TSGK Clan Forum Forum Index TSGK Clan Forum
Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch TSGK Clan forum.

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dablackdude989
March 27 1992 (32 year old)
JaMac
March 30 1981 (43 year old)
Vengeance_TSGK
April 01 1990 (34 year old)
 TSGK Member 
Calendar
Calendar Calendar
Wed 27 Mar 2024 Thu 28 Mar 2024 Fri 29 Mar 2024 Sat 30 Mar 2024 Sun 31 Mar 2024 Mon 01 Apr 2024 Tue 02 Apr 2024
Birthday dablackdude989  

Birthday JaMac  

Birthday Vengeance_TSGK  

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 17:47
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
Aimbot Hack?
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 02:35    Post subject:  Aimbot Hack?  

I might be jumping the gun (no pun intended), but this player caught my suspicion after his numerous frags with the 9mm. Unfortunately, I did not record that part, so it may not come to anyone's attention.

http://www.rarhost.com/download-4jo1rn.html#bottom

Last edited by {RiP}Judas.Priest on Thu May 10, 2007 19:15; edited 1 time in total
[DOH] Mick

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:49    Post subject:  

Looked at the demo it would of helped if you had recorded him and not yourself ...anyway all demo showed is that you had lag .
Rolling Eyes

{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 16:20    Post subject:  

[DOH] Mick wrote:
Looked at the demo it would of helped if you had recorded him and not yourself ...anyway all demo showed is that you had lag .
Rolling Eyes

It would have helped if I knew the command to spectate him in the first place, but I didn't. It was a spare of the moment, so I did what I could. I was not the only one there who thought it was suspicious.

And as far as lag issues are concerned, I was averaging 50~60ms the entire time, so I don't know what you're seeing that would constitute lag. Confused
Wonderbanana

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 16:53    Post subject:  

Seems a bit harsh to bring a player into the public eye with cheat accusations like this with no proof whatsoever. His/her stats don't point to 'excessive' use of the 9mm, just effective use of the 9mm.
[DOH] Mick

Browser:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 17:18    Post subject:  

Quote:
It would have helped if I knew the command to spectate

Strange you should no the command for recording a demo and not no how to spectate . Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

Now let me think could it be spectate Wink .

eXs|DanielAndres

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 18:01    Post subject:  

Spectating starts generally in 1st Person View, or not?
{RiP}Judas.Priest

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 04:39    Post subject:  

[DOH] Mick wrote:
Quote:
It would have helped if I knew the command to spectate

Strange you should no the command for recording a demo and not no how to spectate . Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing

Now let me think could it be spectate Wink .

If I knew the command to record a demo beforehand, Mick, I would not have had to ask for it while in-game. Commands aren't as obvious as you seem to imply. Would you know the spectate command off-hand for UT?

It was my mistaken belief that HL2 records all player POVs in the demo file, as with Unreal Tournament, and could be changed within file.

Quote:

Seems a bit harsh to bring a player into the public eye with cheat accusations like this with no proof whatsoever. His/her stats don't point to 'excessive' use of the 9mm, just effective use of the 9mm.

All I said was that I thought it was suspicious, and that I might have jumped the gun. If I had been able to record the entire ordeal, there's a chance it would have made a lot more sense. Not much else I can tell you.

Geez, give me a break already. Confused
Wonderbanana

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:12    Post subject:  

{RiP}Judas.Priest wrote:

Quote:

All I said was that I thought it was suspicious, and that I might have jumped the gun. If I had been able to record the entire ordeal, there's a chance it would have made a lot more sense. Not much else I can tell you.

Geez, give me a break already. Confused

Very Happy Not looking to have a major pop at ya dude but you have to appreciate that your posting up 'suspicious' activity and naming a player without any backup and that is unfair on the player in question. Who's giving him/her a break?
[DOH] Mick

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:44    Post subject:  

What Wonderbanana said works for me to .... Laughing Laughing

Please anyone who thinks someone is cheating make sure that you have good evidence ... some of the players on tsgk are at a level above the normal player ( me included) and must get pissed off with newer players calling them cheats just for being good at the game Rolling Eyes ...
sure there are cheats on hl2dm but Idea evidence is needed to catch them.

G3RB1L
TSGK Member

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 15:31    Post subject: Sure
Subject description: Wop banning abuse

For instance :

I've been kicked and banned from WOP's server (World of pain) yesterday, a guy claimed I was using aimbot, and wallhack, only because I was not shooting where he was but where I supposed he would move. The old trick that consists in anticipating the behaviour of a player. This is needed with .357 and believe me I really suck with that weapon. Same thing with the xbow then an admin came and spectate me and he banned me saying I was using an aimbot.
This is unbelievable, considering that I've met a lot of players with an aim 10 times more accurate than mine.
They've had no evidence , there was only one guy called Brainchrash, that was moaning and saying I was a cheater. I've never cheated, I won't I only play for fun, I don't even care about my skill (if I have any...), I'm an old fart ya know Razz
By the way, Wop players aren't welcome anymore in our servers, I was wearing my tag, I've seen many WOP players in our servers, they know our gameplay and the guy kicked me without any reason except the fact I was doing headshots sometimes that took me at least 3 bullets believe me with that f... 357 that reloads for ages that was hard!
I had fun in their server, I knew that they don't like people jumping like us, I tried to be polite and I've taped one of my finger to avoid the crouch jump stuff (jk), to be honnest I tried not to bunny hop too much.
So banning and kicking someone only because you have the feeling that he is cheating really sux.
I was really pissed off, I must admit, considering that most of the times I was using the stick vs SMG to have fun, they should have noticed that I was not there to show my skill but to have fun. I played there because that server is really close to where I live so I have a very good ping and that there is an unlimited number of map that I've never played.
If that wasn't a server from a clan well known I wouldn't have been pissed off, I can imagine that some new players can have doubts, but those guys know us.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wonderbanana

Browser:

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 16:00    Post subject:  

Know how you feel - I've been called a cheat many times but the worst incident was being accused by someone I 'knew' (well played with regularly) and their evidence? None, just the fact I fragged 'em a lot and pulled off shots in their eyes that were very accurate.

Like you I found it funny as there are tons of peeps with far better aim and skills than mine, but what pee'ed me off even more was when this stuff started getting spread about and was raised in a public forum.

If peeps have undisputable evidence that a player cheats then fine post it, none of us want cheats in the game. If you are not sure it's best to contact the server administrator and raise your concerns in private. They may be able to check further and validate your concerns or inform you that you are mistaken.

In my opinion no player should be brought into the public eye over cheating without proof, it's just not fair to tarnish a players reputation on a whim.
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
 Forum index » TSGK Servers » Problem Reporting
Jump to: