Joined: 21 May 2006
|Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 19:34 Post subject:
Formatting Clan fight request & general rules
If you'r interested by a friendly clan fight with TSGK, please post:
- Your clan name.
- Your clan location (continents).
- Website of your clan if it have one.
- The number of players you wish.
- The list of the players who will participate and their skills (to be fair).
- The 2 maps you want to play and the gravity.
- A date and time (precise Time Zone) if you have one in mind.
All clan fights request should be posted there:
No guest post, you must be a registered user on this forum.
- Clan fights are for fun only.
- Kind of game will be TDM, friendly fire off (friendly fire on can be requested depending the maps).
- Minimum players by team is 3, maximum is 7.
- Players number must match for each team (no 3 vs 4 etc...).
- Total time by maps is 15 minutes, the total fight will be 60 minutes (can be extended).
- Each team must choose 2 maps, total maps for the fight is 4 (can be extended).
- Each team can request a special gravity on the maps they choosed, default gravity will be 400.
- Rebels & Combines models will be alterned by maps.
- Don't change your model during the game, changing your model will switch you to the other team.
- A war sound is used to start fight at each map. this sound mean the fight is open. Try not to frag players before this sound is played. The sound comes as soon as each player is on his team.
- RPG will be disabled.
If TSGK are hosting:
All fights located in europe can be hosted at:
- TSGK Server V (Germany)
- TSGK Server XI (Netherlands)
- TSGK Server XIX (United Kingdom)
All fights located in north america can be hosted at:
- TSGK Server XX (San Jose, CA, USA)
- TSGK Server XXVI (New York, NY, USA)
- TSGK Server XXIX (Chicago, IL, USA)
- The server will be protected by password 30 minutes before the match.
- Password will be emailed to the team leader.
- A player who will continiously complain of lag will not be allowed to play the clan fight (if other players are not lagging).
- Scores are useless and aren't posted in the after the fight.
- Having fun is the most important.
We are using a special version of Keeper's Match Plugin, kindly done by Keeper for TSGK, which is 100% compatible with our HLStatsX rounds statistics additions and more.
Therefor, we recommand to the players participating to a clan fight to bind the following commands where # is the key to bind for the command:
bind "#" "jointeam 2" To join Combines
bind "#" "jointeam 3" To join Rebels
bind "#" "spectate" To Spectate
- Clan fights organisations are managed by Osiris_TSGK.
Allez allez, enlŔve ta culotte et dÚboutonne mon pantalon...