TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G3RB1L
May 09
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Sun 05 May 2024 Mon 06 May 2024 Tue 07 May 2024 Wed 08 May 2024 Thu 09 May 2024 Fri 10 May 2024 Sat 11 May 2024

Birthday G3RB1L  

The time now is Mon May 06, 2024 07:56
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
TSGK news
Page 2 of 2 [43 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Knife
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 00:14    Post subject:  

Hobo Hunter Number 2 wrote:
*Sharpens Crowbar and Looks at Hitlist*

"Hmm, who's next?"

List

Phat Bacon-Check
Shimmy-Check
Kinfe-Next Target

"Knife, MUHAHAHAHA"[/code]

Shocked I am on someone's deadlist... Confused Bring it on!! Laughing Exclamation
Diet H2O_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 01:13    Post subject:  

Quote:
Both of us mixed our drinks with diet coke or diet pepsi,

Not wishing to prolong such a headwrecker of a thread but you choose Diet cola over Diet H2O....?

Grrrrrrrrrrr Twisted Evil

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen with all the fat taken out
Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 02:05    Post subject:  

MICHAEL JACKSON HAS INVITED KNIFE TO HIS HOUSE. KNIFE_HOBO ACCEPTED AND WENT WITH NO WORRIES. HE RETURN A CHANGED MAN, AND HE IS READY TO KILL................KILL SOME HOBO Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Knife_hobo has been converted into a hobo killing machine by michael jackson's cruel and sick ways.

zog's marriage was successfuly destroyed by shimmy before shimmy was murdered in semi-warm but quite cool blood.

tomato and his tickle partner are still on the loose. info has been spread about a possible tickle-tournament which will most likely include tomato and cucumber.

ghost dog was resurrected today. this happened when knife_hobo stuffed his mouth with multiple marshmallows. since ghost dog has been resurected by a traitor, he has become one Shocked Shocked .

today pres. george w bush was massacred by a group of rabid hobo's....there was much rejoicing.

HOBO-NINJA=AWESOME=OWNAGE=KITTENZ R SAWFT
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger 
Zog Ecosse

Browser:

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 03:02    Post subject: news  

Well I don't know, perhaps it was all the whiskey? Woke up with a mouth like a Fuzzy Bear's armpit. After a sleepless night trolling all the low life servers where they use smg's I thought "dis whiskey taste of vegetables. Shocked could be at tinge of tomato. (I made a mental note to follow this lead later) Idea
Well, I eventually ended up at a less than half life joint called E=mc2. I met a geek called Junkie who was prepared to spill the beans for a couple of pints of half fat water and packet of rizzlas. He admitted to fixing the posts to incriminate Ghostdog82.
This case was getting confusing. Phil Marlow and Sherlock would have solved by now Wink
When I left the joint, my head was swimming. Where was this all leading? Question Question Question Question
I blacked out Confused Shocked Confused Rolling Eyes
The last thing I remember is the sound of a stun stick........

This is Zo........................................
The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 09:38    Post subject:  

News Flash The Knife's Dead

After a recent attempt by michael jackson to convert Knife_hobo to a lean mean hobo killing machine, we heard reports that this didn't work. After a tip off our trusty reporter GTA_hobo found Knife hiding behind some boxes in Dm_Centrum. GTA decided to hide out and watch knife for a while and soon noticed that he was slowly changing back to his hobo ways. Just as GTA was about to leave and file a report to the news desk, the light quickly dimmed and from one corner there was a blinding flash of light, several bolts of lightning and this huge monster/man appeared. After rubbing his eyes serval times to clear his vision, GTA reconised the person as no other than the Borg, the feared hobo killer.
It seemed like the borg knew that Knife was here, as he called out a challenge to him " It's time to die Knife_hobo". The crates around Knife where exploded away and the two men stood facing each other. The standing off last nearly a whole minute and then with a bellowing shout from both Knife and the Borg then ran straight at each other, both pulling out stun sticks as the chosen method of killing/defending.
The battle seemed to wage for 10 to 15 minutes, exploding barrels, nades, gas bottle and a whirly things along side the sickning crack of the stun stick. Both sides seemed to gain the upper hand but as gong for the end of the session came, the dust slowly cleared to reveal one standing over the other's prone body howling in victory. The Borg had won this epic battle, Knife_hobo had fallen in battle.
With a clear thought of a news paper award shinning in his head our trusty reporter pulled out his camera phone and managed two pictures with out the Borg noticing.
dm_centrum_tsgk_b70004.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   308.05 KB
 Viewed   185 Time(s)

dm_centrum_tsgk_b70004.jpg

dm_centrum_tsgk_b70002.jpg
 Description   
 Filesize   275.78 KB
 Viewed   219 Time(s)

dm_centrum_tsgk_b70002.jpg

Knife
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:39    Post subject:  

Sniperborg wrote:
News Flash The Knife's Dead

After a recent attempt by michael jackson to convert Knife_hobo to a lean mean hobo killing machine, we heard reports that this didn't work. After a tip off our trusty reporter GTA_hobo found Knife hiding behind some boxes in Dm_Centrum. GTA decided to hide out and watch knife for a while and soon noticed that he was slowly changing back to his hobo ways. Just as GTA was about to leave and file a report to the news desk, the light quickly dimmed and from one corner there was a blinding flash of light, several bolts of lightning and this huge monster/man appeared. After rubbing his eyes serval times to clear his vision, GTA reconised the person as no other than the Borg, the feared hobo killer.
It seemed like the borg knew that Knife was here, as he called out a challenge to him " It's time to die Knife_hobo". The crates around Knife where exploded away and the two men stood facing each other. The standing off last nearly a whole minute and then with a bellowing shout from both Knife and the Borg then ran straight at each other, both pulling out stun sticks as the chosen method of killing/defending.
The battle seemed to wage for 10 to 15 minutes, exploding barrels, nades, gas bottle and a whirly things along side the sickning crack of the stun stick. Both sides seemed to gain the upper hand but as gong for the end of the session came, the dust slowly cleared to reveal one standing over the other's prone body howling in victory. The Borg had won this epic battle, Knife_hobo had fallen in battle.
With a clear thought of a news paper award shinning in his head our trusty reporter pulled out his camera phone and managed two pictures with out the Borg noticing.

Epic battle Smile
This reminds me of the Dragon Ball Z series.
Must download last season now Laughing Exclamation
Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Browser:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 06:45    Post subject:  

Diet H2O wrote:
Quote:
Both of us mixed our drinks with diet coke or diet pepsi,

Not wishing to prolong such a headwrecker of a thread but you choose Diet cola over Diet H2O....?

Grrrrrrrrrrr Twisted Evil

You see, mixing either one of those whiskeys with Diet H2O would be a travesty, as Diet H2O is far to good for both of them. Although I could send you a mini bottle if you would like...assuming I can find one Wink . If you've ever experienced either one of these fine American bottom-shelf whiskeys you would understand full well Laughing .

Shimmy_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 07:00    Post subject:  

NOOO!
naballs
idea
welcome
xD
noboom

Illyria says: I am not going to explain why?you are too stupid to get it.

Plasmo_TSGK
TSGK Member

Location: In the loving embrace of the tomfoolery of 3 chimps and a legion of angry lapps
Browser:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 08:29    Post subject:  

what!
boozer
bb!

[KC] Tricky D [O]

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 09:29    Post subject:  

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!

The best Whiskey in the whole damn world comes from Scotland!!

But i'm not old enough to drink it yet Crying or Very sad

The Borg_TSGK
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 09:48    Post subject:  

News Update

After another tip off our trusty reporter GTA went to a secret location where it was rumoured that none other than Knife_hobo was being kept. At first GTA thought this was one of those weird expremental places where they would fuse the body of Knife_hobo and a machine togther to make Knife-o-Cop. Or his second thought that maybe the Borg hadn't quite killed him and they where nursing him back to health. Either way this will make an interesting story folks. Imagine the fight, in the left corner the Borg and in the right corner the Knife-o-cop seeking revenge.

GTA saw Nurse Pure who was observed going into the facility. At the moment we don't know if Pure is a hobo lover or hater, will she be nursing Knife back to health or just as Knife_hobo has been saved will see give him a lethel injection.

And lastly GTA's wife was observed going into a posh clothes store to buy a frock for GTA's poltzer prise night. But we have just heard from Capt Pikpik of the hobo police force that GTA is now under investigation for leaving Knife_hobo without contacting the emergency services while he rushed to post his breaking story. Will he be in double trouble, arrested and his wife has a new frock and no where to go.

Wathch this space folks its all happening in hobo land.........

Ghost Dog_TSGK
TSGK Member

Browser:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:32    Post subject:  

Tomato Whiskey wrote:
what!
boozer
bb!

bwahaha
hobo
whocares
tubfart
meanmf
Wink
Phat Bacon

Browser:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 03:04    Post subject:  

fart
pwned
diemf
gay
gay
gay
gay
Laughing Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger 
Page 2 of 2 [43 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » TSGK General » General Discussion
Jump to: