TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freelancer
April 27 1991 (33 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Juize_TSGK
April 27 1989 (35 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Spitfire
April 27 1991 (33 year old)
TeamScorpion
April 24 1991 (33 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Mon 22 Apr 2024 Tue 23 Apr 2024 Wed 24 Apr 2024 Thu 25 Apr 2024 Fri 26 Apr 2024 Sat 27 Apr 2024 Sun 28 Apr 2024

Birthday TeamScorpion  

Birthday Freelancer  
Birthday Juize_TSGK  
Birthday Spitfire  

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 22:02
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
From Clan To Clan
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts]  
Rust7

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 00:26    Post subject:  From Clan To Clan
Subject description: From Clan To Clan

First for Osiris_TSGK, i don't understand why it is a problem to i'am part of the uCe clan ( multigaming clan with my friends ) -> i mean i still want to join to TSGK clan, but i need time to have clear brain, clear chat, and good skills...mybe a month, so i only entered to this FUN CLAN, because my friends wanted...please, tell me why it is closed ?? -> Because, when i'am clear, and TSGK think i am able, and ready, i change my name, and clan tag, and my whole position, <- Why is this problem?^^ Shocked
Lawitz
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 00:59    Post subject:  

you joined another clan, it usually means you are not interested in joining tsgk. in your case its different maybe. but we want people who really want to join tsgk, when people can play without being in a clan for 60 days then we can know they are serious about joining tsgk. some people just want to be in a clan and some people change their clan like every few weeks. there is a person who every now and then asks me if he can join tsgk and when I tell him he has to be in no clan for 60 days I see he entered his next clan soon after. this way we can keep such people out. tsgk must be joined because the player wants to be in tsgk specially, not just to be in a clan.

Osiris_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 01:59    Post subject: Re: From Clan To Clan

Rust7 wrote:
First for Osiris_TSGK, i don't understand why it is a problem to i'am part of the uCe clan ( multigaming clan with my friends ) -> i mean i still want to join to TSGK clan, but i need time to have clear brain, clear chat, and good skills...mybe a month, so i only entered to this FUN CLAN, because my friends wanted...please, tell me why it is closed ?? -> Because, when i'am clear, and TSGK think i am able, and ready, i change my name, and clan tag, and my whole position, <- Why is this problem?^^ Shocked

As mentionned in the Basic requirements:
http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=28

Quote:
Your joining application could be closed at any time and without further notice:

- If you join a clan during your TSGK joining application.
- If you have made an application to another clan 30 days prior to or during your TSGK joining application.
- If you withdraw your TSGK joining application.
- If your joining application has not been updated for a period of 2 months (bump it if you still interested).
- If you do not meet the basic requirements at all (swear, brag or cheat).

Rust7

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 08:28    Post subject: Re: From Clan To Clan

Osiris_TSGK wrote:
Rust7 wrote:

As mentionned in the Basic requirements:
http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=28

Quote:
Your joining application could be closed at any time and without further notice:

- If you join a clan during your TSGK joining application.
- If you have made an application to another clan 30 days prior to or during your TSGK joining application.
- If you withdraw your TSGK joining application.
- If your joining application has not been updated for a period of 2 months (bump it if you still interested).
- If you do not meet the basic requirements at all (swear, brag or cheat).

Thx for the answer, then i did the first step, i left now from uCe...and clear, fix my another stuffs to be good, and mybe to be part of the TSGK clan, because i rly want to... ( need time, for me )
nex7one

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 08:30    Post subject:  

Is uCe Clan the one that plays often on TSGK Server III ? If it is the one I remember, I advice you to be a bit more friendly than usualy. Never seen a such lack of respect from a whole team.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
Rust7

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 15:43    Post subject:  

Yes we are the IIIrd server's lover, but only i'am unfriendly, when i f*cked up Confused
Rust7

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 15:46    Post subject:  

I mean in my previous writing, that i need time for decide where to have my nest -> i mean which clan i want better, uCe -> with my real friends in my real life, or TSGK -> on of the best HL2 clan, with good people, respect, and playing...

Idea I think, i need more time to decide this...but i wear uCe| tag now while i'am thinking, and then i left it or not...i think this is all. Arrow
Controllerboy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: Ingelmunster, West of the Flanders, Flanders, Belgium
Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 17:00    Post subject:  

Osiris in thread http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2970&start=90 wrote:

TSGK isn't a recycle bin for ex-clan members or clan seeker.

I think especially the thing in bold is very important and also counts for you....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 20:19    Post subject:  

i think wont have a chance, when osiris says no then its a no :s
Rust7

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 20:46    Post subject:  

kk, no problem... i understand^^
StonedCabbage
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 18:09    Post subject:  

For the few of us that were in previous clans (Me was one) we had to wait months (well over the 60 days requirement, then add a few months to that) with a alot of hard work to prove we wanted to be part of this clan, it is worth the wait, trust me on that.

As per some of the comments above, you have to want to be in TSGK and stick with the team (get it, stick, ok bad joke Rolling Eyes ). Most of our active members have easily been members a Year or more (apart from those that joined recently, nevertheless, the hard work was put in) and make regular appearances on the Servers and this forum and abide by the rules that TSGK so much love to create a friendly atmoshere. This dedication ensures we have a great clan and many friends, TSGK and non TSGK alike. So, for what is considered a 'fun' clan by some, I can safely say we probably have one of the hardest 'vetting' procedures to join for any clan in HL2, this ensures the team stays fun, friendly and most of all loyal.

Quoting osiris from another joining thread: -
Quote:
TSGK isn't a recycle bin for ex-clan members or clan seeker.

Sorry if this is a bit of a rant.

I hope that packet gets lost forever in network oblivion
The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 19:09    Post subject:  

Nicely put, much love brother Very Happy

Nutz

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 20:00    Post subject:  

StonedCabbage wrote:
This dedication ensures we have a great clan and many friends, TSGK and non TSGK alike. So, for what is considered a 'fun' clan by some, I can safely say we probably have one of the hardest 'vetting' procedures to join for any clan in HL2, this ensures the team stays fun, friendly and most of all loyal.

Very well said.

Rust7

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 20:20    Post subject:  

Agree
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 20:36    Post subject:  

I agree.

(what i am agreeing by the way?)
Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 03:05    Post subject:  

StonedCabbage wrote:
you have to want to be in TSGK and stick with the team (get it, stick, ok bad joke Rolling Eyes ).

i get it! *hick laugh*

:F

he's right though. absolutely right. very well said.

so, you think you got what it takes?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger 
ArcAne Rush

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 03:51    Post subject:  

I was a member of TSGK once. To get there is hard work and determination, my previous alligiance to KC led to Osiris saying that he could not allow me to join because i was in another clan. But i kept on and on, and would not give up. Captain Pikpik gave my my tryout, i failed. i failed joining 2 or 3 times. because of my persistance and determination, i got in TSGK.

But i did this without joining another clan, without swearing/insulting/flaming/trolling and by making friends among the TSGK clan.

Eventually you could get there. but a whole new attitude has to be in place.

If you wonder why im not there now, i left because of other life comittments, and the fact i quit HL2:DM

Keep trying. you may get there.

Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Clan » Joining TSGK
Jump to: