decided to give them a try.
I really had a fun time with them and i didn't get VAC banned (Yes i know how the VAC system works)

Well, if you knew how the VAC system worked, why did you bother to cheat? I don't understand the mentality behind this.

underscore_n0rm

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 06:18    Post subject:  

that sucks man, i'll miss your stick hitting against me.

_n0rm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Wonderbanana

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:15    Post subject:  

I fail to see the implied justification of cheating in a game you don't regularly play or are not good at.

It does not matter if you have skills in a game or not, cheating robs everyone else, HL2DM or CSS - it doesn't matter where you hacked, you still chose to.

I feel rather sad that you enjoyed it and sorry for all the players who came up against you playing by the rules.

I never did understand cheating in an online game, you might just as well get someone to play for you, what's the point?
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:00    Post subject: Re: Sorry guys....

DuMBaZz wrote:
I really had a fun time with them

-.-Somehow I doubt that.
hacking noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 14:08    Post subject:  

thought you only got banned from the games you were cheating in and had cheats installed in... so if it was CSS you was playing with them loaded you would still be able to launch hl2dm?!?!
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 15:45    Post subject:  

VAC bans you from all Source Game's or any game that uses the Source Engine, which Includes HL2DM, CS:S and others. Sad to hear though, hacking is not condoned in anyway shape or form. I don't like hacks simply because it takes the general enjoyment away from the game for myself and others, I only play online games because I hate Computer A.I and think it sucks (Try playing the Bots on CS:S on hard mode, they Hack and camp Im sure of it o_0). I haven't completed or played a single player game in years (I never even completed HL2, I got half way through it and thought, F-This, wheres the multiplayer). It took me about 6 months of on and off playing of CS:S to even get remotely decent at the game and I hate it when a Hacker comes on and pwns the server.

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
opti185
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 18:10    Post subject:  

I think,with cheats makes it no fun to play,-so i dont understand why you used it.
I will play and win because I am well.

So good luck for the future.

Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 20:48    Post subject:  

honestly, you guys are more stupid that him because you are judging him

well good job you ass! you lost your account! you can always another one Very Happy

cheating is always fun and great, but that doesnt mean you have to use it Smile (i used cheats on crysis online, was funny but it was getting REALLY repetitive, there was no challenge)

The last thing someone that lost a steam account for the first time needs is listening sermons from FRIENDS, thats just plain horrible if you ask me Sad

i hope you learned something today dude, you should think twice, if thats not enought, thrice, on something that might fuck you up! if you are not sure if a cheat is VAC secure or not, then DONT use it, its always best not to use it all.

well i hope you dont stop using steam! (i can buy you HL2DM if you want Smile )
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 21:08    Post subject:  

DrBreen wrote:

cheating is always fun and great, but that doesnt mean you have to use it Smile (i used cheats on crysis online, was funny but it was getting REALLY repetitive, there was no challenge))

I think this just Sums up Mr Breens (Ive demoted him from Dr the Quack) mentality. The only thing that cheating gives is the Ego complex of 'God', over other players to fulfill there meaningless lives, nothing else. Seriously, shut up.....

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 21:09    Post subject:  

StonedCabbage wrote:
DrBreen wrote:

cheating is always fun and great, but that doesnt mean you have to use it Smile (i used cheats on crysis online, was funny but it was getting REALLY repetitive, there was no challenge))

I think this just Sums up Mr Breens (Ive demoted him from Dr the Quack) mentality. The only thing that cheating gives is the Ego complex of 'God', over other players to fulfill there meaningless lives, nothing else. Seriously, shut up.....

have you ever cheated on a game? any game?

tought so
Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 21:12    Post subject:  

DrBreen wrote:
(i can buy you HL2DM if you want Smile )

its still free for both ati and nvidia cards.

Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 21:21    Post subject:  

DrBreen wrote:
StonedCabbage wrote:
DrBreen wrote:

tought so

I can tell you I have never cheated in one single multiplayer game. Yep, I'm proud of it.

Breen, I really respect you, but here, our opinions differ. I can understand your opinion but I do not agree. Yes, it probably is hard for dumbazz to see we are so disappointed but what you want ? Cheating on an online game is perhaps the worst thing you can do. It's much worse than swearing and moaning imho.

People pay for a game and play it for fun and then some random dude pops in, starts using codes and ruins the game for everyone else. If he can't take it we tell him what we think about him using cheat codes, he is not able to take responsability, and if you like it or not, learning to take responsability, and especially taking responsability for your own actions is a crucial part of growing up.

Probably he should get a new chance some day, he should be able to play hl2dm again, but dumbazz, you knew TSGK members follow the highest standards; we do not swear, moan, cheat, in other words we do not ruin the fun for the others. You knew that and you threw the clan's reputation right in the dustbin for everyone that was hindered by your cheating. I don't agree with breen who is "hey, np dude np, get another account and keep having fun"

ICQ Number 
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 21:34    Post subject:  

Well controller i wouldnt pay a game to someone that would would get VAC banned again, i know he regreted and es trully sorry, and i think he deserves a chance, dont you think? hell, ive been thru shit the past years, and i do know what it is like to feel like shit, no matter how shitty you feel, its always shitty! picture this; what if it was you?

for example, someone takes heavy drugs for a while, dont you think we should give them a chance? or ban him for life and for ever for a stupid mistake that he cleary feels bad about?

well, forgive me for being too nice
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 22:10    Post subject:  

DrBreen wrote:
well good job you ass! you lost your account! you can always another one Very Happy

cheating is always fun and great, but that doesnt mean you have to use it Smile (i used cheats on crysis online, was funny but it was getting REALLY repetitive, there was no challenge)

controllerboy wrote:

Probably he should get a new chance some day, he should be able to play hl2dm again, but dumbazz, you knew TSGK members follow the highest standards; we do not swear, moan, cheat, in other words we do not ruin the fun for the others. You knew that and you threw the clan's reputation right in the dustbin for everyone that was hindered by your cheating. I don't agree with breen who is "hey, np dude np, just get another account and keep having fun"

Wink

ICQ Number 
Freelancer
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 22:16    Post subject:  

DrBreen wrote:
StonedCabbage wrote:
DrBreen wrote:

tought so
you know what TRUE meaning of a gamer is?
Thought so, Get out of mah house biatch Confused

Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 00:04    Post subject:  

controllerboy wrote:
DrBreen wrote:

controllerboy wrote:

Probably he should get a new chance some day, he should be able to play hl2dm again, but dumbazz, you knew TSGK members follow the highest standards; we do not swear, moan, cheat, in other words we do not ruin the fun for the others. You knew that and you threw the clan's reputation right in the dustbin for everyone that was hindered by your cheating. I don't agree with breen who is "hey, np dude np, just get another account and keep having fun"

Wink

Oh shit! i missed that paragraph
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 00:05    Post subject:  

Freelancer wrote:
DrBreen wrote:
StonedCabbage wrote:
DrBreen wrote:

tought so
you know what TRUE meaning of a gamer is?
Thought so, Get out of mah house biatch Confused

Hell yeah! im gamer since i was 3 (the latest memory i can remember of playing games, i probably born playing mario)
eXs|DanielAndres

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 00:11    Post subject:  

hacking noob wrote:
thought you only got banned from the games you were cheating in and had cheats installed in... so if it was CSS you was playing with them loaded you would still be able to launch hl2dm?!?!

StonedCabbage wrote:
VAC bans you from all Source Game's or any game that uses the Source Engine, which Includes HL2DM, CS:S and others.

This will change your Masterplan, wont it?! Laughing

Sad to hear this DuMBaZz. Sad You shouldn't have listen to the evil voices inside your mind. A little moment of weakness spoiled it all for you. Sad

P.S. Breen - could you possibly do something else and more useful? Maybe jump right in front of the next nice car that weights more then 1 ton and goes faster then 30 mph? Rolling Eyes

L33T_Razor

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 03:45    Post subject:  

I wish i could have gotten the chance to play with you(without hacks of course) from what i hear TSGK has really high standards sorry it happened to you hope Osiris gives you another chance
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger 
Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 04:05    Post subject:  

L33T_Razor wrote:
hope Osiris gives you another chance

not gonna happen. he's done. hopefully no one else will be so foolish Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger 
1337_Byte

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 04:18    Post subject:  

Did he get a new steam account?
Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 05:16    Post subject:  

he did his hacking on another account i believe. which is why it wasnt caught right away. im not completely sure tho Neutral

hacking on any account = banned no exceptions Surprised
Page 1 of 3 [66 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Jump to: