TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JaMac
March 30 1981 (43 year old)
Vengeance_TSGK
April 01 1990 (34 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Thu 28 Mar 2024 Fri 29 Mar 2024 Sat 30 Mar 2024 Sun 31 Mar 2024 Mon 01 Apr 2024 Tue 02 Apr 2024 Wed 03 Apr 2024

Birthday JaMac  

Birthday Vengeance_TSGK  

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:48
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
How long am I muted for?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 2 [49 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
eXs|DanielAndres

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 18:53    Post subject:  

Diet H2O wrote:
I'd throw you out the window with a sink plunger up your ass.

You´re my hero Diet Very HappyLaughing

Ontopic:

Dude, playing on someones server(s) is a pure privilege - not a goddamn right! Stay sure you take care about the serverrules (including getting the knowledge about them) and show civilised behavior or your personal entertainment will have a quick end.

TSGK´s new Auto-muting system is unique, neutral and muting is far milder then anything else that you would have experienced at other servers for the same behavior.

You simply would end up as admins toy - gimped, blinded, burned or whatever. I personal love the "flying torch" when i first set you on fire and then teleport you up in the sky to fall to death. Gives a laugh to all and heads a simple warning to all others who tend to behave like some aliens.
Then, when youre completely cracked up and disconnect fromself, your ID will be added to the banlist. Permanent and without any worries.

Btw: Shame there isnt a "sink plunger" button in the menue... Razz

You really should realise that you just enter a virtual playground when you connect to any server. Someone signs responsible for this server(s), pays for it, takes care for the mapcycle and is trying to provide the fun for all players on. Correction: Not all players. These who tend to cause any trouble and break basical rules of behavior will just get erased out of this virtual community.

Buying the game only gives you the ability to connect to every public server but its simply up to yourself and your behavior how long the fun will last.

The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 19:00    Post subject:  

Off topic

Quote:
You simply would end up as admins toy - gimped, blinded, burned or whatever. I personal love the "flying torch" when i first set you on fire and then teleport you up in the sky to fall to death.

OOOw that sounds like fun, me want some Laughing

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 19:58    Post subject:  

Daniel Andreas has a good point,this is mild.

I play Battlefield 2142 and pretty much ever server you play on has chat filter with auto BAN no questions asked.
eXs|DanielAndres

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 20:37    Post subject:  

Ghostdog82 wrote:
Daniel Andreas has a good point.

Thank you GhostDuck28. Razz

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 00:51    Post subject:  

Whut rong Dannie?
Me nott spel gud enuf?
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 02:08    Post subject:  

Oh - sorry Danielle. From your photos I always thought you were a bloke. Now I realise youre an ugly girl. whoops

Twisted Evil

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:44    Post subject:  

lets make something clear, this isnt about servers and right or wrong or shit

See, when you bought this game (either bought with HL2 or somethin) you expect to have fun, make friends, you know, the faggy shit

most people dont understand that if there was no servers, what would be the point to play the game? sure, you have to obey the server rules, and thats the only thing they (the admins) can do about it, otherwise that would be violating that shit someone typed about human stuff

bye, going to eat some milk & cookies
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Location: Oh my god look behind you it's an evil combine advisor with a raging erection oh my god.
Browser:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:45    Post subject:  

Diet H2O wrote:
Oh - sorry Danielle. From your photos I always thought you were a bloke. Now I realise youre an ugly girl. whoops

Twisted Evil

i saw her last night, she didnt look ugly to me SHIT! was i drunk?
Biffer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 16:17    Post subject: muting
Subject description: I was provoked, and didn't know this could happen anyhow

I'm fairly new to TSGK servers but they have become my game of choice. I was recently muted following an outburst with a "player" who keeps identity stealing and has a particularly provocative spray which features Madeleine (abducted from Portugal) and the phrase "Raped to Death" on it. Now I'm no prude but I cannot find the slightest jot of humour within this sick display. I have contested him in the past (whilst un-muted) but he continues to display this stuff under someone else's name with wilful disabandon. I know that others find it equally offensive but the fact I have been vociferous in my outrage has earned me the silent treatment, while this sicko continues to taunt others like me with his sick sense of humour. Bearing in mind that the police don't know that much about the disappearance of this youngster, perhaps they would be interested in this individual, who seems fairly certain of the outcome. His hidden identity surely adds to the suspicion? I still continue to play in silence but I have made a few pals on this server and I miss the banter that has been taken away due to one sick person's insensitivity.
The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 17:09    Post subject:  

Rather than tackling him your self you should have report in this section of the forum instead. Even most of the TSGK players would have had to do the same as this is the job of the admin. Swearing at him probably just inflated his ego, you should have hit him with a stick.
Please start a new thread and report him if this hasn't already been done.

{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 03:47    Post subject:  

Well, I think I certainly found a way to nail Mr. Identity Crisis. Fight fire with fire, I say. You just need to figure out how to get up on the roof of the building. Twisted Evil
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:23    Post subject: Re: muting

Biffer wrote:
I'm fairly new to TSGK servers but they have become my game of choice. I was recently muted following an outburst with a "player" who keeps identity stealing and has a particularly provocative spray which features Madeleine (abducted from Portugal) and the phrase "Raped to Death" on it. Now I'm no prude but I cannot find the slightest jot of humour within this sick display. I have contested him in the past (whilst un-muted) but he continues to display this stuff under someone else's name with wilful disabandon. I know that others find it equally offensive but the fact I have been vociferous in my outrage has earned me the silent treatment, while this sicko continues to taunt others like me with his sick sense of humour. Bearing in mind that the police don't know that much about the disappearance of this youngster, perhaps they would be interested in this individual, who seems fairly certain of the outcome. His hidden identity surely adds to the suspicion? I still continue to play in silence but I have made a few pals on this server and I miss the banter that has been taken away due to one sick person's insensitivity.

Her parents killed her, let them die (except their kids)
Biffer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 19:12    Post subject: silent world  

I was playing server VII earlier and the percentage of muted to voice capable players was almost equal, which I found amusing. Perhaps the sensitivity of the detection system is slightly high and it will only be a matter of time before we are all in the same speechless boat. A lifetime of zero banter is certainly excessive, and as Little Dooley's Friend points out.....now that we know the limits, which let's face it, were never posted, our profanity will be severely curbed in the future. That is of course if we are given our voices back!
Biffer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 19:23    Post subject: DR.Breen's professional opinion
Subject description: Who killed Maddy

DrBreen
Incontinent beast

Posted: Today, at 10:23 am Post subject: Re: muting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biffer wrote:

Her parents killed her, let them die (except their kids)
Your comment /response to my post is remarkable and it is becoming clear that you and I would not be firm friends in the real world. First you call all English pricks (in the sick spray forum) and then post the knowledge that this child was killed by her parents. I do not wish to become embrolied in a petulant exchange of words but I hope you apologise when you are proved wrong.
eXs|DanielAndres

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 20:00    Post subject: Re: DR.Breen's professional opinion

Biffer wrote:
Your comment /response to my post is remarkable and it is becoming clear that you and I would not be firm friends in the real world.

Calm BifferIts only Breen and nothing to worry about since hes only looking for any topice to post his useless but colorfull half-knowledge in order to increase his post count. Rolling Eyes

Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Browser:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 21:58    Post subject: Re: DR.Breen's professional opinion

Quote:
Your comment /response to my post is remarkable and it is becoming clear that you and I would not be firm friends in the real world. First you call all English pricks (in the sick spray forum) and then post the knowledge that this child was killed by her parents. I do not wish to become embrolied in a petulant exchange of words but I hope you apologise when you are proved wrong.

well first of all, theres a Quote button in there for these cases, i took 10 seconds to find your reply

i was not refering at the english people in general, only the media, in case you havent noticed, they been underating our police, and im fucking tired of seeing her in the past 100 days on my fucking TV, there has been OTHER kids naped, one has been kidnaped at age 12 6 years ago 10 miles away from my city, AND I DONT FUCKING SEE THEM GOING TO THE POPE.

Now they (kate and the guy) has OBVIOUSLY something to do with her disapearence, and maybe her own death, the point is, those assholes that call themselves parents, should NOT leave their kids ALONE in a fucking hotel.

There i said it, im fucking pissed and im going to drink a six pack

Last edited by Xmeagol on Sun Sep 09, 2007 00:51; edited 1 time in total
Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 00:49    Post subject: Re: silent world  

Biffer wrote:
and as Little Dooley's Friend points out.....now that we know the limits, which let's face it, were never posted, our profanity will be severely curbed in the future. That is of course if we are given our voices back!

http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2310
Spitfire

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:05    Post subject:  

This muting system has lots of new ppl signing up on the forums Laughing
Xmeagol
Incontinent beast

Browser:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:48    Post subject:  

yes indeed
Page 2 of 2 [49 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
Jump to: